◆英語タイトル：Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Heat Biologics, Inc. (Heat Biologics) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on developing its novel, “off-the-shelf” ImPACT (Immune Pan-Antigen Cytotoxic Therapy) therapeutic vaccines which is used in the treatment of a wide range of cancers and infectious diseases. The company’s pipeline products include HS-110 is in clinical trial phase 2 clinical trial, is used to treat Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC); HS-410 is in clinical trial phase 1, it used in the treatment of bladder cancer; HS-310, HS-210 HS-510 are in preclinical stage. Heat Biologics product serves various therapeutic areas such as non-small cell lung cancer, HIV infection, parasitic infections and others. The company’s ImPACT technology transforms allogenic living cancer cells into powerful machines that continually secrete heat shock protein gp96 along with its chaperoned antigens. Heat Biologics is headquartered in Chapel Hill, the US.
Heat Biologics, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Dec 17, 2013: Heat Biologics Appoints Dr. Anil K. Goyal as Vice President of Business Development
Dec 02, 2013: Heat Biologics to Present at 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference
Nov 14, 2013: Heat Biologics, Inc. reports third quarter 2013 financial results and provides clinical programs review
Oct 02, 2013: Heat Biologics to Present at 12th Annual BIO Investor Forum
Sep 25, 2013: Heat Biologics Appoints Louis C. Bock to Board of Directors
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Heat Biologics, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Heat Biologics, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Heat Biologics, Inc. – Key Information
Heat Biologics, Inc. – Overview
Heat Biologics, Inc. – Key Employees
Heat Biologics, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Heat Biologics, Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Heat Biologics, Inc. – Major Products and Services
Heat Biologics, Inc. – History
Heat Biologics, Inc. – Company Statement
Heat Biologics, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Heat Biologics, Inc. – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Heat Biologics, Inc. – Business Description
Heat Biologics, Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Heat Biologics, Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Heat Biologics, Inc. – Strengths
Heat Biologics, Inc. – Weaknesses
Heat Biologics, Inc. – Opportunities
Heat Biologics, Inc. – Threats
Heat Biologics, Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Heat Biologics, Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Heat Biologics, Inc., Key Information
Heat Biologics, Inc., Key Ratios
Heat Biologics, Inc., Share Data
Heat Biologics, Inc., Major Products and Services
Heat Biologics, Inc., History
Heat Biologics, Inc., Key Employees
Heat Biologics, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Heat Biologics, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Heat Biologics, Inc., Other Locations
Heat Biologics, Inc., Subsidiaries
Heat Biologics, Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
Heat Biologics, Inc., Key Competitors
Heat Biologics, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Heat Biologics, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Heat Biologics, Inc., Annual Ratios
Heat Biologics, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Heat Biologics, Inc., Performance Chart
Heat Biologics, Inc., Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら