◆英語タイトル：IBEX Technologies Inc. (IBT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
IBEX Technologies Inc. (IBEX) is a biopharmaceutical company. The company markets recombinant high-purity proprietary enzymes from flavobacterium heparinum. Its enzymes include heparinase I, heparinase II, heparinase III, chondroitinase AC and chondroitinase B. IBEX offers cartilage degradation assays, such as C2C and C1-2C; and collagen synthesis assays including, CPII and CS-846. The company’s assays allow for the study of both the synthesis and degradation of connective tissue components and are powerful tools. It also produces a series of arthritis assays which are used by pharmaceutical companies for research purposes. IBEX is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
IBEX Technologies Inc. Key Recent Developments
Dec 19, 2013: IBEX Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results
Nov 29, 2013: IBEX Reports Results for the Year Ended July 31, 2013
Sep 13, 2013: IBEX Reports Expected Significant Decrease in Fiscal 2014 Earnings
Jun 27, 2013: IBEX Reports Results for the Third Quarter and the Nine Months Ended April 30, 2013
Mar 14, 2013: Ibex Reports Q2 Fiscal 2013 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of IBEX Technologies Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of IBEX Technologies Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
IBEX Technologies Inc. – Key Information
IBEX Technologies Inc. – Overview
IBEX Technologies Inc. – Key Employees
IBEX Technologies Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
IBEX Technologies Inc. – Key Operational Heads
IBEX Technologies Inc. – Major Products and Services
IBEX Technologies Inc. – History
IBEX Technologies Inc. – Company Statement
IBEX Technologies Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
IBEX Technologies Inc. – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
IBEX Technologies Inc. – Business Description
IBEX Technologies Inc. – Corporate Strategy
IBEX Technologies Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
IBEX Technologies Inc. – Strengths
IBEX Technologies Inc. – Weaknesses
IBEX Technologies Inc. – Opportunities
IBEX Technologies Inc. – Threats
IBEX Technologies Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
IBEX Technologies Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
IBEX Technologies Inc., Key Information
IBEX Technologies Inc., Key Ratios
IBEX Technologies Inc., Share Data
IBEX Technologies Inc., Major Products and Services
IBEX Technologies Inc., History
IBEX Technologies Inc., Key Employees
IBEX Technologies Inc., Key Employee Biographies
IBEX Technologies Inc., Key Operational Heads
IBEX Technologies Inc., Other Locations
IBEX Technologies Inc., Subsidiaries
IBEX Technologies Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
IBEX Technologies Inc., Key Competitors
IBEX Technologies Inc., SWOT Analysis
IBEX Technologies Inc., Ratios based on current share price
IBEX Technologies Inc., Annual Ratios
IBEX Technologies Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
IBEX Technologies Inc., Performance Chart
IBEX Technologies Inc., Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[IBEX Technologies Inc. (IBT)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら