◆英語タイトル：Ivanhoe Energy, Inc. (IE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc. (Ivanhoe Energy) is an independent oil and gas company. The principal activities of the company include the development and production of heavy oil. The company is into the acquisition, exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas by using its Heavy-to-Light (HTL) upgrading technology. Ivanhoe Energy mainly operates two heavy oil projects, namely, Tamarack in Canada and Pungarayacu in Ecuador. The company, together with its subsidiaries principally operates in Canada, the US, Mongolia, Ecuador, South America, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, North Africa and China. Ivanhoe Energy is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Dec 31, 2013: Ivanhoe Energy Receives Final Shell China Proceeds
Dec 16, 2013: Ivanhoe Energy Receives Process Clarity on Shallow SAGD Projects from the Alberta Energy Regulator
Nov 12, 2013: Ivanhoe Energy Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Operating Highlights
Aug 08, 2013: Ivanhoe Energy Reports Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Operating Highlights
Jul 16, 2013: Ivanhoe Receives Letter of Non-Objection from Mikisew Cree First Nation Concerning the Tamarack Project
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ivanhoe Energy, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Ivanhoe Energy, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc. – Key Information
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc. – Overview
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc. – Key Employees
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc. – Major Products and Services
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc. – History
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc. – Company Statement
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc. – Business Description
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc. – Strengths
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc. – Weaknesses
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc. – Opportunities
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc. – Threats
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc., Key Information
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc., Key Ratios
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc., Share Data
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc., Major Products and Services
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc., History
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc., Key Employees
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc., Other Locations
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc., Subsidiaries
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc., Key Competitors
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc., Annual Ratios
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc., Performance Chart
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc., Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Ivanhoe Energy, Inc. (IE)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら