◆英語タイトル：Crew Energy Inc. (CR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Crew Energy Inc. (Crew) is an oil and gas company. The company carries out acquisition, exploration, development, and production of crude oil and natural gas. It concentrates on the development and expansion of its oil and liquids and natural gas properties. Crew’s operations are divided into three operating areas princess, montney, and lloydminster. The company carries out its operations in Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan. Crew Energy is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Crew Energy Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jan 06, 2015: Crew Energy Announces 2015 Capital Budget Focused On Balance Sheet Strength And Long-Term Montney Growth
Dec 16, 2013: Crew Energy Announces 2014 Capital Budget Focused on Long Term Montney Growth
Nov 12, 2013: Crew Energy Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial and Operating Results
Aug 12, 2013: Crew Energy Announces Second Quarter 2013 Financial and Operating Results
May 13, 2013: Crew Energy Announces 76 Tcfe Independent Montney Resources Evaluation And First Quarter 2013 Financial And Operating Results, Calgary, Alberta – MAY 13, 2013
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Crew Energy Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Crew Energy Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Crew Energy Inc. – Key Information
Crew Energy Inc. – Overview
Crew Energy Inc. – Key Employees
Crew Energy Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Crew Energy Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Crew Energy Inc. – Major Products and Services
Crew Energy Inc. – History
Crew Energy Inc. – Company Statement
Crew Energy Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Crew Energy Inc. – Business Description
Crew Energy Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Crew Energy Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Crew Energy Inc. – Strengths
Crew Energy Inc. – Weaknesses
Crew Energy Inc. – Opportunities
Crew Energy Inc. – Threats
Crew Energy Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Crew Energy Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Crew Energy Inc., Key Information
Crew Energy Inc., Key Ratios
Crew Energy Inc., Share Data
Crew Energy Inc., Major Products and Services
Crew Energy Inc., History
Crew Energy Inc., Key Employees
Crew Energy Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Crew Energy Inc., Key Operational Heads
Crew Energy Inc., Other Locations
Crew Energy Inc., Subsidiaries
Crew Energy Inc., Key Competitors
Crew Energy Inc., SWOT Analysis
Crew Energy Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Crew Energy Inc., Annual Ratios
Crew Energy Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Crew Energy Inc., Performance Chart
Crew Energy Inc., Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Crew Energy Inc. (CR)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら