◆英語タイトル：Genfit SA (GNFT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Genfit SA (Genfit) is a biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on the development of therapeutic and diagnostic solutions for high unmet patient needs in metabolic and inflammatory diseases in particular liver and gastroenterology diseases. The pipeline portfolio of the company includes GFT505, which is used for the treatment of NASH (Non-Alcoholic Steato-Hepatitis); TGFTX1 used for the treatment of treat inflammatory and auto-immune diseases; TGFTX3 for the treatment of metabolic and inflammatory diseases, including NASH and type 2 diabetes; TGFTX4 for fibrotic diseases; TGFTX5 for the treatment of chronic inflammatory bowel diseases including Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis; and SAN/GFT-2 for the treatment of type 2 diabetes, and kidney diseases. The company offers products for the treatment of various disease including metabolic diseases, liver diseases, NASH, cholestatic liver diseases, inflammation and autoimmune diseases, and inflammatory bowel disease. Genfit is headquartered in Loos, France.
Genfit SA Key Recent Developments
Jan 22, 2013: Genfit Achieves Second Milestone In Its Collaboration With Sanofi
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Genfit SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Genfit SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Genfit SA – Key Information
Genfit SA – Overview
Genfit SA – Key Employees
Genfit SA – Key Employee Biographies
Genfit SA – Key Operational Heads
Genfit SA – Major Products and Services
Genfit SA – History
Genfit SA – Company Statement
Genfit SA – Locations And Subsidiaries
Genfit SA – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Genfit SA – Business Description
Genfit SA – Corporate Strategy
Genfit SA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Genfit SA – Strengths
Genfit SA – Weaknesses
Genfit SA – Opportunities
Genfit SA – Threats
Genfit SA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Genfit SA – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Genfit SA, Key Information
Genfit SA, Key Ratios
Genfit SA, Share Data
Genfit SA, Major Products and Services
Genfit SA, History
Genfit SA, Key Employees
Genfit SA, Key Employee Biographies
Genfit SA, Key Operational Heads
Genfit SA, Other Locations
Genfit SA, Subsidiaries
Genfit SA, Key Manufacturing facilities
Genfit SA, Key Competitors
Genfit SA, SWOT Analysis
Genfit SA, Ratios based on current share price
Genfit SA, Annual Ratios
Genfit SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Genfit SA, Performance Chart
Genfit SA, Ratio Charts