◆英語タイトル：Etrion Corporation (ETX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Etrion Corporation (Etrion) is an independent power producer. The company builds, owns, and operates solar power plants. It operates power projects in Chile, Italy and Japan such as Salvador Project, Aguas Blancas, Las Luces, Shizukuishi and Mito. Etrion owns and operates ground-based solar photovoltaic power plants in Italy. The company develops, finances, constructs, owns and operates utility-scale solar power plants in Japan in partnership with Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation. It also invests in various power generation projects in different countries. The company partners with Total S.A. and Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation. Etrion is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
Etrion Corporation Key Recent Developments
Dec 11, 2013: Etrion & Total Secure Financing for Salvador Solar Project
Nov 12, 2013: Etrion Selected for OMX Stockholm Benchmark Index
Nov 11, 2013: Etrion to Present at Pareto Securities Emerging Markets Day
Nov 06, 2013: Etrion Releases Third Quarter 2013 Results
Nov 06, 2013: Etrion Releases Third Quarter 2013 Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Etrion Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Etrion Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Etrion Corporation – Key Information
Etrion Corporation – Overview
Etrion Corporation – Key Employees
Etrion Corporation – Key Employee Biographies
Etrion Corporation – Key Operational Heads
Etrion Corporation – Major Products and Services
Etrion Corporation – History
Etrion Corporation – Company Statement
Etrion Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Etrion Corporation – Business Description
Etrion Corporation – Corporate Strategy
Etrion Corporation – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Etrion Corporation – Strengths
Etrion Corporation – Weaknesses
Etrion Corporation – Opportunities
Etrion Corporation – Threats
Etrion Corporation – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Etrion Corporation – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Etrion Corporation, Key Information
Etrion Corporation, Key Ratios
Etrion Corporation, Share Data
Etrion Corporation, Major Products and Services
Etrion Corporation, History
Etrion Corporation, Key Employees
Etrion Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Etrion Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Etrion Corporation, Other Locations
Etrion Corporation, Subsidiaries
Etrion Corporation, Key Competitors
Etrion Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Etrion Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Etrion Corporation, Annual Ratios
Etrion Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Etrion Corporation, Performance Chart
Etrion Corporation, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Etrion Corporation (ETX)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら