◆英語タイトル：Ubiquitous Corporation (3858) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Ubiquitous Corporation (Ubiquitous) is a software company. The company develops and markets communication software products for embedded systems. It offers products such as components package, QuickBoot and DeviceSQL. Ubiquitous’ components packages include security package, home network package, link protection package, wireless package and network offload engine. The company’s automotive applications include fast boot, connectivity, data management, telemetry data and could system. It automotive sector offers dalchymia which comes with a variety of readymade charts, graphs and widgets that can be incorporated to visualize telemetry data. The company also provides middleware products. Ubiquitous is headquartered in Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ubiquitous Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Ubiquitous Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Ubiquitous Corporation – Key Information
Ubiquitous Corporation – Overview
Ubiquitous Corporation – Key Employees
Ubiquitous Corporation – Key Employee Biographies
Ubiquitous Corporation – Key Operational Heads
Ubiquitous Corporation – Major Products and Services
Ubiquitous Corporation – History
Ubiquitous Corporation – Company Statement
Ubiquitous Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Ubiquitous Corporation – Business Description
Ubiquitous Corporation – Corporate Strategy
Ubiquitous Corporation – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Ubiquitous Corporation – Strengths
Ubiquitous Corporation – Weaknesses
Ubiquitous Corporation – Opportunities
Ubiquitous Corporation – Threats
Ubiquitous Corporation – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Ubiquitous Corporation – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Ubiquitous Corporation, Key Information
Ubiquitous Corporation, Key Ratios
Ubiquitous Corporation, Share Data
Ubiquitous Corporation, Major Products and Services
Ubiquitous Corporation, History
Ubiquitous Corporation, Key Employees
Ubiquitous Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Ubiquitous Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Ubiquitous Corporation, Other Locations
Ubiquitous Corporation, Subsidiaries
Ubiquitous Corporation, Key Competitors
Ubiquitous Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Ubiquitous Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Ubiquitous Corporation, Annual Ratios
Ubiquitous Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Ubiquitous Corporation, Performance Chart
Ubiquitous Corporation, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Ubiquitous Corporation (3858)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' AlteAd Mergers and Acquisitions …
- INOX Leisure Limited：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' INOX Leisure Limited Mergers an …
- Torchmark Corporation：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryTorchmark Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key F …
- Eco (Atlantic) Oil & Gas Ltd (EOG)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Eco (Atlantic) Oil & Gas Ltd. (Eco) is a mineral exploration company that concentrates on the identification, acquisition and development of oil and gas exploration projects in Africa. The company offers products such as oil and gas. Its project includes Namibia offshore; cooper license 2012 …
- Baosteel Group Corporation：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Baosteel Group Corporation Merg …
- Centamin PLC (CEY)：企業概要およびSWOT分析
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Centamin PLC" The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a st …
- United Technologies Corporation：企業のM&A・提携・投資分析
United Technologies Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's United Technologies Corporation Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers …
- HPQ Silicon Resources Inc (HPQ)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary This comprehensive SWOT profile of HPQ Silicon Resources Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the …
- The Clorox Company：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' The Clorox Company Mergers and …
- Petroleos de Venezuela SA-石油・ガス分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Petroleos de Venezuela SA (PDVSA) is a state-owned oil and gas company. It plans, coordinates, supervises, and controls the activities in the entire oil and gas value chain. The company explores for and develops oil and other hydrocarbons; refines, trades, and supplies that in domestic and o …
- Barr Pharmaceuticals, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Barr Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Merg …
- National Power Corporation：企業の戦略的SWOT分析
National Power Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products …
- ViryaNet, Inc. (VRYAF)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary ViryaNet, Inc. (ViryaNet) is an information technology company. The company provides web services and professional services. It provides product-oriented professional services such as implementations and upgrades of ViryaNet G4 software, consulting services, extensibility services, and train …
- Egalet Corporation (EGLT)：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary Egalet Corporation (Egalet) formerly BM Research A/S is a specialty pharmaceutical company that focuses on the development and commercialization of medicines for patients with moderate to severe pain. The company uses its proprietary drug delivery platform technology Egalet Guardian, an abus …
- Qatar Petroleum：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary Qatar Petroleum (QP) is a state-owned oil and gas company. The company, along with subsidiaries, affiliates and joint ventures, undertake the exploration, drilling, production, storage, transportation, marketing and sale of crude oil, natural gas and gas liquids, liquefied natural gas (LNG), …
- Stroytransgaz (STGZ)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Stroytransgaz is an engineering company. The company offers engineering, procurement, and construction services in the areas of oil and gas, industrial, electric power, civil, and transportation construction. It provides service such as developing project documentation, warranting exploitati …
- Kawanishi Holdings, Inc. (2689)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Kawanishi Holdings, Inc. (Kawanishi) is a medical technology company that provides medical care and equipment. The company's medical equipment includes artificial blood vessels, artificial joints, CT, pacemakers, gloves, mask, MRI, sutures, and ultrasound scalpel. It offers nursing care prod …
- Mercantila, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Mercantila, Inc. Mergers and Ac …
- Oxaco Plc (OXA)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Oxaco Plc (Oxaco), formerly Oxford Advanced Surfaces Group Plc is a material science technology developer that develops technology for various sectors such as electronics, marine, aerospace, automotive and renewable energy. The company provides evaluation products and technical support to as …
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is an integrated power plant equipment manufacturer. The company carries out designing, manufacturing, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a broad range of products. Its product portfolio includes transformers, valves and oil field eq …