◆英語タイトル：Total Soft Bank Ltd. (045340) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Total Soft Bank Ltd. (Total Soft) is a maritime transport solution provider. The company provides services for the maritime and port logistics industry. Its products include computer automated terminal operating system, automatic operation system and multi-purpose operation system, port logistics unifying system, port management information system, computer automated stowage planning, container vessel stowage planning software and supercargo. Total Soft provides gap analysis consulting, simulation consulting, standard consulting, customization, training, testing and migration. It also offers services such as ship automation, e-shipping, simulation, port logistics, consulting and Internet service. Total Soft is headquartered in Jung-gu, Busan, Korea.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Total Soft Bank Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Total Soft Bank Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Total Soft Bank Ltd. – Key Information
Total Soft Bank Ltd. – Overview
Total Soft Bank Ltd. – Key Employees
Total Soft Bank Ltd. – Key Employee Biographies
Total Soft Bank Ltd. – Key Operational Heads
Total Soft Bank Ltd. – Major Products and Services
Total Soft Bank Ltd. – History
Total Soft Bank Ltd. – Company Statement
Total Soft Bank Ltd. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Total Soft Bank Ltd. – Business Description
Total Soft Bank Ltd. – Corporate Strategy
Total Soft Bank Ltd. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Total Soft Bank Ltd. – Strengths
Total Soft Bank Ltd. – Weaknesses
Total Soft Bank Ltd. – Opportunities
Total Soft Bank Ltd. – Threats
Total Soft Bank Ltd. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Total Soft Bank Ltd. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Total Soft Bank Ltd., Key Information
Total Soft Bank Ltd., Key Ratios
Total Soft Bank Ltd., Share Data
Total Soft Bank Ltd., Major Products and Services
Total Soft Bank Ltd., History
Total Soft Bank Ltd., Key Employees
Total Soft Bank Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Total Soft Bank Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Total Soft Bank Ltd., Other Locations
Total Soft Bank Ltd., Subsidiaries
Total Soft Bank Ltd., Key Competitors
Total Soft Bank Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Total Soft Bank Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Total Soft Bank Ltd., Annual Ratios
Total Soft Bank Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Total Soft Bank Ltd., Performance Chart
Total Soft Bank Ltd., Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Total Soft Bank Ltd. (045340)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら