◆英語タイトル：FAR Limited (FAR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
FAR Limited (FAR) is an oil and gas exploration company. The company provides exploration, development, production and acquisition of oil and natural gas. It has exploration assets in West and East Africa. FAR holds interests in nine exploration licenses with a combined gross area of approximately 31,400 square kilometers in Senegal, Guinea Bissau, Agence de Gestion et de Cooperation entre le Senegal et la Guinee-Bissau, and Kenya of west and east Africa. The company has projects in the countries of Africa, Kenya, Senegal, Guinea Bissau, AGC and Australia. It was formerly known as First Australian Resources NL. FAR is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
FAR Limited Key Recent Developments
May 16, 2013: Cairn Energy Provides Interim Management Statement
Apr 16, 2013: FAR: Rig Secured For West Africa Exploration Drilling
Apr 12, 2013: FAR Executive director appointment
Apr 05, 2013: FAR Company Secretary Retirement
Mar 27, 2013: FAR Secures Additional Acreage Offshore Kenya
This comprehensive SWOT profile of FAR Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of FAR Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
FAR Limited – Key Information
FAR Limited – Overview
FAR Limited – Key Employees
FAR Limited – Key Employee Biographies
FAR Limited – Key Operational Heads
FAR Limited – Major Products and Services
FAR Limited – History
FAR Limited – Company Statement
FAR Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
FAR Limited – Business Description
FAR Limited – Corporate Strategy
FAR Limited – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
FAR Limited – Strengths
FAR Limited – Weaknesses
FAR Limited – Opportunities
FAR Limited – Threats
FAR Limited – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
FAR Limited – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
FAR Limited, Key Information
FAR Limited, Key Ratios
FAR Limited, Share Data
FAR Limited, Major Products and Services
FAR Limited, History
FAR Limited, Key Employees
FAR Limited, Key Employee Biographies
FAR Limited, Key Operational Heads
FAR Limited, Other Locations
FAR Limited, Subsidiaries
FAR Limited, Key Competitors
FAR Limited, SWOT Analysis
FAR Limited, Ratios based on current share price
FAR Limited, Annual Ratios
FAR Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
FAR Limited, Performance Chart
FAR Limited, Ratio Charts