◆英語タイトル：International Isotopes Inc. (INIS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
International Isotopes Inc. (INIS) is a medical device company. The company operates through the segments such as nuclear medicine standards, cobalt products, radio-chemical products, fluorine products, radiological services, and transportation. It offers radioisotope products for cancer therapy, nuclear medicine and industrial processes. INIS manufactures nuclear medicine calibration and reference standards, and products such as teletherapy sources, purity fluoride gasses and cobalt sources. The company offers radioisotopes and radiochemical for medical research, and clinical devices, life sciences and industrial applications. It provides analytical, measurement, recycling, and processing services on a contract basis. The company’s manufacturing facilities are located in Idaho Falls and Idaho. INIS is headquartered in Idaho Falls, Idaho, the US.
International Isotopes Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 15, 2013: International Isotopes Announces Third Quarter And Nine Months 2013 Financial Results
Sep 04, 2013: International Isotopes Announces Conference Call To Review Quarterly Financial Results and Give An Update On The Company’s General Business Status
Aug 15, 2013: International Isotopes Announces Second Quarter and Six Months 2013 Financial Results
May 15, 2013: International Isotopes Reports Revenue Of $1.7m In Q1 2013
Mar 28, 2013: International Isotopes Reports Revenue Of $7.6m In 2012
This comprehensive SWOT profile of International Isotopes Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of International Isotopes Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
International Isotopes Inc. – Key Information
International Isotopes Inc. – Overview
International Isotopes Inc. – Key Employees
International Isotopes Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
International Isotopes Inc. – Key Operational Heads
International Isotopes Inc. – Major Products and Services
International Isotopes Inc. – History
International Isotopes Inc. – Company Statement
International Isotopes Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
International Isotopes Inc. – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
International Isotopes Inc. – Business Description
International Isotopes Inc. – Corporate Strategy
International Isotopes Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
International Isotopes Inc. – Strengths
International Isotopes Inc. – Weaknesses
International Isotopes Inc. – Opportunities
International Isotopes Inc. – Threats
International Isotopes Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
International Isotopes Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
International Isotopes Inc., Key Information
International Isotopes Inc., Key Ratios
International Isotopes Inc., Share Data
International Isotopes Inc., Major Products and Services
International Isotopes Inc., History
International Isotopes Inc., Key Employees
International Isotopes Inc., Key Employee Biographies
International Isotopes Inc., Key Operational Heads
International Isotopes Inc., Other Locations
International Isotopes Inc., Subsidiaries
International Isotopes Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
International Isotopes Inc., Key Competitors
International Isotopes Inc., SWOT Analysis
International Isotopes Inc., Ratios based on current share price
International Isotopes Inc., Annual Ratios
International Isotopes Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
International Isotopes Inc., Performance Chart
International Isotopes Inc., Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[International Isotopes Inc. (INIS)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら