◆英語タイトル：Infotel SA (INF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Infotel SA (Infotel) is an IT software company. The company concentrates on the development and marketing of data management software solutions. It offers services such as net technology, mobile technology, major technology systems, productions, data archiving, DB2 administration, performance of DB2 applications and training. The company also offers database management systems, archiving solutions, application management, software publishing, migration solutions, maintenance services, system designing and consulting services, and information system installation and development services. It has its presence in Monaco, Germany and the US. Infotel is headquartered in Bagnolet, France.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Infotel SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Infotel SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Infotel SA – Key Information
Infotel SA – Overview
Infotel SA – Key Employees
Infotel SA – Key Employee Biographies
Infotel SA – Key Operational Heads
Infotel SA – Major Products and Services
Infotel SA – History
Infotel SA – Company Statement
Infotel SA – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Infotel SA – Business Description
Infotel SA – Corporate Strategy
Infotel SA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Infotel SA – Strengths
Infotel SA – Weaknesses
Infotel SA – Opportunities
Infotel SA – Threats
Infotel SA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Infotel SA – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Infotel SA, Key Information
Infotel SA, Key Ratios
Infotel SA, Share Data
Infotel SA, Major Products and Services
Infotel SA, History
Infotel SA, Key Employees
Infotel SA, Key Employee Biographies
Infotel SA, Key Operational Heads
Infotel SA, Other Locations
Infotel SA, Subsidiaries
Infotel SA, Key Competitors
Infotel SA, SWOT Analysis
Infotel SA, Ratios based on current share price
Infotel SA, Annual Ratios
Infotel SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Infotel SA, Performance Chart
Infotel SA, Ratio Charts
- Surge Energy Inc. (SGY)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Surge Energy Inc. (Surge Energy) is an oil and gas company. The company acquires, explores, develops, produces, and markets petroleum and natural gas reserves primarily in Western Canada. It operates properties characterized by large OOIP crude oil reservoirs with low recovery factors. The c …
- Sunningdale Tech Ltd (T35)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Sunningdale Tech Ltd (Sunningdale) is a chemical company. The company manufactures precision plastic components. It turnkey plastic solutions include product and mould designs, mould fabrication, injection moulding, complementary finishings, and precision assembly of complete products. Sunni …
- Escalon Medical Corp. (ESMC)：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary Escalon Medical Corp. (Escalon) is a medical device company with focus on ophthalmology. It carries out the development and sale of ophthalmic medical devices. Its major products include A-Scan and B-Scan diagnostic tools, UBM high frequency/high resolution ultrasound devices, pachymeters, c …
- Adenium Biotech ApS：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療分野）
Summary Adenium Biotech ApS (Adenium Biotech) is a biopharmaceutical company that develops and commercializes antibiotics for the treatment of drug resistant bacterial infections. The company provides products for the treating nosocomial infections such as hospital acquired pneumonia (HAP) or ventil …
- Novell, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Novell, Inc. Mergers and Acquis …
- Lumosa Therapeutics Co Ltd (6535)：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療分野）
Summary Lumosa Therapeutics Co Ltd (Lumosa Therapeutics), formerly SunTen Phytotech Co., Ltd., is a biotechnology company that offers development of new drugs for the treatment of unmet medical needs. The company’s product pipeline includes LT-1001 is under phase 3 clonical trial is used for moderat …
- China State Construction Engineering Corporation, Ltd.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' China State Construction Engine …
- ASIT Biotech SA (ASIT)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary ASIT Biotech SA (ASIT Biotech), formerly BioTech Tools SA is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company that concentrates on the development of in-vitro and in-vivo BioTech Tools which enhances the diagnosis and treatments of diseases related to immune response. The company develops and comm …
- Byotrol Plc (BYOT)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Byotrol Plc (Byotrol) is a pharmaceutical company that manufactures healthcare products. The company offers everyday consumer products and healthcare products. It provides products for personal use, baby care, home use, pet products and business products. Byotrol’s products include boots ant …
- Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Ltd. (SPARC)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Ltd. (SPARC), a subsidiary of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited is a research and drug discovery company that develops APIs, formulations and drug delivery technologies for the treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases. The company’s product portf …
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.：企業のM&A・提携・投資分析
BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and a …
- Groupama S.A.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryGroupama S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key Findings …
- University Health Network：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療分野）
Summary University Health Network (UHN) is a network of teaching hospitals that offers acute hospital care and rehabilitation services. The organization’s patient support services include spiritual care, bioethics, patient relations, infection prevention and control, privacy office and accessibility …
- Critical Outcome Technologies Inc. (COT)（製薬・医療分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Critical Outcome Technologies Inc. (COTI) is a biotechnology company. The company offers disease specific drug discovery, optimization and pre-clinical development using a specially developed series of computer models. It discovers and develops small molecules for the treatment of serious di …
- Al-Sagr National Insurance Company PSC：企業概要およびSWOT分析
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Al-Sagr National Insurance Company PSC" The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Time …
- Seabridge Gold, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Seabridge Gold, Inc. Mergers an …
- VITA 34 International AG (V3V)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Vita 34 International AG (Vita 34) is a biotechnology company that offers umbilical cord blood banking services. The company collects, prepares, processes, deposits, and stores stem cells from umbilical cord blood. Its products include vitaplus, vitaplus25, vitaplus50, vitapluscordtissue, vi …
- Trellis Bioscience Inc：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療分野）
Summary Trellis Bioscience Inc (Trellis) is a biotechnology company that discovers and develops human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of infectious diseases and cancer indications. The company offers technology to defeat the deficiencies of current screening methods for antibodies. Its lead …
- Cayenne Medical, Inc.：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary Cayenne Medical, Inc. (Cayenne Medical) is a medical equipment company that designs, develops, and markets technically advanced soft tissue reconstruction products. The company’s products include knee replacement products, soft tissue multi ligament systems, rigid aperture fixation systems, …
- Compuage Infocom Limited (COMPUAGE)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Compuage Infocom Limited (Compuage Infocom) is an information technology distribution company. The company provides information technology products and services. Its products include Fone Pad, ASUS X55C SX026D, Extreme Connect, Bric Connect, Linksys Wi-Fi Router, and Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Rout …