◆英語タイトル：Cubic Energy, Inc. (CBNR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Cubic Energy, Inc. (Cubic) is an upstream energy company. The company explores, develops, and produces activities for crude oil and natural gas. It concentrates on the integration of earth sciences, engineering, and financial management in oil and gas exploration and development. Cubic’s products include crude oil and natural gas. The company has drilled wells by finding Cotton Valley, the Upper and Lower Hosston, Pettet and Rodessa formations. The company partners with EXCO Operating Company, LP; BG Group; Chesapeake Energy Corp.; Goodrich Petroleum Company; and El Paso Corp. The company has its operations in Texas and Louisiana. Cubic is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the US.
Cubic Energy, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Oct 21, 2013: Cubic Energy, Inc. Announces Investor Conference Call Scheduled for Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 9:30am CT
Jul 15, 2013: Cubic Energy, Inc. to Begin Trading on the OTCQB Market on July 17, 2013
Jan 07, 2013: Cubic Energy Receives Three-month Extension Of Due Date Of Wells Fargo Energy Capital Debt And Wallen Debt
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Cubic Energy, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Cubic Energy, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Cubic Energy, Inc. – Key Information
Cubic Energy, Inc. – Overview
Cubic Energy, Inc. – Key Employees
Cubic Energy, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Cubic Energy, Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Cubic Energy, Inc. – Major Products and Services
Cubic Energy, Inc. – History
Cubic Energy, Inc. – Company Statement
Cubic Energy, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Cubic Energy, Inc. – Business Description
Cubic Energy, Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Cubic Energy, Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Cubic Energy, Inc. – Strengths
Cubic Energy, Inc. – Weaknesses
Cubic Energy, Inc. – Opportunities
Cubic Energy, Inc. – Threats
Cubic Energy, Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Cubic Energy, Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Cubic Energy, Inc., Key Information
Cubic Energy, Inc., Key Ratios
Cubic Energy, Inc., Share Data
Cubic Energy, Inc., Major Products and Services
Cubic Energy, Inc., History
Cubic Energy, Inc., Key Employees
Cubic Energy, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Cubic Energy, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Cubic Energy, Inc., Other Locations
Cubic Energy, Inc., Subsidiaries
Cubic Energy, Inc., Key Competitors
Cubic Energy, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Cubic Energy, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Cubic Energy, Inc., Annual Ratios
Cubic Energy, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Cubic Energy, Inc., Performance Chart
Cubic Energy, Inc., Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Cubic Energy, Inc. (CBNR)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら