◆英語タイトル：Pro-Ship Incorporated (3763) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Pro-Ship Incorporated (Pro-Ship) is an information technology company. The company provides solutions including fixed asset management solution and sales management solution. Pro-Ship’s fixed asset management solutions include fixed asset system, lease asset management system and assets impairment accounting system. The company’s sales management solutions include sales management system, purchase management system and inventory control system. Its services include commissioned systems development, and systems operation and management. The company offers commissioned systems and development services such as consultation, systems designing and development, and operation and management. It has offices in Osaka, Tokyo, Shanghai and New York. Pro-Ship is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Pro-Ship Incorporated provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Pro-Ship Incorporated including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Pro-Ship Incorporated – Key Information
Pro-Ship Incorporated – Overview
Pro-Ship Incorporated – Key Employees
Pro-Ship Incorporated – Key Employee Biographies
Pro-Ship Incorporated – Key Operational Heads
Pro-Ship Incorporated – Major Products and Services
Pro-Ship Incorporated – History
Pro-Ship Incorporated – Company Statement
Pro-Ship Incorporated – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Pro-Ship Incorporated – Business Description
Pro-Ship Incorporated – Corporate Strategy
Pro-Ship Incorporated – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Pro-Ship Incorporated – Strengths
Pro-Ship Incorporated – Weaknesses
Pro-Ship Incorporated – Opportunities
Pro-Ship Incorporated – Threats
Pro-Ship Incorporated – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Pro-Ship Incorporated – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Pro-Ship Incorporated, Key Information
Pro-Ship Incorporated, Key Ratios
Pro-Ship Incorporated, Share Data
Pro-Ship Incorporated, Major Products and Services
Pro-Ship Incorporated, History
Pro-Ship Incorporated, Key Employees
Pro-Ship Incorporated, Key Employee Biographies
Pro-Ship Incorporated, Key Operational Heads
Pro-Ship Incorporated, Other Locations
Pro-Ship Incorporated, Subsidiaries
Pro-Ship Incorporated, Key Competitors
Pro-Ship Incorporated, SWOT Analysis
Pro-Ship Incorporated, Ratios based on current share price
Pro-Ship Incorporated, Annual Ratios
Pro-Ship Incorporated, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Pro-Ship Incorporated, Performance Chart
Pro-Ship Incorporated, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Pro-Ship Incorporated (3763)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' iGuiders Mergers and Acquisitio …
- OPTIMA packaging group GmbH（紙・包装分野）：企業概要及びSWOT分析
Product Synopsis Canadean's "OPTIMA packaging group GmbH: Paper and Packaging - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business descr …
- Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDSA)：企業のM&A・提携動向（発電分野）
Summary Royal Dutch Shell plc (Shell) is an oil and gas company that explores for and produces oil and gas both from conventional fields and from sources such as tight rock, shale and coal formations. Its refining and petrochemical complexes across the world add value to its upstream products. The c …
- Petroleum Pipeline & Tank Cons (PXT)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Petroleum Pipeline & Tank Cons JSC (PPT) is a pipeline and tank construction company. The company provides construction and installation of pipelines and pressure tanks. Its activities include constructing pipeline, tanks, petrochemical refineries, transporting, processing, storage of oil an …
- KNM Group Berhad：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' KNM Group Berhad Mergers and Ac …
- Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. (PARR)-石油・ガス分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. (Par Pacific), formerly known as Par Petroleum Corporation, manages, owns and maintains interests in energy and infrastructure related businesses. It has operations across the value chain from natural gas production to distribution and transportation. The company c …
- DataLab Tehnologije, d.d. (DATR)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary DataLab Tehnologije, d.d. (DataLab) is an information technology solution provider that develops ERP business information software, consulting and training solutions. The company offers enterprise resource planning software to small, medium and large companies. It also provides services in t …
- Wockhardt Limited (WOCKPHARMA)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Wockhardt Limited (Wockhardt), a subsidiary of Khorakiwala Holdings and Investments Private Limited is a pharmaceutical and biotechnology company that manufactures and markets pharmaceutical and bio-pharmaceutical formulations, vaccines and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs). The compa …
- ITV plc：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
ITV plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary ITV plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, pr …
- Kohinoor Energy Limited (KOHE)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Kohinoor Energy Limited (KOHE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weakn …
- Westwater Resources, Inc.：企業のM&A・事業提携・投資動向
Westwater Resources, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's Westwater Resources, Inc. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisi …
- U.S. Concrete, Inc. (USCR)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary U.S. Concrete, Inc. (USC) is a construction company. The company produces and markets ready-mixed concrete, aggregates, and concrete-related products and services to the construction industry. It operates through two segments; Ready-Mixed Concrete and Aggregate Products. USC’s Aggregate prod …
- GHCL Limited (GHCL)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary GHCL Limited (GHCL) is a chemical company that manufactures chemical and textile products. The company offers chemicals such as dense and light soda ash or anhydrous sodium carbonate, and sodium bicarbonate or baking soda. It provides textile products such as bed sheets, comforter sets, and …
- North American Energy Resources, Inc. (formerly Mar Ked Mineral Exploration, Inc.)：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' North American Energy Resources …
- Quantum Genomics SA：製品開発パイプライン動向2015
Quantum Genomics SA - Product Pipeline Review - 2015 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Quantum Genomics SA - Product Pipeline Review - 2015’, provides an overview of the Quantum Genomics SA’s pharmaceutical research and development focus. This report provides comprehensive information on the current …
- Kaleido Biosciences Inc：製薬・医療：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Kaleido Biosciences Inc (Kaleido Biosciences) is a developer of human microbiomes for the treatment of infectious, rare genetic, inflammatory, oncology and metabolic diseases. The company’s human microbiome is a metabolic engine which is developed from healthy and diseased humans using vario …
- SeQuent Scientific Limited (512529)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary SeQuent Scientific Limited (SeQuent) is a pharmaceutical company. The company develops and manufactures life science and industrial products. Its business segments include API, analytical services and animal health. SeQuent offers APIs such as acitretin, albendazole, artemether, artesunate, …
- ERHC Energy Inc. (ERHE)：企業のM&A・提携動向（石油・ガス分野）
Summary ERHC Energy Inc. (ERHC Energy) is an oil and gas company that acquires, explores and develops oil and gas assets in Sub-Saharan Africa. The company possesses deep water oil and gas exploration and production interests in the Gulf of Guinea and onshore interests in Republic of Chad and Republ …
- Alcoa Inc.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryAlcoa Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key Findings - D …
- American Greetings Corporation：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務情報
American Greetings Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary American Greetings Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product a …