◆英語タイトル：Softing AG (SYT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Softing AG (Softing) is an information technology company. The company provides hardware and software for industrial automation and automotive electronics. It offers services that include consulting and engineering, bus interface for field devices and controllers, connection of bus systems with ethernet, bus diagnostics and optimization of bus installations, remote access for device configuration and diagnostics, development of OPC servers and clients, control of machinery and equipment, and building automation. Softing also provides hardware and software products, and customized solutions. The company partners with vehicle manufacturers and ECU suppliers. Softing is headquartered in Haar, Germany.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Softing AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Softing AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Softing AG – Key Information
Softing AG – Overview
Softing AG – Key Employees
Softing AG – Key Employee Biographies
Softing AG – Key Operational Heads
Softing AG – Major Products and Services
Softing AG – History
Softing AG – Company Statement
Softing AG – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Softing AG – Business Description
Softing AG – Corporate Strategy
Softing AG – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Softing AG – Strengths
Softing AG – Weaknesses
Softing AG – Opportunities
Softing AG – Threats
Softing AG – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Softing AG – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Softing AG, Key Information
Softing AG, Key Ratios
Softing AG, Share Data
Softing AG, Major Products and Services
Softing AG, History
Softing AG, Key Employees
Softing AG, Key Employee Biographies
Softing AG, Key Operational Heads
Softing AG, Other Locations
Softing AG, Subsidiaries
Softing AG, Key Competitors
Softing AG, SWOT Analysis
Softing AG, Ratios based on current share price
Softing AG, Annual Ratios
Softing AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Softing AG, Performance Chart
Softing AG, Ratio Charts
- Ornim Inc-医療機器分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Ornim Inc (Ornim) is a medical device company that specializes in clinical research, development, and distribution of medical devices in the field of tissue and cerebral blood flow and perfusion. The company’s c-FLOW is a continuous non-invasive monitor of deep tissue blood flow that is used …
- Biome Technologies plc (BIOM)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Biome Technologies plc (Biome) is a bio-plastic manufacturer that operates through its divisions, bioplastics and stanelco RF Technologies. The company’s through its bioplastics division provides plastics that are used in injection moulding, sheet extrusion for thermoforming and vacuum formi …
- Service Corporation International (SCI)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Service Corporation International (SCI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths …
- PPL Corp：企業の発電所・SWOT分析2018
PPL Corp - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2018 Update Summary The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executive …
- Biosensors International Group Ltd：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary Biosensors International Group Ltd (Biosensors) is a medical devices company. It develops, manufactures and markets medical devices. The company products find application in Interventional cardiology and critical care procedures. The company classifies its products into four categories: Inte …
- Kaplan, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Kaplan, Inc. Mergers and Acquis …
- Hydrogenics Corporation (HYG)：電力：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Hydrogenics Corporation (Hydrogenics) is a provider of power generation equipment. The company designs, develops, and manufactures hydrogen generation and fuel cell products. It produces products on water electrolysis and proton exchange membrane technologies. Hydrogenics also provides vario …
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryBangkok Bank Public Company Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the …
- Sutures India Private Limited：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary Sutures India Private Limited (SIPL) is a medical device company that manufactures and markets surgical sutures. The company provides absorbable sutures, surgical tape, surgical mesh, bone wax, nonabsorbable sutures, skin stapler and surgical gloves. Its absorbable sutures include plain catg …
- Encompass Digital Media, Inc.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryEncompass Digital Media, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the compan …
- Clark Public Utilities：企業の戦略的SWOT分析
Clark Public Utilities - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and …
- Housing and Development Bank SAE (HDBK)：企業概要およびSWOT分析
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Housing and Development Bank SAE" The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric s …
- KMG Chemicals, Inc. (KMG)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary KMG Chemicals, Inc. (KMG) is a specialty chemical company that produces and distributes specialty chemicals for the electronics, industrial wood preservation and industrial lubricants markets. The company manufactures and distributes pentachlorophenol for wood treatment in the electricity an …
- Singapore Power Limited：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummarySingapore Power Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key …
- BASF SE (BAS)：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary BASF SE (BASF) is a chemical company. It conducts research, develops, produces, markets and sells chemicals, plastics, agricultural solutions, oil and gas and performance products. It caters to a range of industries including construction, furniture, paper, automotive, and others. BASF carri …
- Genetic Analysis AS：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary Genetic Analysis AS (Genetic Analysis) is a molecular diagnostic company that offers technology services. The company provides molecular diagnostics of diseases related to gut imbalances. It has developed DNA-based GA-map technology. Genetic Analysis’s products include GA-map MFA, GA-map COR …
- Fagron NV (FAGR)-医療機器分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Fagron NV (Fagron), formerly Arseus NV is a provider of pharmaceutical compounding solutions. The company provides compounding essentials, trademarks, and pharma services to pharmacies, hospitals and clinics. Its compounding services provide customized pharmaceutical products for specific pa …
- Pacific Hospital Supply Co., Ltd. (4126)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Pacific Hospital Supply Co., Ltd. (PAHSCO) is a medical equipment manufacturer that provides disposable medical supplies and centralized medicinal gas piping systems. The company’s products include tubings, closed suction 72-hour system, suction catheter, closed suction system, thoracic cath …
- Allgemeine Baugesellschaft – A. Porr AG：企業概要およびSWOT分析
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Allgemeine Baugesellschaft - A. Porr AG" The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Wor …
- Baron Oil Plc (BOIL)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Baron Oil Plc (Baron Oil), formerly Gold Oil PLC is an oil and gas exploration and production company. The company identifies and develops crude oil and natural gas interests in Latin America including Peru and Colombia. It holds working interests of Nancy Burdine Maxine oil field, oil and g …