◆英語タイトル：SystemD Inc. (3804) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
SystemD Inc. (SDI) is an information technology company. The company develops and sells application software and solutions. It offers solutions such as gakuen solutions, public education solutions, public accounting solutions, wellness solutions and software engineering. SDI’s Gakuen solutions include campusplan, campus facility information system, and user support services. The company also provides application software. Its wellness solutions include Hello series, healthy facility management system for public sports facilities, D-Collect, Hello Pay Look, optional equipment system, Nanpo, and PICH. The company’s software engineering services include contract creation and management system, regulations management system, workflow series, and web site and public relations materials planning and production. SDI is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SystemD Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SystemD Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
SystemD Inc. – Key Information
SystemD Inc. – Overview
SystemD Inc. – Key Employees
SystemD Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
SystemD Inc. – Key Operational Heads
SystemD Inc. – Major Products and Services
SystemD Inc. – History
SystemD Inc. – Company Statement
SystemD Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
SystemD Inc. – Business Description
SystemD Inc. – Corporate Strategy
SystemD Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
SystemD Inc. – Strengths
SystemD Inc. – Weaknesses
SystemD Inc. – Opportunities
SystemD Inc. – Threats
SystemD Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
SystemD Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
SystemD Inc., Key Information
SystemD Inc., Key Ratios
SystemD Inc., Share Data
SystemD Inc., Major Products and Services
SystemD Inc., History
SystemD Inc., Key Employees
SystemD Inc., Key Employee Biographies
SystemD Inc., Key Operational Heads
SystemD Inc., Other Locations
SystemD Inc., Subsidiaries
SystemD Inc., Key Competitors
SystemD Inc., SWOT Analysis
SystemD Inc., Ratios based on current share price
SystemD Inc., Annual Ratios
SystemD Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
SystemD Inc., Performance Chart
SystemD Inc., Ratio Charts
- Evonik Industries AG (EVK)：企業のM&A・提携動向（発電分野）
Summary Evonik Industries AG (Evonik) is a specialty chemical company. Its activities focus on high-growth megatrends, especially health, nutrition, resource efficiency and globalization. The company offers specialty chemicals, healthcare products, polymer materials and intermediates. Its products f …
- Dongwha Holdings Co. Ltd.の企業概要及び財務/SWOT分析
Dongwha Holdings Co. Ltd. Fundamental Company Report provides a complete overview of the company’s affairs. All available data is presented in a comprehensive and easily accessed format. The report includes financial and SWOT information, industry analysis, opinions, estimates, plus annual and quart …
- DQ Entertainment (International) Limited：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' DQ Entertainment (International …
- Prim SA (PRM)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Prim SA (Prim) is a medical device company that designs, manufactures, markets and installs products and equipments that offers advanced solutions. The company provides solutions and services for physiotherapy and rehabilitation, thalassotherapy, balneotherapy and spa. It develops its activi …
- Groundstar Resources Limited (GSA)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Groundstar Resources Limited (Groundstar) is an oil and gas company that acquires, develops and produces oil and gas properties. The company has assets such as West Kom Ombo Block and West Esh El Mellaha Block in Africa; and Takutu Basin PPL in South America. It evaluates seismic and well da …
- Rafako S.A. (RFK)：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary Rafako S.A. (Rafako) a subsidiary of PBG S.A. is a power equipment manufacturer that designs and distributes boilers, which include PC boilers and fluidized bed boilers. The company offers flue gas cleaning systems such as FGD plants and electrostatic precipitators. Its products include comp …
- EVN AG (EVN)：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary EVN AG (EVN) is an energy and environmental services company. Its vertically-integrated operations cover generation and transmission, and distribution and disposal of electricity and heat. The company offers gas transmission and distribution services. Its business activities also include cab …
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.：企業のM&A・提携・投資分析
Motorola Solutions, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's Motorola Solutions, Inc. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisiti …
- Astellas Pharma Inc. (4503)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Astellas Pharma Inc. (4503) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weakness …
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
Myriad Genetics, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Myriad Genetics, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerin …
- NSD Co., Ltd. (9759)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary NSD Co., Ltd. (NSD) is a technology solution company that offers integrated information technology consulting services. The company's services include system analysis and design, customized development of software programs administration of facilities management, and packaged software and so …
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.：企業のM&A・提携・投資分析
Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions …
- Samson Oil and Gas Limited：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Samson Oil and Gas Limited Merg …
- Mochida Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (4534)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Mochida Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Mochida) is a healthcare company that contributes in the field of medical care through its pharmaceuticals, healthcare products, and medical equipment businesses. The company products include Epadel, Atelec, Atedio, Rocornal, Beselna Cream, Florid, Miraclid, …
- Follett Corporation：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryFollett Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key Fin …
- The Broad Institute Inc-製薬・医療分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary The Broad Institute Inc (Broad Institute), a subsidiary of The Broad Foundation, is a non-profit research organization that meets critical challenges in biology and medicine. The institute transforms medicine by utilizing systematic approaches in biological sciences, to speed up the understa …
- Cullinan Holdings Limited：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryCullinan Holdings Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. K …
- GFT Technologies AG (GFT)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary GFT Technologies AG (GFT) is a technology company that develops, implements, and maintains IT solutions. The company’s services include bespoke development, application management, business and IT consulting, and product based implementation. It offers solutions such as big data solutions, e …
- Gitanjali Gems, Ltd.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Gitanjali Gems, Ltd. Mergers an …
- Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryArtisan Partners Asset Management Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of t …