◆英語タイトル：Enterprise Group, Inc. (E) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Enterprise Group, Inc. (Enterprise Group) is an energy service provider. The company provides pipeline construction and oilfield maintenance services to oil and gas companies. It offers specialized equipment and services in the build of infrastructure for the energy, utility, pipeline and transportation industries. Enterprise Group’s services include pipe ramming, horizontal augerinig, tunneling boring, guided boring, pipe jacking, hand mining and pipe bursting. The company serves oil and gas, multi-national mid-stream, cross country pipeline, constructors, telecommunications, cable television, electricity and natural gas services and rail companies. Enterprise Group is headquartered in St. Albert, Alberta, Canada.
Enterprise Group, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 12, 2013: Enterprise Announces Strong Third Quarter Results
Oct 25, 2013: Enterprise Group Announces Two New Contracts
Aug 14, 2013: Enterprise Announces Second Quarters Results
May 09, 2013: Enterprise Announces First Quarter Resutls
May 02, 2013: Enterprise To Increase Senior Secured Finance Facility To US$20 Million
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Enterprise Group, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Enterprise Group, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Enterprise Group, Inc. – Key Information
Enterprise Group, Inc. – Overview
Enterprise Group, Inc. – Key Employees
Enterprise Group, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Enterprise Group, Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Enterprise Group, Inc. – Major Products and Services
Enterprise Group, Inc. – History
Enterprise Group, Inc. – Company Statement
Enterprise Group, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Enterprise Group, Inc. – Business Description
Enterprise Group, Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Enterprise Group, Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Enterprise Group, Inc. – Strengths
Enterprise Group, Inc. – Weaknesses
Enterprise Group, Inc. – Opportunities
Enterprise Group, Inc. – Threats
Enterprise Group, Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Enterprise Group, Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Enterprise Group, Inc., Key Information
Enterprise Group, Inc., Key Ratios
Enterprise Group, Inc., Share Data
Enterprise Group, Inc., Major Products and Services
Enterprise Group, Inc., History
Enterprise Group, Inc., Key Employees
Enterprise Group, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Enterprise Group, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Enterprise Group, Inc., Other Locations
Enterprise Group, Inc., Subsidiaries
Enterprise Group, Inc., Key Competitors
Enterprise Group, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Enterprise Group, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Enterprise Group, Inc., Annual Ratios
Enterprise Group, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Enterprise Group, Inc., Performance Chart
Enterprise Group, Inc., Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Enterprise Group, Inc. (E)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら