◆英語タイトル：IDEX Corporation (IEX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Industrial Goods and Machinery
IDEX Corporation (IEX) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
IDEX Corporation (IDEX) is a provder of applied solutions. The company carries out design and distribution of fluid and metering technologies, health and science technologies, and fire, safety products. Its product portfolio include pumps, fluidics systems, air motors and compressors, industrial pumps, dispensing equipment, fire suppression equipment, flow meters, micro pumps, process valves and controls, sanitary, clinical diagnostics, surgical tools, ophthalmic instruments and rescue tools, among others. IDEX also provides customized solutions such as diesel engine lubrication, food and beverage processing movement, measurement and dispense of fossil fuels, ethanol and other high value liquids and gases. It caters services to a wide range of markets including chemical, food and process, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, water and water waste, civil defense, agriculture, civil infrastructure, specialty retail and hardware stores. The company has operational presence across North America, Europe, Asia and other regions throughout the world. IDEX is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, the US.
IDEX focuses on strengthening its business through its inorganic growth strategy. To this end, the company recently acquired Aegis Flow Technologies, a leader in the design, manufacture and sale of specialty chemical processing valves
IDEX Corporation Key Recent Developments
Dec 03, 2013: IDEX Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
Sep 25, 2013: IDEX Corporation Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
Sep 24, 2013: IDEX Corporation to Webcast Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Call
Apr 22, 2013: IDEX Reports Revenue Of $494.4m In Q1 2013
Feb 04, 2013: IDEX Reports Revenue Of $2 Billion In 2012
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
IDEX Corporation – Key Facts 6
IDEX Corporation – Key Employees 7
IDEX Corporation – Key Employee Biographies 8
IDEX Corporation – Major Products and Services 9
IDEX Corporation – History 12
IDEX Corporation – Company Statement 14
IDEX Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 – Company Analysis 19
IDEX Corporation – Business Description 19
IDEX Corporation – Corporate Strategy 20
IDEX Corporation – SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis – Overview 21
IDEX Corporation – Strengths 21
Strength – Core Segment 21
Strength – Diverse End Markets 21
Strength – Research and Development Capabilities 21
IDEX Corporation – Weaknesses 22
Weakness – Lack of Human Trafficking and Slavery Procedures 22
Weakness – Safety Concerns 22
IDEX Corporation – Opportunities 23
Opportunity – Market Growth Prospects 23
Opportunity – Inorganic Growth Initiatives 23
Opportunity – New Product Development 23
IDEX Corporation – Threats 24
Threat – Changing Technological Trends 24
Threat – Stringent Regulations 24
Threat – Foreign Currency Fluctuations 24
IDEX Corporation – Key Competitors 25
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 31
IDEX Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 33
Apr 08, 2014: IDEX Increases Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend Twenty Two Percent 33
Mar 14, 2014: IDEX Reports 15 Percent EPS Growth and 28 Percent Free Cash Flow Growth in 2013; Q4 EPS of 82 Cents Driven by 20 Percent Operating Margin 34
Jan 07, 2014: IDEX to Webcast Fourth Quarter 2013 Earnings Call 35
Section 5 – Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List of Tables
IDEX Corporation, Key Facts 6
IDEX Corporation, Key Employees 7
IDEX Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
IDEX Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
IDEX Corporation, History 12
IDEX Corporation, Subsidiaries 16
IDEX Corporation, Key Competitors 25
IDEX Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 26
IDEX Corporation, Annual Ratios 27
IDEX Corporation, Interim Ratios 30
IDEX Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 32
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39
List of Figures
IDEX Corporation, Performance Chart (2010 - 2014) 29
IDEX Corporation, Ratio Charts 31