◆英語タイトル：Inergetics Inc (NRTI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Inergetics Inc (Inergetics) is a nutritional supplements manufacturer. The company develops and markets nutritional products. Its products include Martha Stewart Essentials, Surgex Sports Nutrition, Bikini Ready and SlimTrim. The company’s products improve health, physical recovery, athletic performance and quality of life for patients and consumers. Inergetics Surgex Sports Nutrition is developed to meet the nutritional needs of the masses as well as professional and amateur athletes. The company’s slim trim is used for weightloss. It was formerly known as Millennium Biotechnologies Group, Inc. Inergetics is headquartered in Paramus, New Jersey, the US.
Inergetics Inc Key Recent Developments
Dec 03, 2013: Inergetics Announces Launch of Intrinsix, a Pharmacist-Formulated Supplement to Support Healthy Nerve Function and Foot Health
Nov 14, 2013: Inergetics: 2013 Third Quarter Earnings Announcement
Oct 01, 2013: Inergetics posts record quarterly sales
May 15, 2013: Inergetics Reports Q1 2013 Results
Apr 09, 2013: Inergetics Relocates Headquarters To Newark Innovation Zone, US
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Inergetics Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Inergetics Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Inergetics Inc – Key Information
Inergetics Inc – Overview
Inergetics Inc – Key Employees
Inergetics Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Inergetics Inc – Key Operational Heads
Inergetics Inc – Major Products and Services
Inergetics Inc – History
Inergetics Inc – Company Statement
Inergetics Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Inergetics Inc – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Inergetics Inc – Business Description
Inergetics Inc – Corporate Strategy
Inergetics Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Inergetics Inc – Strengths
Inergetics Inc – Weaknesses
Inergetics Inc – Opportunities
Inergetics Inc – Threats
Inergetics Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Inergetics Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Inergetics Inc, Key Information
Inergetics Inc, Key Ratios
Inergetics Inc, Share Data
Inergetics Inc, Major Products and Services
Inergetics Inc, History
Inergetics Inc, Key Employees
Inergetics Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Inergetics Inc, Key Operational Heads
Inergetics Inc, Other Locations
Inergetics Inc, Subsidiaries
Inergetics Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
Inergetics Inc, Key Competitors
Inergetics Inc, SWOT Analysis
Inergetics Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Inergetics Inc, Annual Ratios
Inergetics Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Inergetics Inc, Performance Chart
Inergetics Inc, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Inergetics Inc (NRTI)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら