◆英語タイトル：Dundee Energy Limited (DEN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Dundee Energy Limited (Dundee Energy) is an oil and gas company. The company explores and develops crude oil and natural gas reserves. It operates an underground natural gas storage facility in Spain. Dundee Energy’s Ontario assets produce light crude oil and natural gas. The company’s Castor Underground Natural Gas Storage facility project is a regulated facility and a strategic component of the Spanish gas system. It also holds indirect interest in the Spanish infrastructure project. The company has an onshore gas treatment plant located in Vinaroz. Dundee Energy is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Dundee Energy Limited Key Recent Developments
Oct 25, 2013: Dundee Energy Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Oct 02, 2013: Dundee Energy Announces Delay in Cushion Cash Injection for Castor Project
Jul 30, 2013: Dundee Energy Limited Announces Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Jul 30, 2013: EIB welcomes first successful use of project bond credit enhancement and provides EUR 500m for Castor energy storage project in Spain
Apr 30, 2013: Dundee Energy Announces First Quarter 2013 Financial Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Dundee Energy Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Dundee Energy Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Dundee Energy Limited – Key Information
Dundee Energy Limited – Overview
Dundee Energy Limited – Key Employees
Dundee Energy Limited – Key Employee Biographies
Dundee Energy Limited – Key Operational Heads
Dundee Energy Limited – Major Products and Services
Dundee Energy Limited – History
Dundee Energy Limited – Company Statement
Dundee Energy Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Dundee Energy Limited – Business Description
Dundee Energy Limited – Corporate Strategy
Dundee Energy Limited – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Dundee Energy Limited – Strengths
Dundee Energy Limited – Weaknesses
Dundee Energy Limited – Opportunities
Dundee Energy Limited – Threats
Dundee Energy Limited – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Dundee Energy Limited – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Dundee Energy Limited, Key Information
Dundee Energy Limited, Key Ratios
Dundee Energy Limited, Share Data
Dundee Energy Limited, Major Products and Services
Dundee Energy Limited, History
Dundee Energy Limited, Key Employees
Dundee Energy Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Dundee Energy Limited, Key Operational Heads
Dundee Energy Limited, Other Locations
Dundee Energy Limited, Subsidiaries
Dundee Energy Limited, Key Competitors
Dundee Energy Limited, SWOT Analysis
Dundee Energy Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Dundee Energy Limited, Annual Ratios
Dundee Energy Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Dundee Energy Limited, Performance Chart
Dundee Energy Limited, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Dundee Energy Limited (DEN)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら