◆英語タイトル：Ubiquitous Corporation (3858) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Ubiquitous Corporation (Ubiquitous) is a software company. The company develops and markets communication software products for embedded systems. It offers products such as components package, QuickBoot and DeviceSQL. Ubiquitous’ components packages include security package, home network package, link protection package, wireless package and network offload engine. The company’s automotive applications include fast boot, connectivity, data management, telemetry data and could system. It automotive sector offers dalchymia which comes with a variety of readymade charts, graphs and widgets that can be incorporated to visualize telemetry data. The company also provides middleware products. Ubiquitous is headquartered in Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ubiquitous Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Ubiquitous Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Ubiquitous Corporation – Key Information
Ubiquitous Corporation – Overview
Ubiquitous Corporation – Key Employees
Ubiquitous Corporation – Key Employee Biographies
Ubiquitous Corporation – Key Operational Heads
Ubiquitous Corporation – Major Products and Services
Ubiquitous Corporation – History
Ubiquitous Corporation – Company Statement
Ubiquitous Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Ubiquitous Corporation – Business Description
Ubiquitous Corporation – Corporate Strategy
Ubiquitous Corporation – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Ubiquitous Corporation – Strengths
Ubiquitous Corporation – Weaknesses
Ubiquitous Corporation – Opportunities
Ubiquitous Corporation – Threats
Ubiquitous Corporation – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Ubiquitous Corporation – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Ubiquitous Corporation, Key Information
Ubiquitous Corporation, Key Ratios
Ubiquitous Corporation, Share Data
Ubiquitous Corporation, Major Products and Services
Ubiquitous Corporation, History
Ubiquitous Corporation, Key Employees
Ubiquitous Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Ubiquitous Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Ubiquitous Corporation, Other Locations
Ubiquitous Corporation, Subsidiaries
Ubiquitous Corporation, Key Competitors
Ubiquitous Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Ubiquitous Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Ubiquitous Corporation, Annual Ratios
Ubiquitous Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Ubiquitous Corporation, Performance Chart
Ubiquitous Corporation, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Ubiquitous Corporation (3858)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら
- Nabors Industries Ltd (NBR)：石油・ガス：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Nabors Industries Ltd (Nabors) is an oil and gas contract services provider that offers offshore platform work over and drilling rigs. It also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative drilling technologies and drilling instrumentation and software to the world …
- Altus Power America Management LLC：電力：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Altus Power America Management LLC (Altus Power) is a renewable energy company that offers private investments in clean energy projects and renewable energy certificates. The company constructs, owns, operates and manages clean energy systems on commercial buildings and properties, schools a …
- Trinity Health：製薬・医療：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Trinity Health (Trinity) formerly known as CHE Trinity Health, is a national Catholic health care organization that provides health care solutions in the US. It operates through a network of hospitals, health care services, and advocate partnerships at community, regional, and national level …
- Huron Consulting Group Inc.：企業のM&A・提携・投資分析
Huron Consulting Group Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's Huron Consulting Group Inc. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acq …
- Laboratoires Expanscience S.A.（製薬・医療分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Laboratoires Expanscience S.A. (Laboratoires Expanscience) is a pharmaceutical company. The company develops, manufactures and markets dermo-cosmetics and others pharmaceutical products. It offers dermo-cosmetics under two brands, Mustela, a baby care and stretch-mark care products; and Novi …
- Tristar Oil and Gas, Ltd.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Tristar Oil and Gas, Ltd. Merge …
- Medtecs International Corporation Limited (546)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Medtecs International Corporation Limited (Medtecs) is a medical device company that manufactures and distributes medical consumable products. The company offers products such as healthcare textile work wear, medical devices, and hospitality textiles. It also offers anti-static surgical atti …
- GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc.：企業のM&A・事業提携・投資動向
GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acq …
- Portland General Electric Co (POR)-エネルギー分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Portland General Electric Company (PGE) is a vertically integrated electric utility which generates, transmits, distributes, and retails electricity. The company generates electricity from wholly and jointly owned wind, natural gas, coal and hydroelectric plants. PGE also participates in the …
- MD-IT, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' MD-IT, Inc. Mergers and Acquisi …
- Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Limited：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryStandard Chartered Bank Kenya Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of th …
- Athlon Energy Inc. (ATHL)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Athlon Energy Inc. (Athlon Energy) is an independent exploration and production company. The company focuses on the acquisition, development and exploitation of liquids-rich natural gas and unconventional oil reserves especially in the Permian Basin. Currently, the company operates in three …
- Nuvosun, Inc.：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary Nuvosun, Inc. (Nuvosun) a subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company is a renewable energy company that designs, manufactures and markets thin-film photovoltaic products. The company's products include solar photovoltaic cells and modules. It develops products based on flexible copper indium di- …
- CONSOL Energy, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' CONSOL Energy, Inc. Mergers and …
- Hakuto Co., Ltd. (7433)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Hakuto Co., Ltd. (Hakuto) is an industrial chemical company that offers electronic products distribution services. The company's products include electronic device, electronic equipment, electrical and electronic equipment, and chemicals and cosmetics. Its product portfolio includes semicond …
- ZS Pharma, Inc. (ZSPH)（製薬・医療分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary ZS Pharma, Inc. (ZS Pharma) is a biopharmaceutical company. The company develops and markets non-absorbed drugs to treat renal, cardiovascular, liver and metabolic diseases. It develops ZS-9, an insoluble non-absorbed zirconium silicate that is in phase 3 development for the treatment of hyp …
- TSI Holdings Co., Ltd.：企業概要およびSWOT分析
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "TSI Holdings Co., Ltd." The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly fo …
- National Institute on Drug Abuse：製薬・医療：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), a subsidiary of National Institutes of Health is a research institute that provides drug abuse and addiction services. The institute offers services in drugs of abuse such as bath salts, cocaine, heroin, inhalants, alcohol, club drugs, methamphetamine …
- Nippon Shokubai Co Ltd (4114)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Nippon Shokubai Co Ltd (4114) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weakne …
- Vericel Corp (VCEL)：製薬・医療：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Vericel Corp (Vericel) develops and markets advanced cell therapies for sports medicine and severe burn domains. Its major products include MACI (autologous cultured chondrocytes on porcine collagen membrane) for the treatment of cartilage defects; and Epicel cultured epidermal autografts fo …