◆英語タイトル：Tissue Therapies Limited (TIS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Tissue Therapies Limited (TTL) is a biomedical technology company. The company develops biomedical technologies for tissue repair, wound healing and cell culture applications. It develops treatments for acute and chronic wound healing applications, including chronic skin ulcers and burns. TTL develops VitroGro a synthetic scaffold which restores cell attachment and migration, the essential elements of tissue repair and wound healing. The company offers cell culture reagents to enhance the growth of mammalian cells for cell-based therapies. It also provides cell culture reagents to enhance the growth of mammalian cells for emerging cell-based therapies. The company partners with Quintiles, Movianto, Lime Associates and Catalent. TTL is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Tissue Therapies Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Tissue Therapies Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Tissue Therapies Limited – Key Information
Tissue Therapies Limited – Overview
Tissue Therapies Limited – Key Employees
Tissue Therapies Limited – Key Employee Biographies
Tissue Therapies Limited – Key Operational Heads
Tissue Therapies Limited – Major Products and Services
Tissue Therapies Limited – History
Tissue Therapies Limited – Company Statement
Tissue Therapies Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries
Tissue Therapies Limited – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Tissue Therapies Limited – Business Description
Tissue Therapies Limited – Corporate Strategy
Tissue Therapies Limited – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Tissue Therapies Limited – Strengths
Tissue Therapies Limited – Weaknesses
Tissue Therapies Limited – Opportunities
Tissue Therapies Limited – Threats
Tissue Therapies Limited – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Tissue Therapies Limited – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Tissue Therapies Limited, Key Information
Tissue Therapies Limited, Key Ratios
Tissue Therapies Limited, Share Data
Tissue Therapies Limited, Major Products and Services
Tissue Therapies Limited, History
Tissue Therapies Limited, Key Employees
Tissue Therapies Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Tissue Therapies Limited, Key Operational Heads
Tissue Therapies Limited, Other Locations
Tissue Therapies Limited, Subsidiaries
Tissue Therapies Limited, Key Manufacturing facilities
Tissue Therapies Limited, Key Competitors
Tissue Therapies Limited, SWOT Analysis
Tissue Therapies Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Tissue Therapies Limited, Annual Ratios
Tissue Therapies Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Tissue Therapies Limited, Performance Chart
Tissue Therapies Limited, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Tissue Therapies Limited (TIS)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら
- Sol Melia, S.A.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummarySol Melia, S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key Finding …
- Textron Inc.：企業の戦略、SWOT、動向分析
The report is a comprehensive, strategic resource on Textron Inc. providing key insights, analysis & information on the company. The initial sections provide a snapshot & overview on the business operations & market positioning of the company while the SWOT framework analyzes the core Strengths & We …
- Korea Investment Holdings Co., Ltd. (071050)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Korea Investment Holdings Co., Ltd. (Korea Investment) is a financial holding company. The company offers securities brokerage, asset management, investment banking and principal investment, and trust management services. Korea Investment also offers direct investment, credit lending, and co …
- Shinsung Solar Energy Co Ltd (011930)-エネルギー分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Shinsung Solar Energy Co., Ltd. (Shinsung Solar) is a provider of solar cells. Its products include single-crystalline and multi-crystalline solar cells, and mono-crystalline and multi-crystalline solar panels. Through its subsidiaries, the company offers installment financing, lease financi …
- EXINI Diagnostics AB (EXINI)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary EXINI Diagnostics AB (EXINI) is a healthcare IT company. The company develops and offers software solutions for the medical diagnostic market. Its software solutions are used for image analysis, increasing accuracy and improving clinical time-flow. EXINI’s software solutions include EXINIbon …
- CHC Group Ltd (HELIQ)-石油・ガス分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary CHC Group Ltd. (CHC) is a commercial operator of medium and heavy helicopters that provides mission-critical services, search and rescue services, emergency and medical services, maintenance repair and overhauling services, helicopter parts sales and distribution, integrated logistics suppor …
- Indophil Resources NL：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Indophil Resources NL Mergers a …
- Whitbread PLC：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
Whitbread PLC - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Whitbread PLC - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate …
- CIMIC Group Limited：企業のM&A・提携・投資分析
CIMIC Group Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's CIMIC Group Limited Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), …
- ALPCO Diagnostics：（医療機器分野）企業M&A及び提携動向
Summary ALPCO Diagnostics (ALPCO) is a biotechnology company. The company manufactures, markets and distributes immunoassay kits for medical research community and in-vitro diagnostics markets. Its therapeutic areas include allergy and infectious disease, bone metabolism, CVD and oxidative stress, d …
- Heritage International Holdings Limited：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Heritage International Holdings …
- Regulus Therapeutics Inc (RGLS)-医療機器分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Regulus Therapeutics Inc (Regulus Therapeutics) is a developer of microRNA based therapeutics. The company provides single stranded oligonucleotides, which are chemically synthesized chains of nucleotides that are mirror images of specific target microRNAs. Its products are used for the ther …
- Bend Research Inc.（製薬・医療分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Bend Research Inc. (Bend Research) is a biotechnology company which provides drug delivery technologies and formulation development. The company has expertise in formulation science, dosage form development, process development, engineering, cGMP manufacturing, bioprocessing and biotherapeut …
- Boise Cascade Company：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
Boise Cascade Company - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Boise Cascade Company - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerin …
- MEC Company Ltd. (4971)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary MEC Company Ltd. (MEC) is a chemical company that produces and sells chemicals, equipment and related materials used in the production of electronic printed circuit boards. The company offers chemicals for semi-additive proccess, enhancement of adhesion, pretreatment for innerlayer, cu surfa …
- University of Leeds：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary University of Leeds (University of Leeds) is an educational service provider that offers academic programs. The university offers undergraduate, post graduate, research, online and distance learning educational programs. It offers education programs through its various faculties such as arts …
- AGL Energy Ltd (AGL)-石油・ガス分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary AGL Energy Limited (AGL) is an integrated energy company that owns, operates and develops energy assets and provides natural gas, electricity, solar photovoltaic solutions and related products and services. The company’s power generation portfolio includes coal, gas, hydro, wind, solar, land …
- Guangzhou Wondfo Biotech Co Ltd (300482)-医療機器分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Guangzhou Wondfo Biotech Co Ltd (Wondfo) is a biological company that provides rapid diagnostic services. The company manufactures medical products and biochemical reagents. Its products include rapid test, immunofluorescent test system, glucose monitoring system, and raw materials. Wondfo a …
- Prana Biotechnology Limited：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Prana Biotechnology Limited Mer …
- Empresas ICA, S.A.B. de C.V.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryEmpresas ICA, S.A.B. de C.V. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company …