◆英語タイトル：Essar Ports Ltd (ESSARPORTS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Essar Ports Ltd (Essar) is a shipping company. The company develops and operates ports and terminals for handling liquid, dry bulk, break bulk and general cargo. Its ports include vadinar oil terminal, hazira bulk terminal, salaya bulk terminal, paradip iron ore terminal, and paradip coal terminal. Essar’s vadinar oil terminal is located in Kandla Port Trust. The company provides transportation of products such as crude oil, iron ore, pellets, limestone, dolomite and coal, petroleum products, and steel products. It has two facilities with 104 MTPA of aggregate capacity located at Vadinar and Hazira. The company is part of the Essar Group. Essar is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Essar Ports Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 18, 2013: Essar Ports Q1 FY14 net profit up 48% to Rs101.4 crore
Apr 18, 2013: Essar Ports Reports Revenue Of INR14.3 Billion In Fiscal 2013
Jan 17, 2013: Essar Ports’ quarterly net profit doubles to Rs90.4 crore
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Essar Ports Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Essar Ports Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Essar Ports Ltd – Key Information
Essar Ports Ltd – Overview
Essar Ports Ltd – Key Employees
Essar Ports Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Essar Ports Ltd – Key Operational Heads
Essar Ports Ltd – Major Products and Services
Essar Ports Ltd – History
Essar Ports Ltd – Company Statement
Essar Ports Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Essar Ports Ltd – Business Description
Essar Ports Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Essar Ports Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Essar Ports Ltd – Strengths
Essar Ports Ltd – Weaknesses
Essar Ports Ltd – Opportunities
Essar Ports Ltd – Threats
Essar Ports Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Essar Ports Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Essar Ports Ltd, Key Information
Essar Ports Ltd, Key Ratios
Essar Ports Ltd, Share Data
Essar Ports Ltd, Major Products and Services
Essar Ports Ltd, History
Essar Ports Ltd, Key Employees
Essar Ports Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Essar Ports Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Essar Ports Ltd, Other Locations
Essar Ports Ltd, Subsidiaries
Essar Ports Ltd, Key Competitors
Essar Ports Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Essar Ports Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Essar Ports Ltd, Annual Ratios
Essar Ports Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Essar Ports Ltd, Performance Chart
Essar Ports Ltd, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Essar Ports Ltd (ESSARPORTS)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら