◆英語タイトル：Mologen AG (MGN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
MOLOGEN AG (Mologen) is a biotechnology company. It researches and develops medicines in the fields of oncology and infectious diseases. The company develops drugs and vaccines based on technology platforms MIDGE and dSLIM and using its own human allergenic tumor cell bank. The pipeline portfolio of the company includes products for oncology, which include MGN1703 for the treatment of advanced colorectal cancer, MGN1601 for the treatment of treat advanced kidney cancer and MGN1404 for malignant melanoma; and products for infectious diseases include MGN1331 for the treatment of leishmaniasis and MGN1333 for the treatment of hepatitis B. It has affiliation with Biotechnology Network Berlin-Brandenburg eV, BIO Germany eV, German Association of Biotechnology Industries, Association for German Science Association and Association of German Biotechnology Companies. Mologen is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
Mologen AG Key Recent Developments
Nov 11, 2013: MOLOGEN increases product pipeline potential – nine-month report published
Jul 01, 2013: MOLOGEN’s Chairman resigns due to health reasons as announced – successor nominated
Mar 27, 2013: Mologen Provides Update On Clinical And Financial Progress In Fiscal 2012
Mar 26, 2013: Mologen Appoints Alfredo Zurlo As CMO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Mologen AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Mologen AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Mologen AG – Key Information
Mologen AG – Overview
Mologen AG – Key Employees
Mologen AG – Key Employee Biographies
Mologen AG – Key Operational Heads
Mologen AG – Major Products and Services
Mologen AG – History
Mologen AG – Company Statement
Mologen AG – Locations And Subsidiaries
Mologen AG – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Mologen AG – Business Description
Mologen AG – Corporate Strategy
Mologen AG – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Mologen AG – Strengths
Mologen AG – Weaknesses
Mologen AG – Opportunities
Mologen AG – Threats
Mologen AG – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Mologen AG – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Mologen AG, Key Information
Mologen AG, Key Ratios
Mologen AG, Share Data
Mologen AG, Major Products and Services
Mologen AG, History
Mologen AG, Key Employees
Mologen AG, Key Employee Biographies
Mologen AG, Key Operational Heads
Mologen AG, Other Locations
Mologen AG, Subsidiaries
Mologen AG, Key Manufacturing facilities
Mologen AG, Key Competitors
Mologen AG, SWOT Analysis
Mologen AG, Ratios based on current share price
Mologen AG, Annual Ratios
Mologen AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Mologen AG, Performance Chart
Mologen AG, Ratio Charts
- Wilson Vale：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryWilson Vale - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key Findings - …
- Centric Health Corporation：企業のM&A・提携・投資分析
Centric Health Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's Centric Health Corporation Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acqui …
- Sino Gas & Energy Holdings Limited (SEH)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Sino Gas & Energy Holdings Limited (Sino Gas) is a natural gas exploration and production company. The company explores and develops gas assets. It has unconventional gas assets in China. Sino Gas holds a 49% interest in Sino Gas & Energy Limited through a strategic partnership with MIE Hold …
- Sino Gas & Energy Holdings Limited (SEH)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Sino Gas & Energy Holdings Limited (Sino Gas), a subsidiary of MIE Holdings Corporation is an energy company that explores and develops unconventional gas assets production sharing contracts. The company holds working interest in the Linxing PSC and the Sanjiaobei PSC. It has strategic Acrea …
- Nycomed International Management GmbH：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Nycomed International Managemen …
- The Mauritius Chemical & Fertilizer Industry Ltd (MCFI)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary The Mauritius Chemical & Fertilizer Industry Ltd (MCFI) is a chemicals manufacturing company that operates blending plant for fertilizers. The company offers soluble powder fertilizers, granular fertilizers, liquid folliar fertilizers and organic nutrients and growth boosters. Its granular f …
- Bracco Imaging SpA-医療機器分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Bracco Imaging SpA (Bracco), a subsidiary of Bracco SpA is a provider of diagnostic imaging solutions. The company offers diagnostic imaging, bracco pharma and health services. It offers solutions which include X-Ray, CT colonography, magnetic resonance imaging, diagnostic radiology, endosco …
- Rheinmetall AG（航空宇宙・防衛）：企業概要及びSWOT/財務分析
Summary Strategic Defence Intelligence's "Rheinmetall AG : Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis …
- Janssen Research & Development, LLC（製薬・医療分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Janssen Research & Development, LLC (Janssen) is a pharmaceutical company. The company discovers and develops transformational medical solutions that treat, cure and prevent disease. Janssen offers treatment in therapeutic areas such as cardiovascular and metabolism; immunology; infectious d …
- Regenerative Medicine Assets Limited (formerly Intercytex Group plc)：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Regenerative Medicine Assets Li …
- Great Wolf Resorts Inc：戦略・SWOT・企業財務分析
Great Wolf Resorts Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Great Wolf Resorts Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offer …
- Generale de Sante SA (GDS)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Generale de Sante SA (GDS) is a pharmaceuticals and healthcare services provider. The company operates a network of private hospitals and clinics. It provides services in the areas of medicine, surgery, obstetrics, psychiatry, alcoholism, obesity and cancer treatments, and radiation therapy. …
- OSANG Healthcare Co Ltd (036220)：製品パイプライン分析
Summary OSANG Healthcare Co Ltd (OSANG), formerly Infopia Co Ltd is a medical device company that designs, develops and distributes diagnostic biosensors for heart disease and cancers and remote diagnosing systems. The company offers diagnostic biosensors for blood glucose, hemoglobin A1c, cholester …
- Pozavarovalnica Sava, d.d.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Pozavarovalnica Sava, d.d. Merg …
- Dilon Technologies, Inc.：（医療機器分野）企業M&A及び提携動向
Summary Dilon Technologies, Inc. (Dilon) is a medical device company. The company designs, manufactures, and commercializes medical imaging solutions. Its products include diagnostic products and surgical products. Dilon’s diagnostic products include molecular breast imaging, cardiac imaging, and ge …
- Inspyr Therapeutics Inc (GNSZ)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Inspyr Therapeutics Inc (Inspyr) is a biotechnology company that focuses on the development of novel therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company’s product pipeline portfolio includes mipsagargin, G-202, G-301, G-114 and G-115.It's lead drug candidate G-202 is used for the treatment of …
- Exactech Inc (EXAC)：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary Exactech Inc (Exactech) is a medical device company that develops, manufactures and markets orthopaedic implant devices and related surgical instrumentations across the US and internationally. The company’s products include hip implants, shoulder implants, knee implants, extremity implants, …
- Arcion Therapeutics, Inc.（製薬・医療分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Arcion Therapeutics, Inc. (Arcion) is a biotechnology company. The company develops a pipeline of product candidates to treat neuropathic pain, a complex and debilitating chronic pain state. Its pain programs include topical pain management and neuropathic pain. Arcion concentrates on topica …
- Norton Gold Fields Limited：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryNorton Gold Fields Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. …
- Compania Logistica de Hidrocarburos, S.A.：企業のM&A・提携動向（石油・ガス分野）
Summary Compania Logistica de Hidrocarburos, S.A. (CLH), a subsidiary of Compania Espanola de Petroleos, S.A.U. is an oil and gas product transportation company that transports and stores a wide range of oil and gas products. The company’s activities include transportation of hydrocarbon fuels, effi …