◆英語タイトル：PCI Biotech Holding ASA (PCIB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
PCI Biotech Holding ASA (PCI Biotech) is a biotechnology company. It commercializes a patented photochemical drug delivery technology for use in therapeutic treatment. PCI’s lead product Amphinex induces photochemical internalization (PCI) of chemotherapeutic agents in localized cancers. It is used for treatment of bile duct, head and neck cancer. PCI can be used in the areas of gene therapy, protein therapy, oligonucleotide therapy, chemotherapy and nanomedicine. The company is a subsidiary of PCI Biotech AS. PCI Biotech is headquartered in Lysaker, Norway.
In January 2014, PCI Biotech was awarded NOK12.5m in a BIA grant from The Research Council of Norway to the project “Development of photochemical internalization to enhance the effect of therapeutic and prophylactic vaccines”.
PCI Biotech Holding ASA Key Recent Developments
May 15, 2013: PCI Biotech Reports Q1 2013 Results
Mar 11, 2013: PCI Biotech Reports 2012 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PCI Biotech Holding ASA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of PCI Biotech Holding ASA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
PCI Biotech Holding ASA – Key Information
PCI Biotech Holding ASA – Overview
PCI Biotech Holding ASA – Key Employees
PCI Biotech Holding ASA – Key Employee Biographies
PCI Biotech Holding ASA – Key Operational Heads
PCI Biotech Holding ASA – Major Products and Services
PCI Biotech Holding ASA – History
PCI Biotech Holding ASA – Company Statement
PCI Biotech Holding ASA – Locations And Subsidiaries
PCI Biotech Holding ASA – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
PCI Biotech Holding ASA – Business Description
PCI Biotech Holding ASA – Corporate Strategy
PCI Biotech Holding ASA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
PCI Biotech Holding ASA – Strengths
PCI Biotech Holding ASA – Weaknesses
PCI Biotech Holding ASA – Opportunities
PCI Biotech Holding ASA – Threats
PCI Biotech Holding ASA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
PCI Biotech Holding ASA – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
PCI Biotech Holding ASA, Key Information
PCI Biotech Holding ASA, Key Ratios
PCI Biotech Holding ASA, Share Data
PCI Biotech Holding ASA, Major Products and Services
PCI Biotech Holding ASA, History
PCI Biotech Holding ASA, Key Employees
PCI Biotech Holding ASA, Key Employee Biographies
PCI Biotech Holding ASA, Key Operational Heads
PCI Biotech Holding ASA, Other Locations
PCI Biotech Holding ASA, Subsidiaries
PCI Biotech Holding ASA, Key Manufacturing facilities
PCI Biotech Holding ASA, Key Competitors
PCI Biotech Holding ASA, SWOT Analysis
PCI Biotech Holding ASA, Ratios based on current share price
PCI Biotech Holding ASA, Annual Ratios
PCI Biotech Holding ASA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
PCI Biotech Holding ASA, Performance Chart
PCI Biotech Holding ASA, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[PCI Biotech Holding ASA (PCIB)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら