◆英語タイトル：iPoint-media Ltd. (AVP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
IPoint-media Ltd. (iPoint) is a communication and technology service provider. The company develops video calling for enabling video calling using 3G networks. Its products include Vitrage and GOliveTV. iPoint’s Vitrage is an interactive video calling application platform that facilitates telecom operators to install a wide range of value added video calling services over 3G and IP networks. The company’s GOliveSTUDIO is an integrated content repurposing and production tool for web or mobile TV channels and for traditional production companies. The company partners with Ericsson and China Unicom. It was formerly known as iPoint-media USA Corporation. iPoint is headquartered in Hod Hasharon, Israel.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of iPoint-media Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of iPoint-media Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
iPoint-media Ltd. – Key Information
iPoint-media Ltd. – Overview
iPoint-media Ltd. – Key Employees
iPoint-media Ltd. – Key Employee Biographies
iPoint-media Ltd. – Key Operational Heads
iPoint-media Ltd. – Major Products and Services
iPoint-media Ltd. – History
iPoint-media Ltd. – Company Statement
iPoint-media Ltd. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
iPoint-media Ltd. – Business Description
iPoint-media Ltd. – Corporate Strategy
iPoint-media Ltd. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
iPoint-media Ltd. – Strengths
iPoint-media Ltd. – Weaknesses
iPoint-media Ltd. – Opportunities
iPoint-media Ltd. – Threats
iPoint-media Ltd. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
iPoint-media Ltd. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
iPoint-media Ltd., Key Information
iPoint-media Ltd., Key Ratios
iPoint-media Ltd., Share Data
iPoint-media Ltd., Major Products and Services
iPoint-media Ltd., History
iPoint-media Ltd., Key Employees
iPoint-media Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
iPoint-media Ltd., Key Operational Heads
iPoint-media Ltd., Other Locations
iPoint-media Ltd., Subsidiaries
iPoint-media Ltd., Key Competitors
iPoint-media Ltd., SWOT Analysis
iPoint-media Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
iPoint-media Ltd., Annual Ratios
iPoint-media Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
iPoint-media Ltd., Performance Chart
iPoint-media Ltd., Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[iPoint-media Ltd. (AVP)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら
- AB Wilh. Becker：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' AB Wilh. Becker Mergers and Acq …
- Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TENAGA)：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) is an integrated power company that carries out generation, transmission and distribution of electricity. The company generates electricity through thermal and hydro generating assets in Peninsula Malaysia and one IPP operation in Pakistan. TNB manages and operat …
- Strategic Energy Resources Limited (SER)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Strategic Energy Resources Limited (SER) is a mineral exploration company that explores and develops land with prospective for oil and gas, graphite and minerals. The company’s oil and gas project is located in Gippsland basin offshore Victoria. It holds interests in the Uley graphite mine, …
- Nestle S.A.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Nestle S.A. Mergers and Acquisi …
- Cambridge Research Biochemicals（製薬・医療分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Cambridge Research Biochemicals (CRB) is a pharmaceutical company that provides chemical synthesis of peptides and the custom production of polyclonal antibodies. The company offers products include peptides such as bioactive peptides, and stable labelled peptides; peptide nucleic acids such …
- Mori Hills REIT Investment Corporation：企業概要・SWOT分析
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mori Hills REIT Investment Corporation" The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Time …
- AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Merg …
- Gazpromneft-Moscow Oil Refinery (GZNP)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Gazpromneft-Moscow Oil Refinery (Gazpromneft-MOR), a subsidiary of Gazprom Neft is an oil refinery that produces oil and petroleum products. The company offers products such as high-octane gasoline, diesel fuels, construction bitumen, fuel oil, and motor fuel. It also provides construction a …
- Dongwon Industries Co., Ltd.の企業概要及び財務/SWOT分析
Dongwon Industries Co., Ltd. Fundamental Company Report provides a complete overview of the company’s affairs. All available data is presented in a comprehensive and easily accessed format. The report includes financial and SWOT information, industry analysis, opinions, estimates, plus annual and qu …
- SK Telecom Co., Ltd.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' SK Telecom Co., Ltd. Mergers an …
- CETIP SA-Balcão Organizado de Ativos e Derivativosの企業概要及び財務/SWOT分析
CETIP SA-Balcão Organizado de Ativos e Derivativos Fundamental Company Report provides a complete overview of the company’s affairs. The report includes financial and SWOT information, industry analysis, opinions, estimates, CETIP SA-Balcão Organizado de Ativos e Derivativos annual and quarterly for …
- Transgenomic Inc (TBIO)：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary Transgenomic Inc (Transgenomic) is a biotechnology company that offers personalized medicine in oncology, cardiology, neurology, and inherited diseases. The company’s products include ICEme Kits, and genetic assays and platforms. Its offers genetic assays and platforms such as chromatography …
- Pathogenetix Inc-医療機器分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Pathogenetix Inc (Pathogenetix), formerly US Genomics, a subsidiary of Toxic Reports LLC is a medical device company that develops an automated system for bacterial strain typing from complex samples. The company develops products and applications based on its proprietary genome sequence sca …
- MannKind Corp (MNKD)-医療機器分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary MannKind Corp (MannKind) is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes therapeutic products to treat diseases such as diabetes. The company’s lead product, Afrezza is a rapid-acting, inhaled insulin used to control high blood sugar in adults with type 1 and type …
- Olympique Lyonnais Groupe SAの企業概要及び財務/SWOT分析
Olympique Lyonnais Groupe Fundamental Company Report provides a complete overview of the company’s affairs. The report includes financial and SWOT information, industry analysis, opinions, estimates, Olympique Lyonnais Groupe annual and quarterly forecasts made by stock market experts. The report al …
- TDC Software Engineering Inc. (4687)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary TDC Software Engineering Inc. (TDC Software) is an information technology company that provides cloud solutions, mobile cloud solutions and business solutions. The company offers information technology research and system integration, systems design, development, sale, leasing, construction …
- DOCdata N.V.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' DOCdata N.V. Mergers and Acquis …
- Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI)：企業のM&A・提携動向（石油・ガス分野）
Summary Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI) is a midstream energy infrastructure company. It owns and operates through an extensive network of pipelines and terminals. The company's pipelines transport natural gas, crude oil, gasoline, refined petroleum products and other related products, and its terminals s …
- JiangXi ChangJiu Biochemical Industry Co., Ltd. (600228)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary JiangXi ChangJiu Biochemical Industry Co., Ltd. (ChangJiu Biochemical), formerly Jiangxi Changjiu Chemicals Co., Ltd is a chemical company that manufactures acrylamide crystals, pharm-chemicals, fine chemicals and coal. The company’s products include urea, biological method acrylamide crysta …
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc：企業のM&A・提携・投資分析
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's Reckitt Benckiser Group plc Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acq …