◆英語タイトル：Brain Resource Limited (BRC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Brain Resource Limited (BRL) is a healthcare service provider. The company carries out research and development of brain products. Its products include MyBrainSolutions, MyCalmBeat, WebNeuro and BRISC. BRL’s MyBrainSolutions is a brain health solution to know and train brain for peak performance; and MyCalmBeat is a biometric to increase calm and reduce stress. The company’s WebNeuro is used for assessment of cognitive strengths and weaknesses; and BRISC is a web-screening questionnaire. It offers products in the fields of integrative neuroscience, finance, health care provision, genetics, and product and business development. The company markets products in the US and Australia. It has offices in San Francisco and Sydney. BRL is headquartered in Ultimo, New South Wales, Australia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Brain Resource Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Brain Resource Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Brain Resource Limited – Key Information
Brain Resource Limited – Overview
Brain Resource Limited – Key Employees
Brain Resource Limited – Key Employee Biographies
Brain Resource Limited – Key Operational Heads
Brain Resource Limited – Major Products and Services
Brain Resource Limited – History
Brain Resource Limited – Company Statement
Brain Resource Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries
Brain Resource Limited – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Brain Resource Limited – Business Description
Brain Resource Limited – Corporate Strategy
Brain Resource Limited – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Brain Resource Limited – Strengths
Brain Resource Limited – Weaknesses
Brain Resource Limited – Opportunities
Brain Resource Limited – Threats
Brain Resource Limited – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Brain Resource Limited – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Brain Resource Limited, Key Information
Brain Resource Limited, Key Ratios
Brain Resource Limited, Share Data
Brain Resource Limited, Major Products and Services
Brain Resource Limited, History
Brain Resource Limited, Key Employees
Brain Resource Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Brain Resource Limited, Key Operational Heads
Brain Resource Limited, Other Locations
Brain Resource Limited, Subsidiaries
Brain Resource Limited, Key Manufacturing facilities
Brain Resource Limited, Key Competitors
Brain Resource Limited, SWOT Analysis
Brain Resource Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Brain Resource Limited, Annual Ratios
Brain Resource Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Brain Resource Limited, Performance Chart
Brain Resource Limited, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Brain Resource Limited (BRC)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら
- Pacific Drilling S.A. (PACD)：企業のM&A・提携動向（石油・ガス分野）
Summary Pacific Drilling S.A. (Pacific Drilling) is an offshore drilling company that provides global ultra-deepwater drilling services to the oil and natural gas industry. The company offers contract services for floating rig drilling in ultra-deepwater through its high specification drill ships. I …
- Redcape Hotel Group：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryRedcape Hotel Group - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key Fin …
- Casio Computer Co Ltd (6952)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Casio Computer Co Ltd (6952) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknes …
- Time Dotcom Berhad (TIMECOM)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Time Dotcom Berhad (Time Dotcom) is a telecommunication service provider. The company provides data-centric, fixed-line telecommunication services to enterprises and corporations. Its business activities include cross peninsular cable system, data, voice, internet, and enhanced services. Tim …
- Amec Foster Wheeler plc (formerly AMEC plc)：企業のM&A・提携・投資分析
Amec Foster Wheeler plc (formerly AMEC plc) - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's Amec Foster Wheeler plc (formerly AMEC plc) Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, det …
- Senomyx, Inc. (SNMX)（製薬・医療分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Senomyx, Inc. (Senomyx) is a service provider for pharmaceutical company. The company discovers and develops flavor ingredients using proprietary technologies. It develops flavor ingredients for the food, beverage and ingredient supply industries. Senomyx discovers and develops savory, sweet …
- Credit Suisse Group AG：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Credit Suisse Group AG Mergers …
- Zhejiang Longsheng Group Co.,Ltd (600352)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Zhejiang Longsheng Group Co.,Ltd (Zhejiang Longsheng) is a chemical company. The company manufactures and markets chemical and other products. Zhejiang Longsheng chemicals include textile chemicals, fine chemical intermediates, construction chemicals and inorganic chemicals. The company offe …
- EKF Diagnostics Holdings Plc (EKF)-医療機器分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary EKF Diagnostics Holdings Plc (EKF Diagnostics) is a medical device company which designs, develops, manufactures, and commercializes chemical reagents, and analyzers for the measurement of glucose, lactate, hematocrit, hemoglobin, and glycated hemoglobin. The company’s product portfolio comp …
- Diana S.A.S.：戦略・SWOT・企業財務分析
Diana S.A.S. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Diana S.A.S. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate a …
- Arthrex Inc：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary Arthrex Inc (Arthrex), formerly, Arthroscopy Excision Instruments Inc., is a medical device company which designs, and manufactures surgical products and solutions used for arthroscopic and minimally invasive orthopedic surgical procedures. The company offers shoulder, knee, elbow, hand and …
- Entest BioMedical Inc. (ENTB)（製薬・医療分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Entest BioMedical, Inc. (Entest BioMedical) is a biomedical research company. The company develops immuno-therapeutic treatments that address illnesses and maladies in both veterinary and human medicine. It offers therapy for the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Entest Bio …
- Morphogenesis Inc：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療分野）
Summary Morphogenesis Inc (Morphogenesis) is a biotechnology company that develops cellular and gene therapies to detect, monitor and control cancer. The company’s products include immuneFx, a cancer vaccine that combines cell and gene therapy to promote cross-presentation and priming; morphogenesis …
- Dino Polska S.A (DNP)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Dino Polska S.A (DNP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and …
- Petsec Energy Limited (PSA)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Petsec Energy Limited (Petsec) is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company. The company carries out the acquisition, exploration, development and production of oil and gas assets. Its operations include Producing Leases, Exploration Leases and Shale Oil. Petsec through t …
- Pfizer China：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Pfizer China Mergers and Acquis …
- Microvision, Inc. (MVIS)：（医療機器分野）企業M&A及び提携動向
Summary Microvision, Inc. (Microvision) is a technology provider. The company provides new generation of display technology. Its display technology is a solution that displays images from a projector with a laser scan beam methodology that uses a single beam of light to project still or moving image …
- Essentra plc (ESNT)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Essentra plc (Essentra), formerly Filtrona plc is a chemical company that supplies plastic and fiber products. The company supplies plastic, fiber, foam and packaging products; and specialist technology solutions. It offers components such as caps and plugs; fasteners; adhesives, sealants an …
- Imaging Dynamics Company, Ltd. (IDL)：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary Imaging Dynamics Company, Ltd. (IDC) is a medical technology company that provides solutions in medical imaging and digital radiography technology. The company’s products include 2200 X-series, 1600 plus X-series, 1600 X-series, 1590 X-series, imaging processing software, X-ray dose monitor …
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. …