◆英語タイトル：ENGlobal Corporation (ENG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
ENGlobal Corporation (ENGlobal) is an engineering service provider. The company provides engineering and professional services to the petroleum refining, petrochemical, pipeline, production and process industries in the US. Its services include engineering and construction, automation integration, automation engineering, and subsea controls and integration. ENGlobal’s automation engineering and designing services include design services, control system integration, control system migration, process control system design, process control system configuration and programming, and general automation services. The company serves alternative energy, government, power generation, upstream, midstream, downstream and synthetic gas markets. ENGlobal is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
ENGlobal Corporation Key Recent Developments
Dec 20, 2013: ENGlobal Announces Annual Meeting Results
Nov 08, 2013: ENGlobal Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results
Oct 15, 2013: ENGlobal Announces First Universal Master Control Station(TM) Installation
Aug 09, 2013: ENGlobal Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results
Jul 23, 2013: ENGlobal Awarded Project from Utica East Ohio Midstream
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ENGlobal Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of ENGlobal Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
ENGlobal Corporation – Key Information
ENGlobal Corporation – Overview
ENGlobal Corporation – Key Employees
ENGlobal Corporation – Key Employee Biographies
ENGlobal Corporation – Key Operational Heads
ENGlobal Corporation – Major Products and Services
ENGlobal Corporation – History
ENGlobal Corporation – Company Statement
ENGlobal Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
ENGlobal Corporation – Business Description
ENGlobal Corporation – Corporate Strategy
ENGlobal Corporation – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
ENGlobal Corporation – Strengths
ENGlobal Corporation – Weaknesses
ENGlobal Corporation – Opportunities
ENGlobal Corporation – Threats
ENGlobal Corporation – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
ENGlobal Corporation – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
ENGlobal Corporation, Key Information
ENGlobal Corporation, Key Ratios
ENGlobal Corporation, Share Data
ENGlobal Corporation, Major Products and Services
ENGlobal Corporation, History
ENGlobal Corporation, Key Employees
ENGlobal Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
ENGlobal Corporation, Key Operational Heads
ENGlobal Corporation, Other Locations
ENGlobal Corporation, Subsidiaries
ENGlobal Corporation, Key Competitors
ENGlobal Corporation, SWOT Analysis
ENGlobal Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
ENGlobal Corporation, Annual Ratios
ENGlobal Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
ENGlobal Corporation, Performance Chart
ENGlobal Corporation, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[ENGlobal Corporation (ENG)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら