◆英語タイトル：Transgene SA (TNG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Transgene SA (Transgene) is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures and markets gene-based therapeutic vaccines and immunotherapy for the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases. The company’s cancer clinical trials include TG4010, JX594/TG6006, TG4001, TG6002 and TG3003. It offers TG1050 and various candidates for chronic hepatitus B and tuberculosis. Transgene’s clinical trials are used in the treatment of metastatic non-small cell lung cancer, hepatocellular carcinoma, HPV-induced cancer, cervical intraepithelial neoplasia and solid tumors. The company operates through its subsidiaries in the US and China. Transgene is headquartered in Illkirch Graffenstaden, France.
Transgene SA Key Recent Developments
Oct 21, 2015: Transgene Reports Third Quarter 2015 Financial Results
Sep 10, 2015: Transgene Reports Financial Results for First Six Months of 2015
Jun 29, 2015: Transgene Plans Restructuring to Focus on Research and Development
Apr 22, 2015: Transgene Reports First Quarter 2015 Financial Results
Mar 24, 2015: Transgene Reports 2014 Financial Results and Outlines Promising Clinical Pipeline
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Transgene SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Transgene SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Transgene SA – Key Information
Transgene SA – Overview
Transgene SA – Key Employees
Transgene SA – Key Employee Biographies
Transgene SA – Key Operational Heads
Transgene SA – Major Products and Services
Transgene SA – History
Transgene SA – Company Statement
Transgene SA – Locations And Subsidiaries
Transgene SA – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Transgene SA – Business Description
Transgene SA – Corporate Strategy
Transgene SA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Transgene SA – Strengths
Transgene SA – Weaknesses
Transgene SA – Opportunities
Transgene SA – Threats
Transgene SA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Transgene SA – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Transgene SA, Key Information
Transgene SA, Key Ratios
Transgene SA, Share Data
Transgene SA, Major Products and Services
Transgene SA, History
Transgene SA, Key Employees
Transgene SA, Key Employee Biographies
Transgene SA, Key Operational Heads
Transgene SA, Other Locations
Transgene SA, Subsidiaries
Transgene SA, Key Manufacturing facilities
Transgene SA, Key Competitors
Transgene SA, SWOT Analysis
Transgene SA, Ratios based on current share price
Transgene SA, Annual Ratios
Transgene SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Transgene SA, Performance Chart
Transgene SA, Ratio Charts
- Fortum Corp (FORTUM)：石油・ガス：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Fortum Corp (Fortum) is a clean energy company, which generates, distributes and sells heat and electricity. The company undertakes operation and maintenance of power plants; and offers energy-related services. Fortum's operational assets include hydropower plants, condensing power plants, w …
- Neuralstem Inc (CUR)-医療機器分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Neuralstem Inc (Neuralstem) is a developer of medicines for nervous system diseases. The company offers cell therapy treatment for ALS, ischemic stroke, spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis, optic neuritis, Alzheimer’s disease, traumatic brain injury, peripheral nerve injury, diabetic neur …
- Genomic Health Inc (GHDX)：医療機器：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Genomic Health Inc (Genomic Health) is a provider of genomic-based diagnostic tests and clinical laboratory services for the diagnosis of cancer. The company’s commercial product portfolio comprises Onco type DX breast cancer test, Onco type DX colon cancer test, Onco type DX prostate cancer …
- Pigeon Corporation：企業概要・SWOT・財務分析
Summary Canadean's "Pigeon Corporation : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business descr …
- Qliance Medical Management Inc.（製薬・医療分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Qliance Medical Management Inc. (QMMI) is a healthcare service provider. The company provides primary and preventive care services. It offers services, such as health and wellness, chronic condition management, specialist care coordination, urgent care, hospital and emergency room visit coor …
- Cofide (COF)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary COFIDE is a diversified business company. The company operates in the energy, automotive components, media and healthcare sectors. It generates electricity from gas, solar, and wind resources. COFIDE’s products include crude oil, natural gas, filters and suspension components. The company op …
- Genfit SA (GNFT)：医療機器：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Genfit SA (Genfit) is a biopharmaceutical company that develops therapeutic and diagnostic solutions for metabolic and inflammatory diseases in liver and gastroenterology diseases. The company’s pipeline products include GFT505, biomarkers, TGFTX1 and TGFTX4. Its TGFTX1 is a research program …
- Arotech Corporation：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryArotech Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key Fin …
- Career Education Corporation：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務情報
Career Education Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Career Education Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and s …
- Thai Factory Development Public Company Limited (TFD)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Thai Factory Development Public Company Limited (TFD) is a property development and real estate investment company that develops and sells real estate properties such as industrial estate, factories, condominium, and office buildings. The company’s industrial estate has divided the operation …
- Sosei Co. Ltd. (4565)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Sosei Co. Ltd. (Sosei) is a biopharmaceutical company. The company develops and commercializes drugs. It’s product pipeline includes NorLevo 0.75mg (emergency contraceptive), Seebri NVA237, Ultibro QVA149, SO-1105, APP13002 (infectious eye diseases), and APP13007 (inflammatory eye diseases). …
- Aegean Airlines S.A.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務情報
Aegean Airlines S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Aegean Airlines S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings …
- IntelGenx Corp：企業のM&A・事業提携・投資動向
IntelGenx Corp - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's IntelGenx Corp Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestmen …
- Kruger Energy Inc.：企業のM&A・提携動向（発電分野）
Summary Kruger Energy Inc. (Kruger Energy) a subsidiary of Kruger Inc., is a renewable energy company that develops and manages renewable energy projects. The company also develops energy projects that promote optimal and respectful use of natural resources. It generates energy through its wind powe …
- Ethicon Endo-Surgery Inc：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary Ethicon Endo-Surgery Inc (Ethicon), a subsidiary of Johnson and Johnson, is a medical equipment company. It develops and markets surgical instruments and devices. Its major products include staplers, energy devices, clip appliers, trocars, hemostats, endocutters, suturing devices, endoscopic …
- Fuel Performance Solutions, Inc. (IFUE)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Fuel Performance Solutions, Inc. (PFS) formerly International Fuel Technology, Inc., is a fuel technology company. The company develops liquid fuel additive formulations that improve the performance of liquid hydrocarbon fuels and blends with bio-fuels, such as bio-diesel and ethanol. Its pr …
- Biotec Pharmacon ASA (BIOTEC)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Biotec Pharmacon ASA (Biotec Pharmacon) is a biopharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and markets immune modulating compounds and cold adapted enzymes. The company provides products which are used in the areas of human medicine such as immunotherapy of cancer, general infection …
- McWane, Inc.：企業の戦略的SWOT分析
McWane, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services. …
- Sterling Energy plc (SEY)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Sterling Energy Plc (Sterling) is an oil and gas company that acquires, explores, develops and produces oil and natural gas assets. The company’s projects include Ntem, Ambilobe, Ampasindava and Odewayne. Its Ntem project is located in the southern Douala and Rio Muni Basin; and Ambilobe pro …
- Radio One, Inc. (ROIAK)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Radio One, Inc. (ROIAK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses a …