◆英語タイトル：Infraware Inc (041020) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Infraware Inc (INFRAWARE) is an embedded software solutions company. The company provides mobile technology and broadcasting technology solutions. It develops several mobile browsers to support the internet on mobile, TV browser for data broadcasting and diverse range of other mobile platforms. INFRAWARE’s products include Polaris Office, Polaris Enterprise, Polaris meeting, Polaris Print, Polaris Scan, Polaris Email, Polaris Board and ML Report. The company provides technical and CP support to the business users. It markets its products through its brands including Polaris Office, Polaris Kit, ML Report, DIOTEK, INFRAWARE and SELVAS. INFRAWARE is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Infraware Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Infraware Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Infraware Inc – Key Information
Infraware Inc – Overview
Infraware Inc – Key Employees
Infraware Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Infraware Inc – Key Operational Heads
Infraware Inc – Major Products and Services
Infraware Inc – History
Infraware Inc – Company Statement
Infraware Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Infraware Inc – Business Description
Infraware Inc – Corporate Strategy
Infraware Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Infraware Inc – Strengths
Infraware Inc – Weaknesses
Infraware Inc – Opportunities
Infraware Inc – Threats
Infraware Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Infraware Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Infraware Inc, Key Information
Infraware Inc, Key Ratios
Infraware Inc, Share Data
Infraware Inc, Major Products and Services
Infraware Inc, History
Infraware Inc, Key Employees
Infraware Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Infraware Inc, Key Operational Heads
Infraware Inc, Other Locations
Infraware Inc, Subsidiaries
Infraware Inc, Key Competitors
Infraware Inc, SWOT Analysis
Infraware Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Infraware Inc, Annual Ratios
Infraware Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Infraware Inc, Performance Chart
Infraware Inc, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Infraware Inc (041020)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら
- Clark Public Utilities：企業の戦略的SWOT分析
Clark Public Utilities - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and …
- Duke Energy Indiana, Inc.：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary Duke Energy Indiana, Inc. (Duke Energy Indiana), A subsidiary of Duke Energy Corporation, is a US-based vertically-integrated power utility. It conducts the generation, transmission, distribution and marketing of electricity in central, north central and southern Indiana. The company's power …
- One Way Liver, S.L.：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary ONE WAY LIVER, S.L (OWL), formerly One Way Liver Genomics, S.L., is a biotechnology company that discovers, develops and offers diagnostic products and metabolomics services for the healthcare sector. The company commercializes OWLiver, which is a serum based test used for steatosis and NASH …
- UCS Group Limited：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' UCS Group Limited Mergers and A …
- British Gas Energy Services, Ltd.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' British Gas Energy Services, Lt …
- Syntel, Inc. (SYNT)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Syntel, Inc. (Syntel) is an information technology company that offers software solutions. The company operates through its divisions including industry solutions, technology services, knowledge process outsourcing, and insight and resources. Its solutions include applications lifecycle, bus …
- SBA Communications Corporation (SBAC)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary SBA Communications Corporation (SBA) is a wireless communication infrastructure company that provides site leasing and site development services. The company leases antenna space on multi-tenant towers and other structures. It offers assistance for developing networks through site acquisitio …
- Catalyst Biosciences Inc (CBIO)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Catalyst Biosciences Inc (Catalyst), formerly Targacept, Inc., is a biopharmaceutical company that offers medicine. The company discovers and develops next generation biopharmaceuticals based on engineered human proteases platform technology. It concentrates on the development of products fo …
SummaryBupa - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key Findings - Detaile …
- P/F Atlantic Petroleum (ATLA DKK)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary P/F Atlantic Petroleum (Atlantic Petroleum) is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company that focuses on the development of offshore oil and gas potential in North West Europe. The company holds oil and gas interests in the Faroese Continental Shelf, the Norwegian Contine …
- Dominion Resources, Inc：企業のM&A・提携・投資分析
Dominion Resources, Inc - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's Dominion Resources, Inc Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisition …
- Ward Petroleum Corporation（石油・ガス分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Ward Petroleum Corporation (Ward Petroleum) is an oil and gas company. The company explores, acquires and produces oil and gas products. It provides work-over and drilling services. The company acquires oil and gas assets. It has drilled over 900 wells in the Anadarko and Arkoma Basin in the …
- Accera, Inc.（製薬・医療分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Accera, Inc. (Accera) is a biotechnology company. The company discovers and develops therapeutic drugs for the treatment of central nervous system disorders and other neurodegenerative diseases. Its products include Axona. The company’s product Axona is used in the treatment of Alzheimer's d …
- Sekisui House, Ltd.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Sekisui House, Ltd. Mergers and …
- Shui On Land Limited：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryShui On Land Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key Fi …
- E-Ton Solar Tech. Co., LTD. (3452)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary E-Ton Solar Tech. Co., LTD. (E-Ton Solar) is a solar cell manufacturer. The company develops and manufactures solar cells and energy solutions. Its products include ExcelTon series and ExcelTon II series solar cells. E-Ton Solar offers monocrystalline, multicrystalline and other technology s …
- Nisshin Seifun Group Inc.：企業概要・SWOT・財務分析
Summary Canadean's "Nisshin Seifun Group Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, busines …
- Baker Hughes Incorporated (BHGE)-石油・ガス分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Baker Hughes Incorporated (Baker Hughes), a subsidiary of General Electric Co is a provider of oil and gas equipment and services. The company is a supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to oil and gas industry. It also offers industrial and other products and servic …
- Rogers Corporation (ROG)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Rogers Corporation (Rogers) is a specialty material company which provides solutions for power electronics, advanced foams and printed circuit materials. The company’s elastomeric material solutions include urethane foams, silicone materials and flexographic printing cushions. It offers prin …
- SK Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.（製薬・医療分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary SK Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd. (SK Biopharmaceuticals) is a pharmaceutical company. It develops innovative drugs for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) disorders such as epilepsy, anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease, irritable bowel syndrome; and metabolic dis …