◆英語タイトル：Energy Metals Limited (EME) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Energy Metals Limited (Energy Metals) is a mineral exploration company. The company principally in the field of exploration and development of uranium properties. The company has a 100% interest in the Ngalia regional project, having 10 exploration licenses, which covers an area of around 2,840 sq km located in the Ngalia basin, northern territory. In addition, the company owns interest in the Rawlinson project which comprises four exploration license applications covering an area of 1,450 sq km, located in the Gibson Desert and a 100% interest in the Manyingee exploration license EL 08/1480 covering an area of 85 km, located in Onslow. The company’s 100% owned Macallan project is a recent exploration licence application (ELA27333), located 460 km northwest of Alice Springs and 140 km from Bigrlyi. Energy Metals has 100% interest in NT Energy Pty Ltd. Energy Metals is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
Energy Metals Limited Key Recent Developments
Oct 17, 2013: Ngalia project anomaly 15 east significant drill results highlights
Jun 21, 2013: Appointment of Chief Financial Officer
Jun 14, 2013: Resignation of Chief Financial Officer
Apr 05, 2013: Energy Metals Receives Extension To Uranium Export Permit
Mar 12, 2013: Energy Metals Announces Resource Estimate For Peninsula Prospect At Mopoke Well Project In Western Australia
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Energy Metals Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Energy Metals Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Energy Metals Limited – Key Information
Energy Metals Limited – Overview
Energy Metals Limited – Key Employees
Energy Metals Limited – Key Employee Biographies
Energy Metals Limited – Key Operational Heads
Energy Metals Limited – Major Products and Services
Energy Metals Limited – History
Energy Metals Limited – Company Statement
Energy Metals Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Energy Metals Limited – Business Description
Energy Metals Limited – Corporate Strategy
Energy Metals Limited – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Energy Metals Limited – Strengths
Energy Metals Limited – Weaknesses
Energy Metals Limited – Opportunities
Energy Metals Limited – Threats
Energy Metals Limited – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Energy Metals Limited – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Energy Metals Limited, Key Information
Energy Metals Limited, Key Ratios
Energy Metals Limited, Share Data
Energy Metals Limited, Major Products and Services
Energy Metals Limited, History
Energy Metals Limited, Key Employees
Energy Metals Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Energy Metals Limited, Key Operational Heads
Energy Metals Limited, Other Locations
Energy Metals Limited, Subsidiaries
Energy Metals Limited, Key Competitors
Energy Metals Limited, SWOT Analysis
Energy Metals Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Energy Metals Limited, Annual Ratios
Energy Metals Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Energy Metals Limited, Performance Chart
Energy Metals Limited, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Energy Metals Limited (EME)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら