◆英語タイトル：Crusader Resources Limited (CAS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Crusader Resources Limited (CRL) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, develops and explores mineral assets. Its projects include Borborema Gold Project, Ouro Belco Project, Posse project, and tarantula tungsten project. CRL tarantula tungsten project is located in Rio Grande do Norte state, northeast Brazil. The company Borborema Gold Project is located in the Serido area of the Borborema province in north eastern Brazil. It serves buildings, grid power, water, sealed roads, and major cities. The company tarantula tungsten project produces over 5,000 tonnes of tungsten. CRL is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Crusader Resources Limited Key Recent Developments
May 29, 2013: Crusader Resources Receives Full Environmental License For Posse Iron Ore Mine In Brazil
May 10, 2013: Crusader Resources Reports On $20m Finance Facility With Macquarie Bank For Borborema And Posse Projects Development In Brazil
Mar 26, 2013: Crusader Resources Secures $20m Fund From Macquarie For Borborema And Posse Projects Development
Mar 06, 2013: Crusader Resources Appoints Stephen Copulos As Interim Chairman
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Crusader Resources Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Crusader Resources Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Crusader Resources Limited – Key Information
Crusader Resources Limited – Overview
Crusader Resources Limited – Key Employees
Crusader Resources Limited – Key Employee Biographies
Crusader Resources Limited – Key Operational Heads
Crusader Resources Limited – Major Products and Services
Crusader Resources Limited – History
Crusader Resources Limited – Company Statement
Crusader Resources Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Crusader Resources Limited – Business Description
Crusader Resources Limited – Corporate Strategy
Crusader Resources Limited – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Crusader Resources Limited – Strengths
Crusader Resources Limited – Weaknesses
Crusader Resources Limited – Opportunities
Crusader Resources Limited – Threats
Crusader Resources Limited – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Crusader Resources Limited – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Crusader Resources Limited, Key Information
Crusader Resources Limited, Key Ratios
Crusader Resources Limited, Share Data
Crusader Resources Limited, Major Products and Services
Crusader Resources Limited, History
Crusader Resources Limited, Key Employees
Crusader Resources Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Crusader Resources Limited, Key Operational Heads
Crusader Resources Limited, Other Locations
Crusader Resources Limited, Subsidiaries
Crusader Resources Limited, Key Competitors
Crusader Resources Limited, SWOT Analysis
Crusader Resources Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Crusader Resources Limited, Annual Ratios
Crusader Resources Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Crusader Resources Limited, Performance Chart
Crusader Resources Limited, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Crusader Resources Limited (CAS)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら