◆英語タイトル：ENN Energy Holdings Ltd. (2688) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd. (ENN Energy) is a clean energy company. The company provides clean energy distribution services. It invests, operates and manages gas pipeline infrastructure, and vehicle and ship gas refueling stations. ENN Energy undertakes the sale of gas connections and piped gas to commercial, residential households, and industrial customers throughout the country. The company provides retail fueling services through its Vehicle gas refueling stations. It makes a volume of procurement of materials in the process of pipeline construction and gas connection work. ENN Energy is headquartered in Langfang Hebei, China.
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Nov 25, 2013: IBM cloud capabilities help ENN Energy drive business growth and build smarter operations
Aug 26, 2013: Shanghai Lonyer Fuels And ENN Energy To Jointly Develop LNG Supply Chain
Jul 02, 2013: IFC Finances ENN Energy For Constructing LNG Fueling Stations
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ENN Energy Holdings Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of ENN Energy Holdings Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd. – Key Information
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd. – Overview
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd. – Key Employees
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd. – Key Employee Biographies
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd. – Key Operational Heads
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd. – Major Products and Services
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd. – History
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd. – Company Statement
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd. – Business Description
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd. – Corporate Strategy
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd. – Strengths
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd. – Weaknesses
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd. – Opportunities
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd. – Threats
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd., Key Information
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd., Key Ratios
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd., Share Data
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd., Major Products and Services
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd., History
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd., Key Employees
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd., Key Operational Heads
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd., Other Locations
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd., Subsidiaries
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd., Key Competitors
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd., SWOT Analysis
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd., Annual Ratios
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd., Performance Chart
ENN Energy Holdings Ltd., Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[ENN Energy Holdings Ltd. (2688)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら