◆英語タイトル：Intrexon Corporation (XON) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Intrexon Corporation (Intrexon) is a biotechnology company. The company develops solutions for current and looming challenges. It operates through divisions, such as human therapeutics, protein production, industrial products, agricultural biotech, and animal sciences. Its human therapeutics division develops therapeutic product candidates for lysosomal storage diseases, hematological disorders, metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, CNS diseases, and autoimmune disorders. The company’s UltraVector platform produces and optimizes thousands of custom, complex gene systems; mAbLogix platform enables production of B-cell libraries for discovery of antibodies. It offers RheoSwitch Therapeutic System for inducible expression of single/multi-gene systems through an activator ligand. Intrexon has facilities in Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, and California. The company was formerly known as Genomatix Corporation. Intrexon is headquartered in Blacksburg, Virginia, the US.
Intrexon Corporation Key Recent Developments
Dec 17, 2013: Intrexon Strengthens Leadership in Company’s Rapidly Growing Health Sector
Dec 09, 2013: Synthetic Biologics and Intrexon Corporation Initiate Development of Novel Biologics for a Subset of Patients Suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Nov 18, 2013: Intrexon Appoints executives to expand European and Asian markets, accelerate technology platform development
Oct 22, 2013: ZIOPHARM and Intrexon Announce Presentation of Data Highlighting Regulated Gene Expression System in Tumor-Homing Mesenchymal Stem Cells
Oct 17, 2013: ZIOPHARM and Intrexon Announce Presentations at the 2013 AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Intrexon Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Intrexon Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Intrexon Corporation – Key Information
Intrexon Corporation – Overview
Intrexon Corporation – Key Employees
Intrexon Corporation – Key Employee Biographies
Intrexon Corporation – Key Operational Heads
Intrexon Corporation – Major Products and Services
Intrexon Corporation – History
Intrexon Corporation – Company Statement
Intrexon Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries
Intrexon Corporation – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Intrexon Corporation – Business Description
Intrexon Corporation – Corporate Strategy
Intrexon Corporation – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Intrexon Corporation – Strengths
Intrexon Corporation – Weaknesses
Intrexon Corporation – Opportunities
Intrexon Corporation – Threats
Intrexon Corporation – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Intrexon Corporation – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Intrexon Corporation, Key Information
Intrexon Corporation, Key Ratios
Intrexon Corporation, Share Data
Intrexon Corporation, Major Products and Services
Intrexon Corporation, History
Intrexon Corporation, Key Employees
Intrexon Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Intrexon Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Intrexon Corporation, Other Locations
Intrexon Corporation, Subsidiaries
Intrexon Corporation, Key Manufacturing facilities
Intrexon Corporation, Key Competitors
Intrexon Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Intrexon Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Intrexon Corporation, Annual Ratios
Intrexon Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Intrexon Corporation, Performance Chart
Intrexon Corporation, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Intrexon Corporation (XON)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら