◆英語タイトル：Enzymatica AB (ENZY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Enzymatica AB (Enzymatica) is a biotechnology company. It carries out the research, development and registration of medical products, based on a patented enzyme technology. The company focuses on developing and sale of innovative enzyme-based products. The product portfolio of the company includes mouth spray: ColdZyme Mouth spray CE to treat early stage of a cold infection and gum: PeriZyme Gum CE to treat periodontal disease (gingivitis and periodontitis). Enzymatica serves various therapeutic areas such as oral infections and inflammations, upper respiratory infections and dermatology. The company operates through its subsidiary namely Enzymatica North America Inc. It has presence in the US and Sweden. Enzymatica is headquartered in Lund, Sweden.
Enzymatica AB Key Recent Developments
Dec 16, 2013: Enzymatica increases turnover of 2013 – far beyond its financial goal
Apr 05, 2013: Anders Jungbeck proposed as new member of the Board of Enzymatica
Mar 21, 2013: Christian W. Jansson is proposed as the new Chairman of the Board of Enzymatica
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Enzymatica AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Enzymatica AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Enzymatica AB – Key Information
Enzymatica AB – Overview
Enzymatica AB – Key Employees
Enzymatica AB – Key Employee Biographies
Enzymatica AB – Key Operational Heads
Enzymatica AB – Major Products and Services
Enzymatica AB – History
Enzymatica AB – Company Statement
Enzymatica AB – Locations And Subsidiaries
Enzymatica AB – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Enzymatica AB – Business Description
Enzymatica AB – Corporate Strategy
Enzymatica AB – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Enzymatica AB – Strengths
Enzymatica AB – Weaknesses
Enzymatica AB – Opportunities
Enzymatica AB – Threats
Enzymatica AB – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Enzymatica AB – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Enzymatica AB, Key Information
Enzymatica AB, Key Ratios
Enzymatica AB, Share Data
Enzymatica AB, Major Products and Services
Enzymatica AB, History
Enzymatica AB, Key Employees
Enzymatica AB, Key Employee Biographies
Enzymatica AB, Key Operational Heads
Enzymatica AB, Other Locations
Enzymatica AB, Subsidiaries
Enzymatica AB, Key Manufacturing facilities
Enzymatica AB, Key Competitors
Enzymatica AB, SWOT Analysis
Enzymatica AB, Ratios based on current share price
Enzymatica AB, Annual Ratios
Enzymatica AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Enzymatica AB, Performance Chart
Enzymatica AB, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Enzymatica AB (ENZY)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら
- Galadari Hotels (Lanka) PLC ：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryGaladari Hotels (Lanka) PLC - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. …
- EnBW Energie Baden-Wurttemberg AG (EBK)-石油・ガス分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary EnBW Energie Baden-Wuerttemberg AG (EnBW) is an integrated energy holding company that generates, procures, transmits and supplies electricity; and produces, transports and supplies gas through its subsidiaries. Its generation portfolio includes nuclear, coal, oil, gas, wind, and pumped stor …
- Oriental Bank of Commerce：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Oriental Bank of Commerce Merge …
- Electricity Generating Public Co Ltd (EGCO)-エネルギー分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Electricity Generating Public Co Ltd (EGCO), a subsidiary of Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT), is an energy utility. It produces electricity from natural gas, coal, biomass, waste, hydro, solar, wind, and geothermal sources. Through interests in independent power producer …
- Maxtek Technology Co., Ltd. (3315)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Maxtek Technology Co., Ltd. (Maxtek) is an integrated circuit component distributor that offers RF products, power management products and LNB products. The company offers 2 GHz to 6 GHz RF switch IC, and low noise amplifier. Maxtek also offers tailored RF module solutions through its RF pro …
- Reliance Capital Limited：企業のM&A・提携・投資分析
Reliance Capital Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's Reliance Capital Limited Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisiti …
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc (BIO)：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療分野）
Summary Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc (Bio-Rad) undertakes the development and manufacture of specialty chemicals for use in biochemical, pharmaceutical and other life science research applications. The company offers a comprehensive range of reagents, apparatus, laboratory instruments, test systems, inf …
- Olea Medical SA-医療機器分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Olea Medical SA (Olea Medical), a subsidiary of Toshiba Medical Systems Corp is a healthcare technology company that designs and markets medical imaging software products to healthcare industry. The company’s products include advanced MR and CT perfusion imaging post-processing software prod …
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH-製薬・医療分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Siemens Healthcare GmbH d/b/a Siemens Healthineers, a subsidiary of Siemens AG, is a global medical device company that designs, develops, manufactures and distributes medical devices and technologies for diagnostic markets. Its major products include healthcare IT and medical infrastructure …
- Pathwork Diagnostics, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Pathwork Diagnostics, Inc. Merg …
- NetSol Technologies, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' NetSol Technologies, Inc. Merge …
- OMV Aktiengesellschaft (OMV)：企業のM&A・提携動向（石油・ガス分野）
Summary OMV Aktiengesellschaft (OMV) is an integrated oil and gas company, which explores for, develops and produces natural gas and crude oil, besides marketing of refined products. The company also carries out import, transportation, and storage of natural gas. OMV’s product range includes petroch …
- Health Network America, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Health Network America, Inc. Me …
- Gas Natural SDG S.A.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Gas Natural SDG S.A. Mergers an …
- CJ Foodville Corporation：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryCJ Foodville Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Ke …
- Ineos Group AG：企業のM&A・提携動向（石油・ガス分野）
Summary Ineos Group AG (Ineos) is a chemical company, which carries out the manufacture and sale of petrochemicals, specialty chemicals and oil products. The company’s products include engineering thermoplastic resins, chlor-alkali chemicals, PVC products, films and compounds; and melamine resins fo …
- Eagle Veterinary Technology Co Ltd (044960)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Eagle Veterinary Technology Co Ltd (EVTC) manufactures and distributes animal health products. The company’s products include unifeed, prolacto, supervitaconc, flumequine, collistin-10EG, eagle madura, vitapoult-a, hepavita injection, ceftiofur, rovisolpan-50, levamisole, eagle coccizol, cyp …
- Arterium Corporation (GFARM)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Arterium Corporation (Arterium) is a pharmaceutical company that manufactures and markets pharmaceuticals, and antibacterial and herbal based medications. The company’s products include acelysin, acetylsalicylic acid, alteyca galychpharm, ambroxol, kanamycin, nicergolin, nifuroxazide, novoca …
- Molnlycke Health Care AB：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary Molnlycke Health Care AB (Molnlycke) a subsidiary of Investor AB, is a medical device company. It carries out the manufacturing and marketing of single-use surgical and wound care products and services for the professional healthcare sector. The company offers a range of surgical and wound c …
- Synageva BioPharma Corp. (GEVA)（製薬・医療分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Synageva BioPharma Corp. (Synageva) is a biopharmaceutical company. The company discovers, develops and delivers medicines for patients with rare disease and unmet medical needs. Its products include SBC-102, SBC-103, SBC-104, SBC-105, SBC-106 and SBC-238. Synageva’s SBC-102 is a recombinant …