◆英語タイトル：AViTA Corporation (4735) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
AViTA Corporation (AViTA) is a medical device company. The company manufactures and distributes point of care products for the healthcare markets. It develops clinical and personal use medical products such as respiratory care products and patient monitoring products. AViTA offers products such as IR thermometer, non-contact thermometer, nasal aspirator, blood pressure monitor-arm, blood pressure monitor-wrist, AND TELEHEALTH. The company’s products are designed for clinical and personal use. It offers complete OEM or ODM to its customers. AViTA constantly innovates and adapts to bring new technologies and processes to market. AViTA is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of AViTA Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of AViTA Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
AViTA Corporation – Key Information
AViTA Corporation – Overview
AViTA Corporation – Key Employees
AViTA Corporation – Key Employee Biographies
AViTA Corporation – Key Operational Heads
AViTA Corporation – Major Products and Services
AViTA Corporation – History
AViTA Corporation – Company Statement
AViTA Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries
AViTA Corporation – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
AViTA Corporation – Business Description
AViTA Corporation – Corporate Strategy
AViTA Corporation – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
AViTA Corporation – Strengths
AViTA Corporation – Weaknesses
AViTA Corporation – Opportunities
AViTA Corporation – Threats
AViTA Corporation – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
AViTA Corporation – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
AViTA Corporation, Key Information
AViTA Corporation, Key Ratios
AViTA Corporation, Share Data
AViTA Corporation, Major Products and Services
AViTA Corporation, History
AViTA Corporation, Key Employees
AViTA Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
AViTA Corporation, Key Operational Heads
AViTA Corporation, Other Locations
AViTA Corporation, Subsidiaries
AViTA Corporation, Key Manufacturing facilities
AViTA Corporation, Key Competitors
AViTA Corporation, SWOT Analysis
AViTA Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
AViTA Corporation, Annual Ratios
AViTA Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
AViTA Corporation, Performance Chart
AViTA Corporation, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[AViTA Corporation (4735)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら
- JP Elektroprivreda BiH d.d. Sarajevo (JPESR)：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary JP Elektroprivreda BiH d.d. Sarajevo (Elektroprivreda BiH) is an electric utility that generates, transmits, supplies, and trades electricity. The company generates electricity from coal and hydro sources. It operates various thermal, hydro and small power plants; distributes electricity thr …
- c-LEcta GmbH：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' c-LEcta GmbH Mergers and Acquis …
- Caja de Ahorros y Pensiones de Barcelona：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Caja de Ahorros y Pensiones de …
- SMRT Corporation Ltd.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務情報
SMRT Corporation Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary SMRT Corporation Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerin …
- Zhejiang Jingxin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd (002020)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Zhejiang Jingxin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd (Jingxin Pharma) is a pharmaceutical company that manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products. The company’s product portfolio includes finished dosage forms, Chinese herbal drugs and APIs. Its finished dosage products include simvastatin tablets …
- Amec Foster Wheeler Plc (AMFW)（エネルギー分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Amec Foster Wheeler Plc (AMEC) is an international project management, engineering and consultancy company. It provides specialized services to various industries which include oil and gas (both conventional and unconventional), mining, nuclear, renewable, power, and transmission and distrib …
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp.：企業のM&A・提携・投資分析
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's Clean Energy Fuels Corp. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisiti …
- Iberia Lineas Aereas de Espana, SA：企業のM&A・事業提携・投資動向
Iberia Lineas Aereas de Espana, SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's Iberia Lineas Aereas de Espana, SA Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on m …
- Eolus Vind AB：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary Eolus Vind AB (Eolus) is a leading wind farm developer that carries out the development of green field projects, construction and operation of wind power plants. It provides consultancy services in the development, financing and administration, and management of wind farms. The company also …
- SMART Medical Systems Ltd：医療機器：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Smart Medical Systems Ltd (Smart) is a medical device company that develops and manufactures gastroenterology and GI endoscopy devices. The company offers products such as inflation systems, platform, naviaid ABC, G-eye, naviaid AB, future naviaid products, controlled withdrawal, and others. …
- C-Rad AB (CRAD B)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary C-Rad AB (C-Rad) is a medical device company that develops, manufactures and markets advanced radiation therapy equipments. The company offers products which include senitel, catalyst, catalyst tomo, catalyst PT, catalyst HD, cypra Laser and Gemini products. Its senitel products provide a su …
- Natcore Technology Inc (NXT)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Natcore Technology Inc (Natcore) is a solar research and development company that provides products for semiconductor and fiber optic applications. The company’s products include solar cell structures and black silicon cells. It uses liquid phase deposition technology for controlling deposit …
- Hyundai Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (004310)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Hyundai Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (Hyundai Pharma) is pharmaceutical company that manufactures and distributes pharmaceuticals products, health food and drinks, and medical equipment. The company provides OTC and ETC products. Hyundai Pharma offers OTC products in the areas of anaemia, arthritis …
- Essar Oil Ltd.の企業概要及び財務/SWOT分析
Essar Oil Ltd. Fundamental Company Report provides a complete overview of the company’s affairs. The report includes financial and SWOT information, industry analysis, opinions, estimates, Essar Oil Ltd. annual and quarterly forecasts made by stock market experts. The report also enables direct comp …
- Merus NV (MRUS)：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療分野）
Summary Merus NV (Merus) is a biotechnology company which discovers and develops human antibodies for the treatment of cancer. Its proprietary technology Biclonics are bispecific, full length human IgG antibodies which are used for the development of its lead candidate Biclonics. The company provide …
- Dow Jones and Company, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Dow Jones and Company, Inc. Mer …
- AZZ Incorporated：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' AZZ Incorporated Mergers and Ac …
- Enea AB (ENEA)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Enea AB (Enea) is a telecom company that provides software solution. The company provides real-time operating systems, supplementary software, and technical consultancy services. It offers realtime operating system (RTOS) used for embedded systems like Enea Linux, Enea middleware and embedde …
- Prevas AB：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Prevas AB Mergers and Acquisiti …
- Toppan Printing Co., Ltd.：戦略・SWOT・企業財務分析
Toppan Printing Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Toppan Printing Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service …