◆英語タイトル：Techfirm Inc. (3625) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Techfirm Inc. (Techfirm) is an information technology service provider. The company provides technologies and services for engineers. It offers products such as android app AT-scan, android app AT-switch, delivery passbook corresponding CRM system the best coupon, smart phones refuge (sp transition support), IT asset managed solutions, star mail (large-scale mail delivery system), USF (fully redundant virtual server) and IVF (general application infrastructure). Techfirm offers services such as development, operation, maintenance, system consulting services, server network integration, services development and delivery, and mobile advertising. The company concentrates on server network integration and development of own products. Techfirm is headquartered in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Techfirm Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Techfirm Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Techfirm Inc. – Key Information
Techfirm Inc. – Overview
Techfirm Inc. – Key Employees
Techfirm Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Techfirm Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Techfirm Inc. – Major Products and Services
Techfirm Inc. – History
Techfirm Inc. – Company Statement
Techfirm Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Techfirm Inc. – Business Description
Techfirm Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Techfirm Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Techfirm Inc. – Strengths
Techfirm Inc. – Weaknesses
Techfirm Inc. – Opportunities
Techfirm Inc. – Threats
Techfirm Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Techfirm Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Techfirm Inc., Key Information
Techfirm Inc., Key Ratios
Techfirm Inc., Share Data
Techfirm Inc., Major Products and Services
Techfirm Inc., History
Techfirm Inc., Key Employees
Techfirm Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Techfirm Inc., Key Operational Heads
Techfirm Inc., Other Locations
Techfirm Inc., Subsidiaries
Techfirm Inc., Key Competitors
Techfirm Inc., SWOT Analysis
Techfirm Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Techfirm Inc., Annual Ratios
Techfirm Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Techfirm Inc., Performance Chart
Techfirm Inc., Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Techfirm Inc. (3625)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら
- DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc. (DVA)：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc. (DaVita), formerly DaVita Inc., is one of the leading providers of dialysis services and integrated health care delivery and management services. The company offers its services through two divisions: DaVita Kidney Care and HealthCare Partners (HCP). DaVita Ki …
- Cegedim SA (CGM)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Cegedim SA (Cegedim) is a technology company that offers healthcare technical services. The company offers solutions to facilitate business and medical operations. It offers health and preventive health management software used in management of individual and collective health and preventive …
- Tercica Inc：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Tercica Inc Mergers and Acquisi …
- Quadrise Fuels International Plc (QFI)：企業のM&A・提携動向（石油・ガス分野）
Summary Quadrise Fuels International Plc (QFI), formerly Zareba Plc, is an oil-in-water emulsified fuel developer that manufactures and markets MSAR (Multiphase Superfine Atomised Residue), an emulsion fuel as a low cost substitute for conventional heavy fuel oil (HFO) for use in power generation pl …
- Wolong Electric Group Co. Ltd. (600580)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Wolong Electric Group Co., Ltd. (Wolong Electric) is a manufacturer of motors. The company develops and sells motors, power transmission and transformation equipment, electronic-controlled devices, and electro-mechanical and power products. Its products include 500KV power transformer, railw …
- Transgene SA (TNG)：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療分野）
Summary Transgene SA (Transgene) is a biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery and development of immunotherapies in the areas of cancer and infectious diseases. The company’s lead clinical stage programs include TG4010, which is intended for the treatment of non small cell lung cance …
- Oilex Ltd (OEX)：石油・ガス：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Oilex Ltd (Oilex) is an oil and gas company that acquires, explores and develops petroleum resources. The company’s projects in Australia include STP-EPA-0106, STP-EPA-0131, and STP-EPA-0107. Its STP-EPA-0106 project is located in onshore north-western Australia. Oilex’s Indian projects are …
- Service Point Solutions, S.A.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Service Point Solutions, S.A. M …
- Schroders plc：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummarySchroders plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key Findings …
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務情報
Chesapeake Energy Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Chesapeake Energy Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and …
- TrueBlue, Inc. (TBI)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary TrueBlue, Inc. (TrueBlue) is a staffing, recruiting and workforce management company. It is involved in filling individual positions on demand, staffing entire facilities, and managing outsourced recruiting processes and staffing vendor programs. The company deploys a wide range of staff whi …
- Arma Global Corporation：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務情報
Arma Global Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Arma Global Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service off …
- Hankyu Hanshin Holdings, Inc.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryHankyu Hanshin Holdings, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the compan …
- HP Hood LLC：企業概要およびSWOT分析
Summary Canadean's "HP Hood LLC: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company his …
- MYnd Analytics Inc (MYND)：製薬・医療：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary MYnd Analytics Inc (MYnd Analytics), formerly CNS Response Inc, is a predictive analytics company. The company develops a decision support tool that assists physicians in the provision of personalized medication for individual patients suffering from mental health issues. It provides Psychia …
- China Shipping (Group) Company：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' China Shipping (Group) Company …
- VIA Technologies, Inc (2388)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
VIA Technologies, Inc (2388) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknes …
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)（エネルギー分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is an integrated oil and gas company. It conducts exploration, production, refining and transportation oil and natural gas in India and abroad. The company's product portfolio includes liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), crude oil, natural gas, napht …
- China New Borun Corporation：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryChina New Borun Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. …
- pSivida Corp. (PSDV)：（医療機器分野）企業M&A及び提携動向
Summary pSivida Corp. (pSivida) is a drug researcher and developer. The company provides miniaturized and sustained release drug delivery products. Its products include Iluvien, Retisert and Durasert. pSivida’s Durasert is a miniaturized, injectable, sustained-release drug delivery system, which is …