◆英語タイトル：Craneware plc (CRW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Craneware plc (Craneware) is a healthcare IT company. The company provides healthcare technology solutions. Its product categories include Revenue Cycle, Access Management and Strategic Pricing, Supply Management and Audit and Revenue Recovery. Craneware’s products include Chargemaster Toolkit, Chargemaster Corporate Toolkit, Online Reference Toolkit, Bill Analyzer, Interface Scripting Module, Physician Revenue Toolkit and InSight Medical Necessity. The company offers professional services such as chargemaster maintenance process assessment, design, and implementation, quality review and education. It has offices in Georgia, Tennessee, Massachusetts and Arizona. The company has partnership with Amerinet, Claim Assurance and GNYHA Ventures, Inc. Craneware plc is headquartered in Edinburgh, Scotland, the UK.
Craneware plc Key Recent Developments
Sep 11, 2013: Craneware Announces Year-End Financial Results for Fiscal Year 2013
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Craneware plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Craneware plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Craneware plc – Key Information
Craneware plc – Overview
Craneware plc – Key Employees
Craneware plc – Key Employee Biographies
Craneware plc – Key Operational Heads
Craneware plc – Major Products and Services
Craneware plc – History
Craneware plc – Company Statement
Craneware plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Craneware plc – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Craneware plc – Business Description
Craneware plc – Corporate Strategy
Craneware plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Craneware plc – Strengths
Craneware plc – Weaknesses
Craneware plc – Opportunities
Craneware plc – Threats
Craneware plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Craneware plc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Craneware plc, Key Information
Craneware plc, Key Ratios
Craneware plc, Share Data
Craneware plc, Major Products and Services
Craneware plc, History
Craneware plc, Key Employees
Craneware plc, Key Employee Biographies
Craneware plc, Key Operational Heads
Craneware plc, Other Locations
Craneware plc, Subsidiaries
Craneware plc, Key Manufacturing facilities
Craneware plc, Key Competitors
Craneware plc, SWOT Analysis
Craneware plc, Ratios based on current share price
Craneware plc, Annual Ratios
Craneware plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Craneware plc, Performance Chart
Craneware plc, Ratio Charts