◆英語タイトル：Compucon S.A. (COMP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
COMPUCON S.A. (COMPUCON) is an information technology company. The company develops embroidery software systems and tools, hardware products for networking and controlling embroidery machines. It offers embroidery, telematics, internet, laser and medical products. COMPUCON’s embroidery software and hardware products include EOS 3.0, stitch and sew, embroidery anthology II, stile italiano, multi-converter and netlink v2.0. The company offers telematic devices such as AVL units, personal tracker, micro tracker and marine tracker. It also develops and promotes networking solutions. The company markets its products in domestic and international markets. It was formerly known as Compucon Computer Applications S.A. COMPUCON is headquartered in Thessaloniki, Greece.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Compucon S.A. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Compucon S.A. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Compucon S.A. – Key Information
Compucon S.A. – Overview
Compucon S.A. – Key Employees
Compucon S.A. – Key Employee Biographies
Compucon S.A. – Key Operational Heads
Compucon S.A. – Major Products and Services
Compucon S.A. – History
Compucon S.A. – Company Statement
Compucon S.A. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Compucon S.A. – Business Description
Compucon S.A. – Corporate Strategy
Compucon S.A. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Compucon S.A. – Strengths
Compucon S.A. – Weaknesses
Compucon S.A. – Opportunities
Compucon S.A. – Threats
Compucon S.A. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Compucon S.A. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Compucon S.A., Key Information
Compucon S.A., Key Ratios
Compucon S.A., Share Data
Compucon S.A., Major Products and Services
Compucon S.A., History
Compucon S.A., Key Employees
Compucon S.A., Key Employee Biographies
Compucon S.A., Key Operational Heads
Compucon S.A., Other Locations
Compucon S.A., Subsidiaries
Compucon S.A., Key Competitors
Compucon S.A., SWOT Analysis
Compucon S.A., Ratios based on current share price
Compucon S.A., Annual Ratios
Compucon S.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Compucon S.A., Performance Chart
Compucon S.A., Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Compucon S.A. (COMP)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら
- Comet Ridge Limited (COI)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Comet Ridge Limited (CRL) is an oil and gas service provider. The company explores and develops oil and natural gas properties. It has projects in Queensland, New South Wales and New Zealand. The company’s projects include Gunn project area (ATP 744P), Mahalo Block (ATP 337P) PEL 6, PEL 427, …
- ACTIVE Network, LLC：企業のM&A・事業提携・投資動向
ACTIVE Network, LLC - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's ACTIVE Network, LLC Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), …
- GrainCorp Limited (GNC)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary GrainCorp Limited (GrainCorp) is a grain supply company. The company provides handling, storage, marketing and logistics services to the grain growing industry. Its activities include seed breeding, research and development and commercialization; storage and handling; grain marketing; supply …
- Zinwell Corporation (2485)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Zinwell Corporation (Zinwell) is an electronic equipment company that designs, manufactures and sells digital set-up-box, LNBF and VSAT equipments. The company offers products such as g fast solutions, HD video sender solutions, PLC solutions, network camera, CATV / MATV transmission, IP hea …
- Khaitan Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd (507794)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Khaitan Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd (KCF), a subsidiary of Government of India is a chemical company that develops single super phosphate and edible oils. The company performs business through the divisions such as chemicals and fertilizers division, soya division and other products. It offe …
- Georox Resources Inc (GXR)：石油・ガス：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Georox Resources Inc (Georox Resources), formerly Oromonte Resources Inc is an oil and gas company that acquires, develops and explores petroleum and natural gas properties in Western Canada. The company's projects include Silverdale property, GP Channel project, Sparky Non Channel project, …
- Altra Industrial Motion Corp. (AIMC)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Altra Industrial Motion Corp. (Altra Industries), formerly known as Altra Holdings, Inc. is a designing and manufacturing company that offers power transmission and motion control products for industrial drivetrain applications. The company offers products such as industrial clutches and bra …
- LumaSense Technologies, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' LumaSense Technologies, Inc. Me …
- Panda Restaurant Group, Inc.：企業概要およびSWOT分析
Summary Canadean's "Panda Restaurant Group, Inc.: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, compan …
- Don Quijote Holdings Co., Ltd.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryDon Quijote Holdings Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the compa …
- Dubai Insurance Company (PSC)：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryDubai Insurance Company (PSC) - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the compan …
- Swelect Energy Systems Ltd (SWELECTES)：電力：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Swelect Energy Systems Ltd (SESL), formerly Numeric Power Systems Ltd is an energy company that manufactures and markets renewable energy products and iron and steel products. The company’s renewable energy products include solar pv modules, solar inverter, solar water pump and energy effici …
- Wabash National Corporation：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Wabash National Corporation Mer …
- Queen Mary University of London-製薬・医療分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Queen Mary University of London (Queen Mary), formerly Queen Mary and Westfield College, a subsidiary of University of London, is a research university that offers undergraduate and postgraduate education; and research programs. The university provides graduation and education services in ar …
- IBIDEN CO., LTD.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryIBIDEN CO., LTD. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key Findin …
- AltaGas Ltd. (ALA)：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary AltaGas Ltd. (AltaGas), formerly, AltaGas Income Trust is a diversified energy infrastructure company. It undertakes activities related to extraction, transmission, distribution and storage of natural gas through its subsidiaries. AltaGas is involved in the generation of electricity utilizin …
- China Power New Energy Development Company Limited (735)：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary China Power New Energy Development Company Limited (CPNEC) is a renewable energy company that provides various clean energy services. The company offers services like development, construction, owning, operating and management of clean energy power plants. It also provides development of pro …
- Royal KPN N.V.：企業のM&A・提携・投資分析
Royal KPN N.V. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's Royal KPN N.V. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestmen …
- New Western Energy Corporation (NWTR)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary New Western Energy Corporation (New Western Energy) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration, development and production of oil, gas and mineral properties. The company’s current projects are located in Montana and Kansas. It holds interests in various properties located in Chautaqu …
- Sim Lian Group Limited：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummarySim Lian Group Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key …