◆英語タイトル：Sygnis AG (LIO1) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Sygnis AG (SYGNIS), formerly SYGNIS Pharma AG, is a biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on the development of novel products and tools in the fields of molecular biology for the fast-growing genomic and proteomic markets. The company undertakes the development and marketing of new molecular biological technologies, for DNA amplification and sequencing. It has developed a pipeline of products based on its proprietary technology. SYGNIS product portfolio includes QualiPhi, PrimPol, DNA Repair Kit, Double Switch and Novel qualiphi mutants. The company operates through its subsidiaries namely, SYGNIS Bioscience GmbH & Co. KG, SYGNIS Verwaltungs GmbH, LION bioscience Inc., Amnestix Inc. and X-Pol Biotech, S.L.U. SYGNIS is headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany.
Sygnis AG Key Recent Developments
Nov 14, 2013: SYGNIS reports nine month results for the period ended 30 September 2013
Nov 07, 2013: SYGNIS to attend upcoming Investor Conferences
Nov 05, 2013: Molecular Cell publishes the Discovery and Characterization of PrimPol, a new Type of Human DNA Polymerase
Aug 30, 2013: Shareholders support Management proposals at SYGNIS Pharma’s AGM with overwhelming majority
Aug 14, 2013: SYGNIS reports half-year results for the period ended 30 June 2013
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sygnis AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Sygnis AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Sygnis AG – Key Information
Sygnis AG – Overview
Sygnis AG – Key Employees
Sygnis AG – Key Employee Biographies
Sygnis AG – Key Operational Heads
Sygnis AG – Major Products and Services
Sygnis AG – History
Sygnis AG – Company Statement
Sygnis AG – Locations And Subsidiaries
Sygnis AG – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Sygnis AG – Business Description
Sygnis AG – Corporate Strategy
Sygnis AG – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Sygnis AG – Strengths
Sygnis AG – Weaknesses
Sygnis AG – Opportunities
Sygnis AG – Threats
Sygnis AG – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Sygnis AG – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Sygnis AG, Key Information
Sygnis AG, Key Ratios
Sygnis AG, Share Data
Sygnis AG, Major Products and Services
Sygnis AG, History
Sygnis AG, Key Employees
Sygnis AG, Key Employee Biographies
Sygnis AG, Key Operational Heads
Sygnis AG, Other Locations
Sygnis AG, Subsidiaries
Sygnis AG, Key Manufacturing facilities
Sygnis AG, Key Competitors
Sygnis AG, SWOT Analysis
Sygnis AG, Ratios based on current share price
Sygnis AG, Annual Ratios
Sygnis AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Sygnis AG, Performance Chart
Sygnis AG, Ratio Charts