◆英語タイトル：INVU Plc (INVU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
INVU Plc (INVU) is an information technology company. The company provides electronic document management and accounts payable software solutions. Its products include invu content automation, invu link manager, invu email manager, invu web approval, invu capture, invu workflow and invu OCR and barcode capture. INVU serves utilities, information technology and telecommunications, housing, retail and wholesale, transport, logistics and services, and financial and professional service sectors. INVU is headquartered in Blisworth, Nottinghamshire, the UK.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of INVU Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of INVU Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
INVU Plc – Key Information
INVU Plc – Overview
INVU Plc – Key Employees
INVU Plc – Key Employee Biographies
INVU Plc – Key Operational Heads
INVU Plc – Major Products and Services
INVU Plc – History
INVU Plc – Company Statement
INVU Plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
INVU Plc – Business Description
INVU Plc – Corporate Strategy
INVU Plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
INVU Plc – Strengths
INVU Plc – Weaknesses
INVU Plc – Opportunities
INVU Plc – Threats
INVU Plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
INVU Plc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
INVU Plc, Key Information
INVU Plc, Key Ratios
INVU Plc, Share Data
INVU Plc, Major Products and Services
INVU Plc, History
INVU Plc, Key Employees
INVU Plc, Key Employee Biographies
INVU Plc, Key Operational Heads
INVU Plc, Other Locations
INVU Plc, Subsidiaries
INVU Plc, Key Competitors
INVU Plc, SWOT Analysis
INVU Plc, Ratios based on current share price
INVU Plc, Annual Ratios
INVU Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
INVU Plc, Performance Chart
INVU Plc, Ratio Charts