◆英語タイトル：Faroe Petroleum plc (FPM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Faroe Petroleum plc (Faroe) is an oil and gas exploration company. The company acquires, explores and appraises drilling and development of undeveloped assets. It has exploration and development assets in the Atlantic margin, Norwegian Sea, the UK and Norwegian North Sea, Barents Sea and offshore Iceland. Faroe’s portfolio of licences include Adonia-PL733, Aerosmith-PL644, Aileen-P1839, Aurora-PL754, Betula-PL670, Birnam-P1933, Blackmore-PL660, Blane Field-P111, Brasse-PL740, Caramello-PL665 S, Curlew South-P1948 and Dreki Area-Licence 2013/01, among others. The company partners with Centrica, DONG, E.ON Ruhrgas, BP, GDF, OMV, Repsol, RWE Dea, Statoil and Wintershall. Faroe is headquartered in Aberdeen, the UK.
Faroe Petroleum plc Key Recent Developments
Dec 30, 2013: Faroe Petroleum : Butch East spud
Nov 21, 2013: Faroe Petroleum Provides Njord Update
Nov 11, 2013: Faroe Petroleum : Snilehorn oil discovery
Nov 11, 2013: Faroe Petroleum Announces Oil Discovery In Norway
Nov 11, 2013: Faroe Petroleum : Novus spud
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Faroe Petroleum plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Faroe Petroleum plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Faroe Petroleum plc – Key Information
Faroe Petroleum plc – Overview
Faroe Petroleum plc – Key Employees
Faroe Petroleum plc – Key Employee Biographies
Faroe Petroleum plc – Key Operational Heads
Faroe Petroleum plc – Major Products and Services
Faroe Petroleum plc – History
Faroe Petroleum plc – Company Statement
Faroe Petroleum plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Faroe Petroleum plc – Business Description
Faroe Petroleum plc – Corporate Strategy
Faroe Petroleum plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Faroe Petroleum plc – Strengths
Faroe Petroleum plc – Weaknesses
Faroe Petroleum plc – Opportunities
Faroe Petroleum plc – Threats
Faroe Petroleum plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Faroe Petroleum plc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Faroe Petroleum plc, Key Information
Faroe Petroleum plc, Key Ratios
Faroe Petroleum plc, Share Data
Faroe Petroleum plc, Major Products and Services
Faroe Petroleum plc, History
Faroe Petroleum plc, Key Employees
Faroe Petroleum plc, Key Employee Biographies
Faroe Petroleum plc, Key Operational Heads
Faroe Petroleum plc, Other Locations
Faroe Petroleum plc, Subsidiaries
Faroe Petroleum plc, Key Competitors
Faroe Petroleum plc, SWOT Analysis
Faroe Petroleum plc, Ratios based on current share price
Faroe Petroleum plc, Annual Ratios
Faroe Petroleum plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Faroe Petroleum plc, Performance Chart
Faroe Petroleum plc, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Faroe Petroleum plc (FPM)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら