◆英語タイトル：Meda AB (MEDA A) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Meda AB (Meda) is a specialty pharmaceutical company. It develops, manufactures and markets specialty products, OTC (non-prescription products) and branded generics. The company develops drugs for cardiac conditions, pain and inflammation, central nervous system diseases, gastroenterological conditions, respiratory and dermatological conditions with focus on respiratory and dermatological diseases. Its product portfolio includes Dymista, Astepro, Formatris Novolizer and Novopulmon Novolizer for respiratory indications; Aldara, Elidel and Zyclara for dermatological indications; other prescription drugs such as Tambocor, CB12, Minitran and Solco; and OTC drugs. The company has operations in over 60 countries and sells its products in more than 120 countries. Meda is headquartered in Solna, Sweden.
The company aims to become a world´s leading specialty pharmaceutical company. To achieve this objective, it intends to pursue the acquisition of companies and product rights, and enter into long-term partnerships. The company also seeks to enhance its presence in growth markets.
Meda AB Key Recent Developments
Oct 01, 2013: CEO Change for Meda AB
Aug 05, 2013: MEDA Announces Organizational Change
May 07, 2013: Meda Reports Group Revenue Of SEK3.2 Billion In Q1 2013
Feb 19, 2013: Meda Reports Revenue Of SEK3.2 Billion In Q4 2012
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Meda AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Meda AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Meda AB – Key Information
Meda AB – Overview
Meda AB – Key Employees
Meda AB – Key Employee Biographies
Meda AB – Key Operational Heads
Meda AB – Major Products and Services
Meda AB – History
Meda AB – Company Statement
Meda AB – Locations And Subsidiaries
Meda AB – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Meda AB – Business Description
Meda AB – Corporate Strategy
Meda AB – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Meda AB – Strengths
Meda AB – Weaknesses
Meda AB – Opportunities
Meda AB – Threats
Meda AB – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Meda AB – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Meda AB, Key Information
Meda AB, Key Ratios
Meda AB, Share Data
Meda AB, Major Products and Services
Meda AB, History
Meda AB, Key Employees
Meda AB, Key Employee Biographies
Meda AB, Key Operational Heads
Meda AB, Other Locations
Meda AB, Subsidiaries
Meda AB, Key Manufacturing facilities
Meda AB, Key Competitors
Meda AB, SWOT Analysis
Meda AB, Ratios based on current share price
Meda AB, Annual Ratios
Meda AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Meda AB, Performance Chart
Meda AB, Ratio Charts