◆英語タイトル：Eau Technologies, Inc. (EAUI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Eau Technologies, Inc. (Eau Tech) is a technology and engineering company. The company provides water treatment solutions. It develops, manufactures and markets electrolyzed oxidative and reductive water equipment for business applications. Eau Tech’s products include empowered water generators, primacide A, primacide B and primacide C. The company’s empowered water generators utilize electrolysis and separating compounds by passing an electrical charge through them to produce electrolyzed oxidative and electrolyzed reductive water. It markets its generators under the APV SafeWater brand. The company’s products are used in meat and poultry processing, grocery, clean in place, consumer products and carpet and surfaces care industries. It markets products in central and south American countries. Eau Tech is headquartered in Kennesaw, Georgia, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Eau Technologies, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Eau Technologies, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Eau Technologies, Inc. – Key Information
Eau Technologies, Inc. – Overview
Eau Technologies, Inc. – Key Employees
Eau Technologies, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Eau Technologies, Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Eau Technologies, Inc. – Major Products and Services
Eau Technologies, Inc. – History
Eau Technologies, Inc. – Company Statement
Eau Technologies, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Eau Technologies, Inc. – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Eau Technologies, Inc. – Business Description
Eau Technologies, Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Eau Technologies, Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Eau Technologies, Inc. – Strengths
Eau Technologies, Inc. – Weaknesses
Eau Technologies, Inc. – Opportunities
Eau Technologies, Inc. – Threats
Eau Technologies, Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Eau Technologies, Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Eau Technologies, Inc., Key Information
Eau Technologies, Inc., Key Ratios
Eau Technologies, Inc., Share Data
Eau Technologies, Inc., Major Products and Services
Eau Technologies, Inc., History
Eau Technologies, Inc., Key Employees
Eau Technologies, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Eau Technologies, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Eau Technologies, Inc., Other Locations
Eau Technologies, Inc., Subsidiaries
Eau Technologies, Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
Eau Technologies, Inc., Key Competitors
Eau Technologies, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Eau Technologies, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Eau Technologies, Inc., Annual Ratios
Eau Technologies, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Eau Technologies, Inc., Performance Chart
Eau Technologies, Inc., Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Eau Technologies, Inc. (EAUI)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら