◆英語タイトル：Veresen Inc. (VSN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Veresen Inc. (Veresen) is a diversified energy infrastructure company. The company provides services in the areas of pipelines, midstream and power. Its pipelines include Alliance pipeline and Alberta Ethane gathering system. Veresen’s midstream business owns Aux Sable and has a 100% ownership of the Hythe/Steeprock gas gathering and processing complex. The company generates power from gas fired, run of river, district energy and waste heat. It operates energy infrastructure assets across North America. The company serves various business and residential customers in its service area. Veresen is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Veresen Inc. Key Recent Developments
Dec 09, 2013: Veresen Announces 2014 Guidance and Common Share Dividend for December 2013
Nov 19, 2013: Veresen Declares Common Share Dividend for November 2013 and Quarterly Dividends on its Preferred Shares
Nov 05, 2013: Veresen Announces 2013 Third Quarter Results and Increases Guidance
Oct 29, 2013: Veresen to Hold Conference Call and Webcast on Third Quarter 2013 Results
Oct 22, 2013: Veresen Declares Common Share Dividend for October 2013
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Veresen Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Veresen Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Veresen Inc. – Key Information
Veresen Inc. – Overview
Veresen Inc. – Key Employees
Veresen Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Veresen Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Veresen Inc. – Major Products and Services
Veresen Inc. – History
Veresen Inc. – Company Statement
Veresen Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Veresen Inc. – Business Description
Veresen Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Veresen Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Veresen Inc. – Strengths
Veresen Inc. – Weaknesses
Veresen Inc. – Opportunities
Veresen Inc. – Threats
Veresen Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Veresen Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Veresen Inc., Key Information
Veresen Inc., Key Ratios
Veresen Inc., Share Data
Veresen Inc., Major Products and Services
Veresen Inc., History
Veresen Inc., Key Employees
Veresen Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Veresen Inc., Key Operational Heads
Veresen Inc., Other Locations
Veresen Inc., Subsidiaries
Veresen Inc., Key Competitors
Veresen Inc., SWOT Analysis
Veresen Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Veresen Inc., Annual Ratios
Veresen Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Veresen Inc., Performance Chart
Veresen Inc., Ratio Charts
- Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute-医療機器分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute (Sanger Institute), a subsidiary of Genome Research Ltd is a genomic discovery and research centre that carries out research and development in the areas of cellular and human genetics and infection genomics. It also provides postgraduate training on research …
- Paramount Gold and Silver Corp.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Paramount Gold and Silver Corp. …
- Precio Fishbone AB (PRCO B)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Precio Fishbone AB (Precio) formerly Precio Systemutveckling AB is a technology company that provides Microsoft-based solutions. The company offers comprehensive range of support and management for developed applications. The company’s solutions include business intelligence, system developm …
- ShawCor Ltd. (SCL)：企業のM&A・提携動向（石油・ガス分野）
Summary ShawCor Ltd. (ShawCor), formerly Shaw Industries Ltd, is an integrated energy services company, which provides a range of technology-based products and services. The company focuses on pipeline and pipe services, petrochemical and industrial areas. Its product portfolio includes spoolable co …
- Stem Cell Theranostics Inc-製薬・医療分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Stem Cell Theranostics Inc (Stem Cell Theranostics) is a biotechnology company that develops genetically-targeted therapies for heart failure. The company discovers and develops novel medicines for heart diseases using stem cell-derived, patient-specific cardiac disease models. It also devel …
- Louisiana-Pacific Corporation：戦略・SWOT・企業財務分析
Louisiana-Pacific Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Louisiana-Pacific Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and …
- Calix, Inc. (Formerly Calix Networks, Inc.)：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Calix, Inc. (Formerly Calix Net …
- The Keiyo Bank, Ltd.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
The Keiyo Bank, Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary The Keiyo Bank, Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings …
Ausgrid - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services. This …
- Manitou BF SA：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryManitou BF SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key Findings …
- PowerStream Inc.：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary PowerStream Inc. (PowerStream), a subsidiary of PowerStream Holdings, Inc., is a municipality-owned energy company that provides power and related services north of Toronto and in Central Ontario. The company is jointly owned by the municipality of Markham, municipality of Vaughan, and munic …
- Ihara Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. (4989)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Ihara Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. (ICI) is a chemical company that conducts research and develops, manufactures and sells fine chemicals. The company offers gricultural chemicals, fine chemicals and curing agents. ICI’s agricultural chemicals include herbicide, fungicide, acaricide and PGR. …
- PNM Resources, Inc. (PNM)（エネルギー分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary PNM Resources, Inc. (PNMR) is an energy holding company, providing electricity and related services in New Mexico and Texas. The company specializes in regulated electricity businesses, through subsidiaries. It conducts business operations through reportable segments, namely, PNM, TNMP, and …
- Transat A.T. Inc：戦略・SWOT・企業財務分析
Transat A.T. Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Transat A.T. Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and cor …
- EWA Government Systems, Inc.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryEWA Government Systems, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company …
- Brown and Brown, Inc.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryBrown and Brown, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key F …
- Northern Oil & Gas, Inc. (NOG)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Northern Oil & Gas, Inc. (Northern) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration services. The company acquires and maintains properties in Bakken and Three Forks formations within the Williston Basin. Its activities include exploration and production through its non operating working i …
- Tessenderlo Chemie NV (TESB)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Tessenderlo Chemie NV (Tessenderlo) is a chemical company that manufactures and markets chemicals and other solutions for food, agriculture, and water management. The company’s products include chemicals, plastics converting, gelatin, fine chemicals, natural derivatives, plastic pipe systems …
- The Shiga Bank, Ltd.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryThe Shiga Bank, Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key Fi …
- Rapiscan Systems, Inc.（航空宇宙・防衛）：企業概要及びSWOT分析
Summary Strategic Defence Intelligence's "Rapiscan Systems, Inc.: Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, bu …