◆英語タイトル：LifeAssays AB (LIFE B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
LifeAssays AB (LifeAssays) is a diagnostic service provider. The company provides point-of-care diagnostic testing for community, health centres, primary physicians and veterinarians. It develops, manufactures and markets in-vitro diagnostic products. The company’s products include lifeassays human system and lifeassays veterinary system. LifeAssays’ lifeassays human system is a complete solution for measuring biological markers. Its lifeassays’ veterinary system is a complete solution for measuring acute phase proteins in animals. The company also offers C-reactive protein (CRP) a cardiovascular risk assessment indicator. It markets its products through its distribution network across Europe. LifeAssays is headquartered in Lund, Sweden.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of LifeAssays AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of LifeAssays AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
LifeAssays AB – Key Information
LifeAssays AB – Overview
LifeAssays AB – Key Employees
LifeAssays AB – Key Employee Biographies
LifeAssays AB – Key Operational Heads
LifeAssays AB – Major Products and Services
LifeAssays AB – History
LifeAssays AB – Company Statement
LifeAssays AB – Locations And Subsidiaries
LifeAssays AB – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
LifeAssays AB – Business Description
LifeAssays AB – Corporate Strategy
LifeAssays AB – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
LifeAssays AB – Strengths
LifeAssays AB – Weaknesses
LifeAssays AB – Opportunities
LifeAssays AB – Threats
LifeAssays AB – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
LifeAssays AB – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
LifeAssays AB, Key Information
LifeAssays AB, Key Ratios
LifeAssays AB, Share Data
LifeAssays AB, Major Products and Services
LifeAssays AB, History
LifeAssays AB, Key Employees
LifeAssays AB, Key Employee Biographies
LifeAssays AB, Key Operational Heads
LifeAssays AB, Other Locations
LifeAssays AB, Subsidiaries
LifeAssays AB, Key Manufacturing facilities
LifeAssays AB, Key Competitors
LifeAssays AB, SWOT Analysis
LifeAssays AB, Ratios based on current share price
LifeAssays AB, Annual Ratios
LifeAssays AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
LifeAssays AB, Performance Chart
LifeAssays AB, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[LifeAssays AB (LIFE B)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら
- South African Airways (Proprietary) Limited：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummarySouth African Airways (Proprietary) Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view …
- APR Energy plc (APR)：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary APR Energy plc (APR) is an energy solutions and services provider. It provides short, medium and long-term power generation solutions. The company offers power generation equipment such as dual fuel gas turbines, LV and HV electrical systems, mechanical and electrical infrastructure, and con …
- Fred. Olsen Energy ASA (FOE)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Fred. Olsen Energy ASA (Fred. Olsen) a subsidiary of Bonheur ASA is an oil and gas company that offers drilling contract and deep water services. The company offers exploration and production services to the offshore oil and gas industry. It also provides repair services for various offshore …
- ELAN Microelectronics Corp.の企業概要及び財務/SWOT分析
ELAN Microelectronics Corp. Fundamental Company Report provides a complete overview of the company’s affairs. All available data is presented in a comprehensive and easily accessed format. The report includes financial and SWOT information, industry analysis, opinions, estimates, plus annual and qua …
- MTU Aero Engines Holdings AG (MTX)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
MTU Aero Engines Holdings AG (MTX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and w …
- Kane Biotech Inc. (KNE)：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary Kane Biotech Inc. (Kane Biotech) is a biotechnology company that offers research and development services. The company develops and commercializes products that prevent and remove microbial biofilms. It uses patent protected technology based on molecular mechanisms of biofilm formation and m …
- Regulus Therapeutics Inc. (RGLS)：（医療機器分野）企業M&A及び提携動向
Summary Regulus Therapeutics Inc. (Regulus Therapeutics) is a biopharmaceutical company. The company discovers, develops and commercializes microRNA based therapeutics. It develops single stranded oligonucleotides, which are chemically synthesized chains of nucleotides that are mirror images of spec …
- Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc (SYRS)：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療分野）
Summary Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc (Syros) is a life sciences company that develops medicines for the treatment of cancer, immune-mediated diseases, and other diseases. The company’s services include gene regulation, new medicines development, genes control, proprietary drug development platform, int …
- A.P. Moller – Maersk AS (MAERSK B)：企業のM&A・提携動向（石油・ガス分野）
Summary A.P. Moller - Maersk A/S (APM) is a business conglomerate that carries out operations in global trade, shipping and energy. It operates through a network of tankers, supply ships, container vessels, car carriers, drilling rigs and special vessels. The company also carries out container termi …
- National Amusements, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' National Amusements, Inc. Merge …
- Bell-Park Co. Ltd. (9441)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Bell-Park Co. Ltd. (Bell-Park) is a technology and communication company that operates through segments SoftBank Shops and Corporate Sales. The company offers products such as mobile communications services and networking products. It sells mobile phones to SoftBank Mobile, through its SoftB …
- ReEnergy Holdings LLC：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary ReEnergy Holdings LLC (ReEnergy) is renewable energy company that process and transports solid waste and recyclable materials. The company also provides a source of fuel for biomass power facilities, and material for other industries that recycle and reuse materials to make asphalt paving, n …
- iCeutica, Inc.（製薬・医療分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary iCeutica, Inc. (iCeutica) is a pharmaceutical company. The company develops a range of pharmaceutical products. iCeutica‘s product pipeline used to treat pain and inflammation, oncology, respiratory diseases. The company offers solumatrix platform, a drug reformulation and delivery technolog …
- Dixie Toga S.A.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryDixie Toga S.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key Finding …
- VTG Aktiengesellschaft (VT9)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary VTG Aktiengesellschaft (VTG) is a transportation company that provides logistics services. The company operates in three areas such as wagon hire, rail logistics and tank container logistics. Its wagon hire division provides rail freight cars for hire in Germany. VTG's rail logistics segment …
- Metabolon Inc：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療分野）
Summary Metabolon Inc (Metabolon) is a biotechnology company that develops clinical diagnostic tests for healthcare markets. The company offers products, which include non-alcoholic steatohepatitis test, GFR test, quantose IGT test, prostarix and prostarix plus tests, among others. Its quantose IR t …
- John Wood Group plc (WG.)：企業のM&A・提携動向（石油・ガス分野）
Summary John Wood Group plc (Wood Group) is an independent energy services company. It provides wide range of engineering services including conceptual studies, engineering, project and construction management and control system upgrades. The company offers field services to producing assets through …
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)-製薬・医療分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Johnson & Johnson (J&J) engages in the research and development, manufacture and sale of a range of healthcare products. Its primary focus is on the development of products related to human health and well-being. The company provides pharmaceuticals in immunology, cancer, neuroscience, infec …
- Landauer Inc (LDR)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Landauer Inc (Landauer) is a medical device company that provides integrated radiation safety products. The company offers professional medical physics, occupational radiation monitoring, and medical products. Its products include dosimeters, radiation monitoring hardware, dosimetry program …
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSA)-石油・ガス分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Royal Dutch Shell plc (Shell) is an integrated oil and gas company. The company explores for and produces oil and gas from conventional fields and sources such as tight rock, shale and coal formations. Its refining and petrochemical complexes across the world add value to its upstream produc …