◆英語タイトル：Sirtex Medical Limited (SRX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Sirtex Medical Limited (Sirtex Medical) is a life science company. The company develops and markets device for oncology treatment. Its SIR-Spheres microsphere is a medical device used in selective internal radiation therapy for liver tumors, which contains radioactive yttrium-90. Sirtex Medical uses small particle technology to develop the products. The company’s microspheres are injected into the main artery, which supplies liver tumors. It offers microspheres with 32 microns of median diameter. The company conducts research to develop products for patients with colorectal cancer. It markets its products in the Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the US. Sirtex Medical is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Sirtex Medical Limited Key Recent Developments
Jul 03, 2013: Sirtex Reports 13.1 per cent Dose Sales Growth in Fourth Quarter
Feb 14, 2013: Sirtex Medical Reports Revenue Of AUD4.6m In H1 Fiscal 2013
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sirtex Medical Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Sirtex Medical Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Sirtex Medical Limited – Key Information
Sirtex Medical Limited – Overview
Sirtex Medical Limited – Key Employees
Sirtex Medical Limited – Key Employee Biographies
Sirtex Medical Limited – Key Operational Heads
Sirtex Medical Limited – Major Products and Services
Sirtex Medical Limited – History
Sirtex Medical Limited – Company Statement
Sirtex Medical Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries
Sirtex Medical Limited – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Sirtex Medical Limited – Business Description
Sirtex Medical Limited – Corporate Strategy
Sirtex Medical Limited – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Sirtex Medical Limited – Strengths
Sirtex Medical Limited – Weaknesses
Sirtex Medical Limited – Opportunities
Sirtex Medical Limited – Threats
Sirtex Medical Limited – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Sirtex Medical Limited – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Sirtex Medical Limited, Key Information
Sirtex Medical Limited, Key Ratios
Sirtex Medical Limited, Share Data
Sirtex Medical Limited, Major Products and Services
Sirtex Medical Limited, History
Sirtex Medical Limited, Key Employees
Sirtex Medical Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Sirtex Medical Limited, Key Operational Heads
Sirtex Medical Limited, Other Locations
Sirtex Medical Limited, Subsidiaries
Sirtex Medical Limited, Key Manufacturing facilities
Sirtex Medical Limited, Key Competitors
Sirtex Medical Limited, SWOT Analysis
Sirtex Medical Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Sirtex Medical Limited, Annual Ratios
Sirtex Medical Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Sirtex Medical Limited, Performance Chart
Sirtex Medical Limited, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Sirtex Medical Limited (SRX)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら