◆英語タイトル：BioView Ltd. (BIOV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
BioView Ltd. (BioView) is a medical diagnostics company. The company develops, manufactures and markets laboratory equipment for cancer screening and monitoring. Its products include Duet-3, Allegro Plus, BioWhite, BioRed, BioBlue, Legato, Accord, Solo, kits and SoloWeb. BioView assembles, markets and services an automated cell diagnostic system for use in cytology, cytogenetics, hematology and pathology laboratories. The company’s products find applications in cancer diagnosis and follow up of minimal-residual disease, in pre-natal and post-natal Cytogenetics analyses, in the analysis of sperm cells and rare-cell detection capabilities for various applications. BioView is headquartered in Rehovot, Israel.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of BioView Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of BioView Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
BioView Ltd. – Key Information
BioView Ltd. – Overview
BioView Ltd. – Key Employees
BioView Ltd. – Key Employee Biographies
BioView Ltd. – Key Operational Heads
BioView Ltd. – Major Products and Services
BioView Ltd. – History
BioView Ltd. – Company Statement
BioView Ltd. – Locations And Subsidiaries
BioView Ltd. – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
BioView Ltd. – Business Description
BioView Ltd. – Corporate Strategy
BioView Ltd. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
BioView Ltd. – Strengths
BioView Ltd. – Weaknesses
BioView Ltd. – Opportunities
BioView Ltd. – Threats
BioView Ltd. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
BioView Ltd. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
BioView Ltd., Key Information
BioView Ltd., Key Ratios
BioView Ltd., Share Data
BioView Ltd., Major Products and Services
BioView Ltd., History
BioView Ltd., Key Employees
BioView Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
BioView Ltd., Key Operational Heads
BioView Ltd., Other Locations
BioView Ltd., Subsidiaries
BioView Ltd., Key Manufacturing facilities
BioView Ltd., Key Competitors
BioView Ltd., SWOT Analysis
BioView Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
BioView Ltd., Annual Ratios
BioView Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
BioView Ltd., Performance Chart
BioView Ltd., Ratio Charts
- Egdon Resources Plc (EDR)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Egdon Resources Plc (Egdon) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration and production services. The company explores and develops petroleum and natural gas assets. Its assets include PEDL005, PEDL068, PEDL070, PEDL126, PEDL143, PEDL181, and PEDL182 Broughton. Egdon’s PEDL005 asset is …
- Iwatsu Electric Co. Ltd. (6704)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Iwatsu Electric Co. Ltd. (Iwatsu) is an electronic equipment company that offers business communication, test and measurement; and printing systems. The company provides business communication system including digital voice and data communication systems, telephone systems, single line telep …
- The Ensign Group, Inc. (ENSG)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary The Ensign Group, Inc. (Ensign Group) is a healthcare service provider. The organization provides skilled nursing and rehabilitative care services. It operates with subsidiaries and provides a broad spectrum of skilled nursing, assisted living, independent living, home health, hospice servic …
- Qanda Technology Ltd. (CL8)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Qanda Technology Ltd. (Collaborate), formerly Qanda Technology Ltd is a peer to peer transaction company that creates online marketplaces. The company’s online marketplaces facilitate peer to peer transactions between owners of assets and those seeking to rent. It operates through three busi …
- Appia, Inc. (formerly PocketGear, Inc.)：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Appia, Inc. (formerly PocketGea …
- Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc (AERI)：製薬・医療：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Aerie Pharmaceuticals Inc (Aerie) is a pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes therapies for the treatment of patients with glaucoma and other diseases of the eye. The company’s product candidates comprise rhopressa, a once-daily eye drop which is used for the redu …
- Chime Communications Limited：企業のM&A・提携・投資分析
Chime Communications Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's Chime Communications Limited Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and a …
- China CNR Corporation Limited：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' China CNR Corporation Limited M …
- Snowy Hydro Limited：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary Snowy Hydro Limited (Snowy Hydro) is an electric utility that generates and retails power. It produces electricity from gas and hydro sources. The company owns and operates various gas plants such as Valley Power and Laverton North gas fired peaking power stations in Victoria, Colongra gas-f …
- Atos SE：企業のM&A・事業提携・投資動向
Atos SE - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's Atos SE Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital ra …
- Ozu Corporation (7487)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Ozu Corporation (Ozu) is a non-woven fabric company that offers non-woven fabric, paper and non-woven paper products. The company's products include cotton gauze, cosmetic face mask, cotton wool pad, peracetic acid-based disinfectant wiper, sterile formulation related products, wet tissue, t …
- Mendes Junior Trading E Engenharia S.A. (MEND5)：企業概要・SWOT分析
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mendes Junior Trading E Engenharia S.A." The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Tim …
- JX Holdings, Inc. (5020)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary JX Holdings, Inc. (JX Holding) is an energy utility company. The company develops and explores oil and gas, and other mineral resources. Its business divisions include oil and energy, oil and gas exploration, and mining and metals. JX Holding’s oil and energy products include lubricants, pet …
- Cancer Research Technology Ltd：医療機器：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Cancer Research Technology Ltd (CRT), formerly Cancer Research Campaign Technology Ltd, a subsidiary of Cancer Research UK, is a research organization that develops and commercializes discoveries for treatment in the areas of cancer. The organization offers services such as project developme …
- Exxon Mobil Corporation：企業のM&A・事業提携・投資動向
Exxon Mobil Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's Exxon Mobil Corporation Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisition …
- BC Technical Inc-医療機器分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary BC Technical Inc (BC Technical), a subsidiary of MSouth Equity Partners is a medical device company that provides molecular imaging solutions. The company offers spare parts for new and refurbished nuclear medicine equipments for gamma cameras and BC backup server. It provides PET, PET/CT, N …
- Solaris d.d.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務情報
Solaris d.d. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Solaris d.d. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate a …
- Guangxi Guiguang Electricity Power Stock Company, Ltd.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Guangxi Guiguang Electricity Po …
- Danaher Corporation：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Danaher Corporation Mergers and …
- Biogen, Inc.：戦略・SWOT・企業財務分析
Biogen, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Biogen, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate a …