◆英語タイトル：Asdion Berhad (ASDION) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Asdion Berhad (ASDION) is a software service provider. It provides integrated business and operations solutions. The company offers solutions to services sectors such as hospitality, recreational, data services and healthcare sectors. ASDION’s products include Soprano, Sonata, Acclink, Symphony and Card services. Soprano offers a practical CRM platform to operate their unique Customer Loyalty and Retention Programs. Sonata POS is a front office Touch Screen Point of Sales System for businesses from ticketing sales and AccLink is an accounting system. ASDION provides healthcard and data services. It has operations in Singapore, China, Thailand and Brunei. Its subsidiary, Asdion Data Services, provides business process outsourcing (BPO) services to horizontal markets with focus on card related solution. ASDION is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Asdion Berhad provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Asdion Berhad including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Asdion Berhad – Key Information
Asdion Berhad – Overview
Asdion Berhad – Key Employees
Asdion Berhad – Key Employee Biographies
Asdion Berhad – Key Operational Heads
Asdion Berhad – Major Products and Services
Asdion Berhad – History
Asdion Berhad – Company Statement
Asdion Berhad – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Asdion Berhad – Business Description
Asdion Berhad – Corporate Strategy
Asdion Berhad – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Asdion Berhad – Strengths
Asdion Berhad – Weaknesses
Asdion Berhad – Opportunities
Asdion Berhad – Threats
Asdion Berhad – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Asdion Berhad – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Asdion Berhad, Key Information
Asdion Berhad, Key Ratios
Asdion Berhad, Share Data
Asdion Berhad, Major Products and Services
Asdion Berhad, History
Asdion Berhad, Key Employees
Asdion Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
Asdion Berhad, Key Operational Heads
Asdion Berhad, Other Locations
Asdion Berhad, Subsidiaries
Asdion Berhad, Key Competitors
Asdion Berhad, SWOT Analysis
Asdion Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
Asdion Berhad, Annual Ratios
Asdion Berhad, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Asdion Berhad, Performance Chart
Asdion Berhad, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Asdion Berhad (ASDION)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら
- CNOOC Limited (883)：企業のM&A・提携動向（石油・ガス分野）
Summary CNOOC Limited (CNOOC) is an upstream oil and gas exploration and production company. It engages in exploration, development, production and sale of crude oil and natural gas. In offshore China, the company engages in oil and natural gas exploration, development and production in Bohai, Weste …
- Faurecia S.A.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Faurecia S.A. Mergers and Acqui …
- Paushak Ltd. (532742)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Paushak Ltd. (Paushak), a subsidiary of Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited is a chemical company that develops and manufactures phosgene based speciality chemicals and intermediates. The company’s products include isocyanates, chloroformates and carbonyl chlorides. Its isocyanate products compr …
- T2 Biosystems Inc (TTOO)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary T2 Biosystems Inc (T2 Biosystems) is a medical device company that develops clinical diagnostic products in the field of in vitro diagnostics. The company’s T2 magnetic resonance technology allows direct detection in complex samples, such as whole blood, serum, plasma, sputum and urine. It o …
- Nexus Energy Limited (NXS)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Nexus Energy Limited (Nexus Energy) is an oil and gas exploration and production company. The company has interests in the Longtom gas field, which is located within the Gippsland Basin, offshore Victoria. It is the operator of the Longtom gas project and has administered the drilling of the …
- Luitpold Pharmaceuticals Inc-製薬・医療分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Luitpold Pharmaceuticals Inc (Luitpold), a subsidiary of Daiichi Sankyo Company Ltd is a manufacturer and marketer of drugs and medical devices. The company provides injectable parenteral medications that are used in pharmacy admixtures and nutrient solutions, antidotes, critical care drugs, …
- MTU Aero Engines AG：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' MTU Aero Engines AG Mergers and …
- Prim S.A. (PRM)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Prim S.A. (Prim) is a medical device company. The company designs, manufactures, markets, installs and keeps products and equipments. It develops its activity in hospitals, clinics, healthcare centres, health insurances, orthopaedics, individuals, chiropody centres, chemist’s, medical societ …
- Industrial Bank Co., Ltd.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryIndustrial Bank Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. K …
- Calmare Therapeutics Inc (CTTC)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Calmare Therapeutics Inc (CTI), formerly known as Competitive Technologies Inc is a medical device company that offers pain mitigation and wound care technologies. The company provides non-pharmacological, non-addictive and non-invasive solution to chronic pain sufferers in an outpatient tre …
- Capitec Bank Holdings Limited (CPI)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Capitec Bank Holdings Limited (CPI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and …
- Praxair Inc (PX)：企業のM&A・提携動向（石油・ガス分野）
Summary Praxair Inc (Praxair), a subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company, is a producer and supplier of industrial gases. The company mainly offers atmospheric gases and process gases. It also designs and builds equipment that produces industrial gases for internal use and external sale. Praxair prov …
- Taisho Pharmaceutical Holdings Co Ltd：企業のM&A・提携・投資分析
Taisho Pharmaceutical Holdings Co Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's Taisho Pharmaceutical Holdings Co Ltd Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed report …
- Primary Natural Resources III, LLC（石油・ガス分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Primary Natural Resources III, LLC (Primary) is an oil and gas company. The company acquires and explores oil and gas properties in the Mid-Continent and Permian basin. It acquires assets in the Anadarko Basin across Cleveland, Tonkawa, Atoka and Cottage Grove. Primary has become increasingl …
- PDC Energy, Inc. (PDCE)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary PDC Energy, Inc. (PDC Energy) is an oil and natural gas company that offers operations such as production, development, exploration and marketing of crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids. The company also offers horizontal drilling and low-risk organic development of oil and natural …
- Affymax, Inc. (AFFY)：企業の戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Affymax, Inc. (Affymax) is a biopharmaceutical company that develops drugs. The company discovers, develops and delivers therapies for the improvement of patients health with serious and life-threatening illnesses. It provides nephrology and specialty care services. Affymax offers OMONTYS a …
- Mr. Price Group Ltd.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryMr. Price Group Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key Fi …
- JD Sports Fashion Plc：企業概要・SWOT・財務分析
Summary Canadean's "JD Sports Fashion Plc : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, com …
- AirStrip Technologies Inc：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary AirStrip Technologies Inc (AirStrip) is a healthcare company that provides medical software solutions and services. The company offers mobile interoperability platform, accelerator services and wireless maternal-fetal monitoring solutions. It caters its products to healthcare providers, heal …
- Johnson & Johnson：製品開発パイプライン動向2015
Johnson & Johnson - Product Pipeline Review - 2015 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Johnson & Johnson - Product Pipeline Review - 2015’, provides an overview of the Johnson & Johnson’s pharmaceutical research and development focus. This report provides comprehensive information on the current thera …