◆英語タイトル：Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc. (DWOG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc. (Deep Well Oil & Gas) is an oil and gas exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores and produces crude oil and natural gas. It has exploration permit in 56 sections on seven oil sands leases and more 12 sections on two oil sands leases in the Peace River oil sands. Deep Well Oil & Gas owns nine oil sands leases covering 43,015 gross acres of land. The company also operates Sawn Lake Heavy Oil Project. It operates through its subsidiaries which include Northern Alberta Oil Ltd. and Deep Well Oil & Gas (Alberta) Ltd. Deep Well Oil & Gas is headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Dec 09, 2013: Deep Well Appoints Experienced Banker and Entrepreneur to its Board of Directors
Nov 13, 2013: Deep Well SAGD Well Pair Successfully Completed
Nov 12, 2013: Deep Well SAGD Well Pair Successfully Completed
Oct 18, 2013: Deep Well JV partner drills first Sawn Lake SAGD well in Canada
Aug 27, 2013: Alberta Energy Regulator Approves Application for HCSS Demonstration Project on Deep Well’s Lands
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc. – Key Information
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc. – Overview
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc. – Key Employees
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc. – Major Products and Services
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc. – History
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc. – Company Statement
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc. – Business Description
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc. – Strengths
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc. – Weaknesses
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc. – Opportunities
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc. – Threats
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc., Key Information
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc., Key Ratios
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc., Share Data
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc., Major Products and Services
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc., History
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc., Key Employees
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc., Other Locations
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc., Subsidiaries
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc., Key Competitors
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc., Annual Ratios
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc., Performance Chart
Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc., Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Deep Well Oil & Gas, Inc. (DWOG)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら