◆英語タイトル：LSI Software S.A. (LSI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
LSI Software S.A. (LSI Software) is a software developer. The company develops and markets software for retail and hospitality applications. It develops proprietary ERP-class system (Enterprise Resource Planning). LSI Software offers Bastion ERP, POSitive Retail, POSitive Hospitality, Expert computer hardware, equipment – LSI systems and servers and databases. The company provides software, professional services, implementation services, maintenance, and supply of hardware solutions. It also offers solutions related to hardware and business operations. The company partners with Posiflex and Microsoft. LSI Software is headquartered in Lodz, Poland.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of LSI Software S.A. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of LSI Software S.A. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
LSI Software S.A. – Key Information
LSI Software S.A. – Overview
LSI Software S.A. – Key Employees
LSI Software S.A. – Key Employee Biographies
LSI Software S.A. – Key Operational Heads
LSI Software S.A. – Major Products and Services
LSI Software S.A. – History
LSI Software S.A. – Company Statement
LSI Software S.A. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
LSI Software S.A. – Business Description
LSI Software S.A. – Corporate Strategy
LSI Software S.A. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
LSI Software S.A. – Strengths
LSI Software S.A. – Weaknesses
LSI Software S.A. – Opportunities
LSI Software S.A. – Threats
LSI Software S.A. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
LSI Software S.A. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
LSI Software S.A., Key Information
LSI Software S.A., Key Ratios
LSI Software S.A., Share Data
LSI Software S.A., Major Products and Services
LSI Software S.A., History
LSI Software S.A., Key Employees
LSI Software S.A., Key Employee Biographies
LSI Software S.A., Key Operational Heads
LSI Software S.A., Other Locations
LSI Software S.A., Subsidiaries
LSI Software S.A., Key Competitors
LSI Software S.A., SWOT Analysis
LSI Software S.A., Ratios based on current share price
LSI Software S.A., Annual Ratios
LSI Software S.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
LSI Software S.A., Performance Chart
LSI Software S.A., Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[LSI Software S.A. (LSI)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら
- White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryWhite Mountains Insurance Group Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the …
- INVISTA S.a. r. l.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' INVISTA S.a. r. l. Mergers and …
- John Lewis Partnership Plc：企業概要・SWOT・財務分析
Summary Canadean's "John Lewis Partnership Plc : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description …
- BG Group Limited：企業のM&A・提携動向（発電分野）
Summary BG Group Limited (BG Group) formerly BG Group PLC is a natural gas producer. The company explores, develops and produces natural gas from its assets across the globe. It also produces and markets oil and other liquid products. The company purchases and supplies LNG to various stake holders i …
- Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd (4539)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Nippon Chemiphar Co Ltd (Nippon Chemiphar) is a pharmaceutical company that manufactures, sells, imports and exports ethical pharmaceuticals and diagnostic drugs. The company manufactures both new and generic drugs through divisions such as pharmaceutical business, diagnostics business and h …
- Con-way, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Con-way, Inc. Mergers and Acqui …
- Access Information Management：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Access Information Management M …
- Liberty Global, Inc. (LBTYA)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Liberty Global, Inc. (Liberty Global) is a cable operator. The company provides video, broadband internet, telephony services and consolidated broadband communications and/or direct-to-home satellite operations. It also offers liberty global business services, and liberty global ventures. Th …
- BASF SE (BAS)：企業のM&A・提携動向（石油・ガス分野）
Summary BASF SE (BASF) is a chemical company. It conducts research, develops, produces, markets and sells chemicals, plastics, agricultural solutions, oil and gas and performance products. It caters to a range of industries including construction, furniture, paper, automotive, and others. BASF carri …
- GC Rieber Shipping ASA (formerly Rieber Shipping ASA)：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' GC Rieber Shipping ASA (formerl …
- IDL Biotech AB (IDL B)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary IDL Biotech AB (IDL Biotech) is a diagnostic company. The company develops, manufactures and markets in vitro diagnostic tests for healthcare industry. It offers diagnostics for oncology and diagnostics for bacteriology. IDL Biotech markets products through brand names TPS, MonoTotal, UBC, T …
- Samil Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (000520)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Samil Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Samil) is a pharmaceutical company that produces and supplies indispensable medicines. The company offers central nervous system drugs, ophthalmic drugs, respiratory drugs, genito-urinary drugs, antibiotics in chemotherapeutics, circulatory drugs, gastro-intes …
- Aspen Aerogels, Inc. (ASPN)：企業のM&A・提携動向（発電分野）
Summary Aspen Aerogels, Inc. (Aspen Aerogels) designs, develops and manufactures thermal management solutions. The company’s products include Cryogel x201, Cryozel Z, Pyrogel XT-E, Pyrogel XTF, Spaceloft, and Spaceloft Subsea. It offers products to various industries such as aerospace, LNG, petroche …
- San Leon Energy Plc (SLE)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary San Leon Energy Plc (San Leon) is an energy company that offers exploration and production of oil and gas assets. The company has assets in Albania, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Morocco, Poland, Spain and France. It holds interest in the Durresi Block which is located at offshore Albania and con …
- Grupo Pochteca S.A.B. de C.V. (POCHTECB)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Grupo Pochteca S.A.B. de C.V. (Grupo Pochteca) is a chemical company that manufactures and distributes raw materials, chemicals, paper and lubricants. The company operates through its product divisions such as food, lubricants, raw materials, chemical, solvents and blends, and mixtures. It o …
- Electra Limited (ELTR)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Electra Limited (Electra), a subsidiary of Elco Ltd. is a power services company that offers electrical infrastructure development programs. The company offers services which include contracting, building and infrastructure, facility management, trade, real estate development and concession …
- EnerJex Resources, Inc. (ENRJ)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary EnerJex Resources, Inc. (EnerJex Resources) is an oil and natural gas company that acquires, explores and develops oil and natural gas fields in Eastern Kansas and South Texas. The company owns oil and gas leases of hydrocarbon basins in Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, and Texas. It operates var …
- FirstRand Limited：企業概要およびSWOT分析
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "FirstRand Limited" The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows …
- Acelon Chemicals & Fiber Corporation (1466)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Acelon Chemicals & Fiber Corporation (Acelon Chemicals) is a chemical manufacturer that produces and sells various textile chemical filaments and yarns. The company’s products include nylon 6 yarn, nylon 66 yarn, polyester yarn, functional yarn, cool yarn, polyester antistatic yarn, acestati …
- Steadfast Group Limited：企業のM&A・提携・投資分析
Steadfast Group Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's Steadfast Group Limited Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisition …