◆英語タイトル：Enzymatica AB (ENZY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Enzymatica AB (Enzymatica) is a biotechnology company. It carries out the research, development and registration of medical products, based on a patented enzyme technology. The company focuses on developing and sale of innovative enzyme-based products. The product portfolio of the company includes mouth spray: ColdZyme Mouth spray CE to treat early stage of a cold infection and gum: PeriZyme Gum CE to treat periodontal disease (gingivitis and periodontitis). Enzymatica serves various therapeutic areas such as oral infections and inflammations, upper respiratory infections and dermatology. The company operates through its subsidiary namely Enzymatica North America Inc. It has presence in the US and Sweden. Enzymatica is headquartered in Lund, Sweden.
Enzymatica AB Key Recent Developments
Dec 16, 2013: Enzymatica increases turnover of 2013 – far beyond its financial goal
Apr 05, 2013: Anders Jungbeck proposed as new member of the Board of Enzymatica
Mar 21, 2013: Christian W. Jansson is proposed as the new Chairman of the Board of Enzymatica
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Enzymatica AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Enzymatica AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Enzymatica AB – Key Information
Enzymatica AB – Overview
Enzymatica AB – Key Employees
Enzymatica AB – Key Employee Biographies
Enzymatica AB – Key Operational Heads
Enzymatica AB – Major Products and Services
Enzymatica AB – History
Enzymatica AB – Company Statement
Enzymatica AB – Locations And Subsidiaries
Enzymatica AB – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Enzymatica AB – Business Description
Enzymatica AB – Corporate Strategy
Enzymatica AB – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Enzymatica AB – Strengths
Enzymatica AB – Weaknesses
Enzymatica AB – Opportunities
Enzymatica AB – Threats
Enzymatica AB – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Enzymatica AB – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Enzymatica AB, Key Information
Enzymatica AB, Key Ratios
Enzymatica AB, Share Data
Enzymatica AB, Major Products and Services
Enzymatica AB, History
Enzymatica AB, Key Employees
Enzymatica AB, Key Employee Biographies
Enzymatica AB, Key Operational Heads
Enzymatica AB, Other Locations
Enzymatica AB, Subsidiaries
Enzymatica AB, Key Manufacturing facilities
Enzymatica AB, Key Competitors
Enzymatica AB, SWOT Analysis
Enzymatica AB, Ratios based on current share price
Enzymatica AB, Annual Ratios
Enzymatica AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Enzymatica AB, Performance Chart
Enzymatica AB, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Enzymatica AB (ENZY)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら
- SUPERVALU INC.：企業のM&A・提携・投資分析
SUPERVALU INC. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's SUPERVALU INC. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestmen …
- RigNet, Inc. (RNET)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary RigNet, Inc. (RigNet) is an oil and gas service provider. The company provides managed remote communications solutions, telecoms systems integration services and collaborative applications services for the oil and gas industry. It offers a wide range of solutions ranging from managed voice a …
- KM Corporation (083550)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary KM Corporation (KM) is an equipment manufacturer. The company manufactures and markets cast steel made of stainless steel. It conducts businesses through the division that include lost wax, shell casting, sand casting, machinery process, and various surface treatment methods. KM offers produ …
- Neuronetics Inc：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary Neuronetics Inc (Neuronetics) is a medical device company that develops non-invasive therapies for psychiatric and neurological disorders. The company offers neurostar TMS therapy system used to treat patients with depressive disorder. Its neurostar TMS components comprise practice data mana …
- Montana-Dakota Utilities Co.：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary Montana-Dakota Utilities Co. (MDU), a subsidiary of MDU Resources Group, Inc is a power company that offers electric and natural gas distribution service. The company’s services include residential, commercial services, trade ally program, preferred service by home serve and obtaining utilit …
- Eversol Corporation (3647)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Eversol Corporation (Eversol) manufactures and produces multi-crystalline silicon wafers for the photovoltaic solar cell makers. It converts high purity silicon into multi-crystalline silicon wafers for high efficiency solar cells. Eversol products are multi-crystalline wafer, and multi-crys …
- NanoString Technologies, Inc.：（医療機器分野）企業M&A及び提携動向
Summary NanoString Technologies, Inc. (NanoString) is a provider of provider of life science tools for translational research and molecular diagnostics. NanoString’s technology enables a broad spectrum of basic research and translational medicine applications, such as biomarker discovery and validat …
- Gala Coral Group Limited：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryGala Coral Group Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Ke …
- Stora Enso Oyj (STERV)：企業のM&A・提携動向（発電分野）
Summary Stora Enso Oyj (Stora Enso) is a paper products company that focuses on delivering renewable solutions. The company carries out research and development, production and marketing of diverse paper products and biomaterials. Its product portfolio includes magazine paper, fine paper, pulp grade …
- Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. (6504)：企業のM&A・提携動向（発電分野）
Summary Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. (Fuji Electric), formerly Fuji Electric Holdings Co., Ltd., is a manufacturer of electrical products. Its business activities include thermal/geothermal/hydraulic power generation; nuclear power-related equipment; solar power generation systems; energy management syst …
- Range Resources Limited：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Range Resources Limited Mergers …
- Nexans S.A. (NEX)：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary Nexans S.A. (Nexans) is a provider of cable and cabling solutions. The company offers copper and fiber-optic cables and cabling systems to various industries including automation, space and defense, aerospace, shipbuilding, nuclear power, oil and gas, photovoltaic, airport and port infrastru …
- Advantest Corporation：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
Advantest Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Advantest Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerin …
- S-Oil Corporation Inc. (010950)：企業のM&A・提携動向（石油・ガス分野）
Summary S-Oil Corporation Inc. (S-Oil) is a service driven company operating in the petroleum and petrochemical industry. The company imports and exports crude oil; as well as manufactures and sells oil refining products, petrochemical products and lube products. S-Oil also explores, extracts and di …
- Reclaim Industries Limited (RCM)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Reclaim Industries Limited (Reclaim Industries) offers rubber recycling and manufacturing services. Its activities include tyre collection; exporting tyres and tyre products; and the ag-float business. Reclaim Industries converts used rubber tyres into commercially attractive surfacing, moul …
- JSC KazMunaiGas Exploration Production：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' JSC KazMunaiGas Exploration Pro …
- National Petrochemical Company (2002)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary National Petrochemical Company (PETROCHEM), a subsidiary of Saudi Industrial Investment Group is a joint stock company that invests in the petrochemical industry. The company concentrates on the development and establishment, operation, management and maintenance of petrochemical plants, gas …
- NDS Surgical Imaging, LLC：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' NDS Surgical Imaging, LLC Merge …
- OpenLimit Holding AG (O5H)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary OpenLimit Holding AG (OpenLimit) is a technology company that provides software for electronic signatures. The company offers products such as truedentity, CC sign, batchsign, signatureservice, verificationservice, auto CRL loader, integration suite, secdocs, eID-server, reader, and smart me …
- Ariadne, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Ariadne, Inc. Mergers and Acqui …