◆英語タイトル：Metalore Resources Limited (MET) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Metalore Resources Limited (Metalore) is a precious metal exploration and development company. The company explores and develops precious metals and hydrocarbons throughout Canada. It owns petroleum, natural gas and mineral leases in Charlotteville, Walsingham and Houghton townships in Norfolk County, Ontario. Metalore distributes natural gas for commercial and residential customers through Union Gas Limited. The company owns and operates Cedartree Lake gold property near Sioux Narrows, Ontario. Its gold property consists of 300 claim units. The company manages undrilled petroleum and natural gas leases, and drilling of new wells. Metalore is headquartered in Simcoe, Ontario, Canada.
Metalore Resources Limited Key Recent Developments
Dec 20, 2013: Metalore Resources Copper Discovery and Continued Wide Gold Intersections
Nov 25, 2013: Metalore Resources Announces Revenue Increase
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Metalore Resources Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Metalore Resources Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Metalore Resources Limited – Key Information
Metalore Resources Limited – Overview
Metalore Resources Limited – Key Employees
Metalore Resources Limited – Key Employee Biographies
Metalore Resources Limited – Key Operational Heads
Metalore Resources Limited – Major Products and Services
Metalore Resources Limited – History
Metalore Resources Limited – Company Statement
Metalore Resources Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Metalore Resources Limited – Business Description
Metalore Resources Limited – Corporate Strategy
Metalore Resources Limited – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Metalore Resources Limited – Strengths
Metalore Resources Limited – Weaknesses
Metalore Resources Limited – Opportunities
Metalore Resources Limited – Threats
Metalore Resources Limited – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Metalore Resources Limited – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Metalore Resources Limited, Key Information
Metalore Resources Limited, Key Ratios
Metalore Resources Limited, Share Data
Metalore Resources Limited, Major Products and Services
Metalore Resources Limited, History
Metalore Resources Limited, Key Employees
Metalore Resources Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Metalore Resources Limited, Key Operational Heads
Metalore Resources Limited, Other Locations
Metalore Resources Limited, Subsidiaries
Metalore Resources Limited, Key Competitors
Metalore Resources Limited, SWOT Analysis
Metalore Resources Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Metalore Resources Limited, Annual Ratios
Metalore Resources Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Metalore Resources Limited, Performance Chart
Metalore Resources Limited, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Metalore Resources Limited (MET)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら